Thread: Vice Blaming the Riots on the Right Wing Groups posing as Antifa!

Vice Blaming the Riots on the Right Wing Groups posing as Antifa!

My my my, knowing Vice News they arent very credible when it comes to providing actual evidence, sources when they do supposed journalism because this is the same Vice news outlet that a while blamed the rioting on the Russians without credible proof. In order to protect Antifa vice has gone to crazy lengeth by claiming that some right wing groups posed as Antifa.

All this because liberal news outlets like CNN,Vice and others are still protecting Antifa who are majority of them mostly liberals.

Source

A white supremacist group linked to deadly right-wing violence in Charlottesville in 2017 used a fake Twitter account to pose as “Antifa” and incite violence during the current wave of protests against police brutality.
    Twitter announced Monday that it had suspended the account, which claimed to belong to a national “Antifa” organization, and revealed that the account was created by Identity Evropa.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I live down the road from Ch'ville. I know several people that were there and I got a full report when it was all over. If anything, Antifa was posing as right-wing group(s) there and inciting violence. The Ch'ville police made some questionable decisions too.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I live down the road from Ch'ville. I know several people that were there and I got a full report when it was all over. If anything, Antifa was posing as right-wing group(s) there and inciting violence. The Ch'ville police made some questionable decisions too.
    In portland it gets worse a mayor is running a As a Pro Antifa dispute the rioting, looting and wants to create a safe space for them but none for whites or white nationalism and yes for black nationalism.

If whites who are also killed by the police in that city she basically wants white people not to have any rights to protest for anything and yeah shes a white liberal. I am lost for words these liberals are completely crazy.
    Source

. If anything, Antifa was posing as right-wing group(s) there and inciting violence. The Ch'ville police made some questionable decisions too.
    I wouldn't be surpassed Liberals are using them to blame the violence on the right wing groups when none actually showed up. Pretty sure this happened in 2017 as well.