Thread: Not just police across US cities is doing it, US National Guard members also take the knee

Exclamation Not just police across US cities is doing it, US National Guard members also take the knee

Not just police members across US cities, other US military force branches' members have also started to take the knee in the aftermath of violent protests over an unjustified killing.
    Sanctity of life and arc of justice are important and all but where is this heading.. would US military members start taking the knee to calm protesters over any civilians of other races killed in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi, Syria, Somalia next?
    If such slippery slope practices spread, taxpayers may have to pay for millions of knee pads as there were reportedly over 400,000 civilians killed just during botched Iraqi Freedom Operation (that allegedly was motivated by racism/anti-semitism, oil loot greed, revenge, NYT promoted lies, distorted zionism etc). Can't even imagine what kind of knee gestures by planners/promoters of such bloody operations would be deemed adequate to feel whole again.

US National Guard members take the knee with protesters after Keke Palmer speech
    Jun 3, 2020
    The Telegraph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyX4ZxUkpD4

1 day ago

4 hours ago

In Washington DC, some Capitol Police in charge of protecting Congress took a knee as protesters shouted slogans, similar to other scenes that have played out across the nation (left). While many view the gesture as an act of solidarity with peaceful protests, as police join in condemning Floyd's in-custody death, others have criticized cops who participate as bowing down before protesters. President Donald Trump waded into the debate on Wednesday morning for the first time, retweeting a message said New York City police were being forced to 'bend a knee to terrorists.' In Chicago, marchers passed through the Logan Square neighborhood past Mayor Lori Lightfoot's house urging residents to 'wake up' to their protest against racial injustice and police brutality (top right). In Los Angeles, protesters gathered in Hollywood on Wednesday to voice their discontent (bottom right).

From: Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother

Related

As President's daughter supports BLM protests, Piers Morgan calls on Trump to take the knee

Amazon takes a knee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good for them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ya' know.........Out here in the sticks life goes on as normal, a little too much rain, the garden is suffering, people wave to one another as they pass on the roads and folks hold doors for women and the elderly. Children and families gather at the swimming hole, BBQ grills are getting their warm weather work out...

And that plastic box on the wall keeps spouting gloom-n-doom, this plastic box I'm typing on too....

I'm going to make it a point to be extra kind to my friends-n-neighbors and tune out the problems caught inside the plastic box...

All of you who have chosen to live or work in the concrete jungle enjoy yourselves and the life you've made for yourselves.

Life is good out here and the trout are biting.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ya' know.........Out here in the sticks life goes on as normal, a little too much rain, the garden is suffering, people wave to one another as they pass on the roads and folks hold doors for women and the elderly. Children and families gather at the swimming hole, BBQ grills are getting their warm weather work out...

And that plastic box on the wall keeps spouting gloom-n-doom, this plastic box I'm typing on too....

I'm going to make it a point to be extra kind to my friends-n-neighbors and tune out the problems caught inside the plastic box...

All of you who have chosen to live or work in the concrete jungle enjoy yourselves and the life you've made for yourselves.

Life is good out here and the trout are biting.
    Personally I'm fond of small town life where nature and limited 'social distancing' are permanent part of the life style. Guess we all can dream.
    That said, city life has its perks and moments of joy too.

Lincon Police officers dance with protesters

National Guard members dance with protesters in Downtown Atlanta
    Jun 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ben7985T-4s

Politically speaking, current MAGA revolution may not have been even born if it were not for a fine leader who is product of biggest of all cities, NYC. This is not a knock on the sticks but some of the greatest political leaders of all times times were developed in cities.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Personally I'm fond of small town life where nature and limited 'social distancing' are permanent part of the life style. Guess we all can dream.
    That said, city life has its perks and moments of joy too.
    Politically speaking, current MAGA revolution may not have been even born if it were not for a fine leader who is product of biggest of all cities, NYC. This is not a knock on the sticks but some of the greatest political leaders of all times times were developed in cities.
    All the more reason to let 'em burn.

The only thing worse than "government employees" are politicians, cities are full of both.

Nothing there for me, nothing I care to support.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Good for them.
    Agree.

Just think what could happen if millions knelt/walked/stood together against tyranny.

There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree.

Just think what could happen if millions knelt/walked/stood together against tyranny.
    I'm not convinced city people are worth the effort, let the oppressed and the oppressor eat one-another.

The millions who should "stand together against tyranny" feed the tyrants and their sycophants.

Now this is the stupidest thing ever. You can't be protesting and dancing at the same time. These people are not protesting, they are having a party - bunch of phonies. That said, I guess it beats rioting. Everyone is such a child now. The kneeling is $#@!in creepy though - that's cult $#@!!
    Lincon Police officers dance with protesters

National Guard members dance with protesters in Downtown Atlanta
    Jun 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ben7985T-4s
    Last edited by Valli6; 06-05-2020 at 06:37 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Now this is the stupidest thing ever. You can't be protesting and dancing at the same time. These people are not protesting, they are having a party - bunch of phonies. That said, I guess it beats rioting.
    EM.
    That definitely beats rioting and other side effects that follow. Bit of good times on tax payers dime to disarm the crowd, no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm not convinced city people are worth the effort, let the oppressed and the oppressor eat one-another.
    Off topic but curious, this view is about people in American cities only or of cities of foreign countries too?

Such a view might not represent non-urban areas in general though as many folks from non-urban areas seem to think that liberating/helping people outside their areas is worth the effort. But your statement's context probably is very different.

U.S. Rural Soldiers Account for a Disproportionately
    High Share of Casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Now this is the stupidest thing ever. You can't be protesting and dancing at the same time. These people are not protesting, they are having a party - bunch of phonies. That said, I guess it beats rioting. Everyone is such a child now.
    100 is the average IQ.........

People in America cities only or of cities of foreign countries too?
    Your view might not represent non-urban areas in general as many folks from non-urban areas seem to think that liberating/helping people outside their areas are worth the effort.
    I could care less about foreigners..

Those people of whom you speak were born "liberated", they're hoping for unaccountable and revered but no sane person will grant them that so they try to influence the gullible and insane....

It's working too.

I support the protests however I kneel or knee for no one but God.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I support the protests however I kneel or knee for no one but God.
    Ok. And many won't bow before another man or worse dictators that use oppression and torture to rule.

But politics can cause many kneels and bows as many White House occupants would tell us.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resiz...al_reuters.jpg

This trend has exploded everwhere it seems.
    Nope, only in the cities and then primarily the liberal cities.

This is NOT a trend where normal people live.