Thread: Boogaloo

Boogaloo

Yet another faction in the fray.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/bo...nvs/index.html

Despite the presence of Teeter, and he said a dozen or so of his compatriots, federal, state and local officials have put forth little evidence so far to suggest widespread organization and mobilization by any one ideological group. A CNN review of the backgrounds of those arrested during the first three days of protests in Minneapolis did not surface any obvious links to known organizations.
    Some police said they suspect that much of the rioting and looting was perpetrated not by ideological extremists, but smaller groups of criminal opportunists seeking to profit by stealing merchandise.
    "These are straight up criminals. These are not protestors," said one high-ranking LAPD official. In Los Angeles, he said, roving bands of thieves drove around in cars and communicated by cellphone, identifying businesses to loot.
    Still, there are some documented reports of group-affiliated individuals from the left and right of the extremist spectrum mingling amid the less organized.
    Gun-toting Boogaloo members have appeared at George Floyd protests in Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Atlanta and elsewhere, according to The Washington Post.
    Known for sporting Hawaiian shirts and arriving to public protests heavily armed, the decentralized Boogaloo movement -- sometimes referred to as the "Boogaloo Bois" -- is often associated with the far-right.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if you're going to invent a boogeyman, I guess that's as good a name as any to call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, if you're going to invent a boogeyman, I guess that's as good a name as any to call it.
    Right, instead of calling it like it is. Antifa backed riots.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

sounds good
    do i get a shirt or sumfin?

i am what ever you say i am if i wasnt then why would you say i am idonknowitsjustthewayiam
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It gets more ridiculous every day.

I swear the MSM is testing what they can get away with making up.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It gets more ridiculous every day.

I swear the MSM is testing what they can get away with making up.
    Do you like the last line?

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    ...is often associated with the far-right.
    Translation: If we associate it with the far right often, then we can say it's associated with the far right.

Meanwhile, in the real world, what are the odds of the far right donning Hawaiian shirts, naming themselves for a sequel to a break dancing movie, and calling themselves bois? At least, what are the odds of that happening outside of a Mel Brooks movie?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-03-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"These are straight up criminals. These are not protestors," said one high-ranking LAPD official. In Los Angeles, he said, roving bands of thieves drove around in cars and communicated by cellphone, identifying businesses to loot.
    That is correct. The political organizations get it going. They incite and start it, and then watch the mayhem. An arsonist throws a match and walks away. They don't have to stick around to keep it going.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Back off Boogaloo bois..

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boogie boys Prevent Antifa trouble out here.

Perhaps the Cities need more Boogie.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The "boogaloo" concept exists, but it's a meme, not a militia. The meme was a way for frustrated Second Amendment activists on ar15.com to crack jokes at the absurdity of the civil war they fear is inevitable, and try to drum up a little bit of courage for not complying with gun bans or registration.

The meme is organic, and sometimes they'll refer to each other as fellow "boog bois" and make fun of their own silliness (generally bearded, overweight, and over-tacticool'ed). They call one of the forum moderators DK-Prof (a tenured professor originally from Denmark) "Father Boog" due to his decked out appearance at the January 20th protests in Richmond, VA, where the protestors literally cleaned their litter and stickers from the street to show some dignity. Their favorite book of the Bible is the Book of Boogalations.

That said, they are serious about their line in the sand, and their presence at these riots has been entirely relegated to helping businesses and people defend themselves by deterring violent rioters. Far from instigating, they debate whether it'd be better not to even show up, due to the smears. Unlike Antifa, they have never coordinated through front groups who fund them (e.g. Friends of Democracy BWI0418'15 documents), and have never "struck first," or even at all as far as I'm aware. The whole idea is that an armed society is a polite society, to begin with. As a side note, all of you already know this, but they have nothing to do with white supremacy, except in-so-far as social justice ideology refers to everything American or individualist as "white supremacy." It's all about the Second Amendment, all the time, for them.

There are indeed a rare few who consider themselves "accelerationists," but those guys actually advocate voting straight ticket Democrat to make the collapse happen faster and rip off the band-aid. They're usually not well-received. Before this week, for every one person who glorifies the idea of a civil war, there are a lot more who argued, basically, "Don't be an idiot. If we get to that point, life is going to be a living hell for everyone." As of this week I'd say most of them are Anti Federalist-level frustrated, but they're still generally defense-minded and hyper-aware that anything they ever do will be misrepresented.

There are also, in Virginia specifically, particular groups who effectively could be called a budding militia, like the guys calling themselves "VA Battle Buddies" who spearheaded the move to bring their long guns to the Richmond protests to make a point (instead of begging, "please stop subjugating and humiliating us" in dress shirts and slacks for the umpteenth time).
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 06-03-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

There's a difference between those being wary of civil war and those trying to start it.

thinking outside the box...

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    There are also, in Virginia specifically, particular groups who effectively could be called a budding militia, like the guys calling themselves "VA Battle Buddies" who spearheaded the move to bring their long guns to the Richmond protests to make a point (instead of begging, "please stop subjugating and humiliating us" in dress shirts and slacks for the umpteenth time).
    Agree with this sentiment, but if they (any 2nd Amendment supporters) want to jar the media’s constant knee-jerk narratives, they need to think about showing up in suits - or in other words, some manner of dignified business attire - this includes female 2A supporters. Not party clothes, nothing flamboyant, just something dignified. Do this, and bring your guns.

When you keep showing up dressed as if you’re going hunting or are about to mow your lawn, you are providing the media with the visual stereotype the left has chosen to promote as “white supremacists”.

Stun them with class, and they will be forced to think harder about who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Agree with this sentiment, but if they (any 2nd Amendment supporters) want to jar the media’s constant knee-jerk narratives, they need to think about showing up in suits - or in other words, some manner of dignified business attire - this includes female 2A supporters. Not party clothes, nothing flamboyant, just something dignified. Do this, and bring your guns.

When you keep showing up dressed as if you’re going hunting or are about to mow your lawn, you are providing the media with the visual stereotype the left has chosen to promote as “white supremacists”.

Stun them with class, and they will be forced to think harder about who you are.
    + 10,000 REPs!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)