Thread: Muhammed Ali jogging in boots

Muhammed Ali jogging in boots

For the people who just can't fathom why someone would jog in boots instead of running shoes. They act as ankle weights.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    For the people who just can't fathom why someone would jog in boots instead of running shoes. They act as ankle weights.

What would be the rational for wearing khaki shorts to jog?

lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Was the stolen power tool he dropped on the road while running away a weight as well?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    What would be the rational for wearing khaki shorts to jog?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Was the stolen power tool he dropped on the road while running away a weight as well?
    Bvll$#@!. I watched the video. When he left the house he had no power tool in his hand. There is no evidence from the video of him in the house of him stealing anything. There is no video evidence of him with a hammer. But any lie will do won't it?

Bvll$#@!. I watched the video. When he left the house he had no power tool in his hand. There is no evidence from the video of him in the house of him stealing anything. There is no video evidence of him with a hammer. But any lie will do won't it?
    My POV, as well.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My POV, as well.
    Very good analysis from a lawyer and 2nd amendment advocate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So he was preparing to join the Navy? Boxer, jogger, navy recruit, yup all 3 titles in one. It just sounds fishy to me. Look, I am not saying that he was a thief or never jogged but I doubt that his missions that fateful day heading out his house was to go out for a jog.

Also, he attacked people who were legally open carrying in public. Its sad what happened but he brought it on himself.

So he was preparing to join the Navy? Boxer, jogger, navy recruit, yup all 3 titles in one. It just sounds fishy to me. Look, I am not saying that he was a thief or never jogged but I doubt that his missions that fateful day heading out his house was to go out for a jog.
    Maybe. Or maybe he was following the training method of Mohammed Ali. I posted the BUDS video because some jackass thinks that the only way someone would jog in boots is if he is wearing sweat pants.

Also, he attacked people who were legally open carrying in public. Its sad what happened but he brought it on himself.
    People who were illegally blocking the road and brandishing weapons in a threatening manner. But none of that changes my initial point. The argument that "nobody jogs in boots" is a fallacy and should be stricken from the conversation.

Maybe. Or maybe he was following the training method of Mohammed Ali. I posted the BUDS video because some jackass thinks that the only way someone would jog in boots is if he is wearing sweat pants.

People who were illegally blocking the road and brandishing weapons in a threatening manner. But none of that changes my initial point. The argument that "nobody jogs in boots" is a fallacy and should be stricken from the conversation.
    Yea, jogging in boots and in khaki pants and white t shirt combo is very unconventional. Probably as unconventional as swimming in denim pants but he did it, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

But after you have run out of the building that don't belong to you as the neighbours are asking you to stop, I don't see anything wrong with said neighbours parking on the road while trying to catch up and talk to you. What do you mean by brandishing the gun in a threatening manner? please elaborate on this point, I am lost.

Yea, jogging in boots and in khaki pants and white t shirt combo is very unconventional. Probably as unconventional as swimming in denim pants but he did it, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
    There is no logical reason for anyone to believe that jogging in boots with shorts on is any more uncomfortable than jogging in boots with jogging pants on. In fact the jogging pants would be hotter. But hey, if you want to justify a stupid argument I won't stand in your way.

But after you have run out of the building that don't belong to you as the neighbours are asking you to stop, I don't see anything wrong with said neighbours parking on the road while trying to catch up and talk to you. What do you mean by brandishing the gun in a threatening manner? please elaborate on this point, I am lost.
    The stop was illegal. If the people owning the house under renovation had put up no trespassing signs then Arbrey would have at least been guilty of trespassing. But they didn't....so he wasn't.

Edit: This video explains all that.

There is no logical reason for anyone to believe that jogging in boots with shorts on is any more uncomfortable than jogging in boots with jogging pants on. In fact the jogging pants would be hotter. But hey, if you want to justify a stupid argument I won't stand in your way.

The stop was illegal. If the people owning the house under renovation had put up no trespassing signs then Arbrey would have at least been guilty of trespassing. But they didn't....so he wasn't.

Edit: This video explains all that.

I have watched the video and I still disagree with his conclusion. I will never agree with the idea of swinging at people who are trying to ask you a question. The way I look at it is this, Ahmaud could have continued running and continued avoiding their attempts to stop him and question him. But the second he decided to directly confront the father/son duo with his fists, he was in the wrong.

Also, I still want to know how they brandished their firearm in a threatening manner.

This lawyer duo came to a different conclusion as Noir. So yea, there is no one lawyer viewpoint on this

I have watched the video and I still disagree with his conclusion. I will never agree with the idea of swinging at people who are trying to ask you a question. The way I look at it is this, Ahmaud could have continued running and continued avoiding their attempts to stop him and question him. But the second he decided to directly confront the father/son duo with his fists, he was in the wrong.

Also, I still want to know how they brandished their firearm in a threatening manner.
    Was the shotgun slung over his shoulder? I think the answer to that question is no. I could be wrong though.

This lawyer duo came to a different conclusion as Noir. So yea, there is no one lawyer viewpoint on this
    Of course there's more than one lawyer viewpoint. That's why even most supreme court cases have a dissent. That said, I didn't just post the video. I explained why I agreed with it. I've read the Georgia trespass statute. Have you? Viva Frie, very good YouTuber, should have challenged his guessed argument regarding reasonable suspicion of a felony. A man goes into an open construction site that didn't have any "no trespassing signs" posted and comes out not carrying anything. Did the vigilantes think he had an air conditioner in his pocket? Maybe they thought he had 50 lbs of copper in his underwear? I've owned a home under construction and I've been stolen from in that circumstance multiple times. They stole copper wire and pipes. They stole HVAC units. They didn't steal cash or other small valuable that can fit in ones pocket because nobody leaves such items at an unsecured construction site.

Edit: Also Mr. Barnes wrongly identifies the father as a "retired police officer." The father had been banned from being a police officer because he hadn't kept up with his continuing education. He had specifically been stripped of his arrest powers.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-04-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Doesn't matter. The men who stopped them had reasonable cause for suspicion. They were within their rights to hold him for the police. If he had just waited for the police like a normal person he would still be alive, or even if he ran away. What kind of moron charges a guy from 20 ft out who has a shotgun aimed at him? If the intention was to kill him he never would've even gotten his hands on the weapon. Real smart move. Proves he either wasn't afraid and didn't believe the guy would actually shoot him, or he's was the dumbest man on earth. I guess you guys didn't see the video of his confrontation with a cop. The guy was a total hothead. Stupidity and aggression will get you killed.
    Last edited by misterx; 06-05-2020 at 02:26 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.