Thread: Pfizer, Merck, AZ, J&J and Moderna selected as 'Warp Speed' finalists for Vaccine COVID

Pfizer, Merck, AZ, J&J and Moderna selected as 'Warp Speed' finalists for Vaccine COVID

Yeah Trump! More federal money to get that COVID vaccine fast-tracked as the transfer of American wealth to Big Pharma goes ahead at WARP SPEED!

Pfizer, Merck, AZ, J&J and Moderna selected as 'Warp Speed' finalists: NYT

The Trump administration has selected its COVID-19 vaccine finalists for Operation Warp Speed, which aims to deliver safe and effective coronavirus vaccines to Americans by the end of the year, The New York Times reports.

The finalists—from AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna—have a clear Big Pharma slant, with biotechs like Inovio and Novavax being left off the list. Moderna is the smallest company among the group, but the biotech is pressing ahead into mid- and late-stage testing with its mRNA candidate at a record pace.

The vaccine programs selected will get access to additional government funding, clinical trial assistance and manufacturing help, the Times reports, citing senior administration officials. Already, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Merck have scored federal funding for their projects.

Meanwhile, the high-profile partnership between Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline wasn’t included among the finalists, even after Sanofi CEO Paul Hudson set off a controversy last month by saying the company would give the U.S. preorder rights for its vaccine.

Merck’s selection comes only days after the company inked partnerships aimed at advancing COVID-19 vaccines.

For months, amid the worsening pandemic—and as many of its peers piled into COVID-19 vaccine research—Merck had been quiet. But as a leading vaccine producer worldwide, the company clearly has earned the respect of an administration searching for a winning shot.

Operation Warp Speed, officially unveiled last month, aims to speed COVID-19 vaccines to the public in record time. The administration has tapped former GSK vaccine head Moncef Slaoui as a leader for the group that’s incorporating expertise from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Defense and more in the work.
    And as this is all happening, the rest of the country (and most here on RPF) are arguing about whether BLM/Soros or White Supremacists are causing the riots....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    J&J that same company that had a lawsuit over the baby powder?

Already, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Merck have scored federal funding for their projects.
    Corporatism [Fascism]. The people must wake up.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Is this stage 3? force everyone to get a vaccine that makes them sick?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I will not comply with any forced vaccination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    J&J that same company that had a lawsuit over the baby powder?
    Yep. The very same. These are criminal enterprises. Look up the DOJ reports for the largest FRAUD settlements each year, and it isn't even close. Big Pharma is at the top of the list, paying out BILLIONS a year to settle fraud cases with the DOJ.

And that doesn't even include vaccine litigation, as they have a special court just for those, since Reagan signed into law the 1986 bill that gave legal immunity to vaccine manufacturers.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I will not comply with any forced vaccination.
    Anyone have a cold? I think I need to catch it, quick.

Surely immunity to this coronavirus will stand up in court as an excuse to refuse to be immunized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yep. The very same. These are criminal enterprises. Look up the DOJ reports for the largest FRAUD settlements each year, and it isn't even close. Big Pharma is at the top of the list, paying out BILLIONS a year to settle fraud cases with the DOJ.

And that doesn't even include vaccine litigation, as they have a special court just for those, since Reagan signed into law the 1986 bill that gave legal immunity to vaccine manufacturers.
    By the time vaccines are out this thing will go away on its own. At some point people will hear about people who got hurt by the vaccines and stop taking it. What Reagan was shameful at best.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    By the time vaccines are out this thing will go away on its own. At some point people will hear about people who got hurt by the vaccines and stop taking it. What Reagan was shameful at best.
    No, I don't think so. I think the plan is for a "second wave" to hit, and they will roll out the vaccine which will mainly be given to poor people in the cities as a condition to keep getting their government services, such as food stamps, Section 8 housing, medical care, public education etc.

The middle class (if there is any left) and the rich will protest and opt out, because no way at this point a national mandatory COVID vaccine will fly.

Then the vaccine will start killing thousands, maybe even tens of thousands, and it will be blamed on the second wave of the virus instead of the vaccine, necessitating even more medical intervention.

But this time, it will probably be mostly minority children who die.

The first phase killed off tens of thousands of seniors in nursing homes.

This is the goal of eugenics and the Globalists to reduce the population in the U.S. by killing off the undesirables.