Thread: Chuck Schumer furious that Trump could activate federal troops to quell riots

Exclamation Chuck Schumer furious that Trump could activate federal troops to quell riots

He had no problem using federal troops to exterminate the Branch Davidians.

Always keep in mind that a little less than half of the Davidians were not white.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AF you act like Democrats are somehow affected when their hypocrisy is pointed out
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    AF you act like Democrats are somehow affected when their hypocrisy is pointed out
    LOL, nah...just bringing it up, for the record.

For the record, I remain utterly opposed to federal troops enforcing domestic law in any situation.

Call up the citizen militia if needed.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

For the record, I remain utterly opposed to federal troops enforcing domestic law in any situation.

Just imagine 300 thugs charging down your street breaking into everyone's house and taking stuff.

"Why do you need more than 10 rounds?"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Typical Democrats. Always being hypocritical and couldn't care less if somebody points it out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Just imagine 300 thugs charging down your street breaking into everyone's house and taking stuff.

"Why do you need more than 10 rounds?"

Good, because I was beginning to wonder [OP].

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Good, because I was beginning to wonder [OP].
    Nope, no change there...just pointing out the daily gross hypocrisy of our ruling class.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He had no problem using federal troops to exterminate the Branch Davidians.

Always keep in mind that a little less than half of the Davidians were not white.

Nauseating. And not a single truthful word passed his slimy lips.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Nauseating. And not a single truthful word passed his slimy lips.
    I remember blowing a gasket watching those hearings at the time.

I remember blowing a gasket watching those hearings at the time.

Me too. For some reason Waco affected me much more profoundly than 9/11 did. It still brings tears to my eyes hearing that kid at the beginning of Waco: Rules of Engagement ask the negotiator "are you gonna come in and kill me?" That bastard lied too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Worth the time to watch if you have it avalable.

Chris

my obligatory

TRAITOR!

response
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Flash Back:

Pastor Charles Pace, who took over the infamous Branch Davidian Church in Waco, Texas, 20 years ago, believes that Donald Trump will change the country for the better.

And he says Trump and cult leader, David Koresh, who was killed along with his followers after a stand-off with the FBI in 1993, would have been allies.

'Koresh would have admired Trump. First of all, he believes in the Second Amendment, he believes in the guns, and also the truth,' Pace said in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.

And he lays the blame for the carnage at Waco two decades ago squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Clinton, who he believes was instrumental in ordering the end the siege became it was a stain on husband Bill's first term in office.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-s-term.html
    Last edited by donnay; 06-03-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Me too. For some reason Waco affected me much more profoundly than 9/11 did. It still brings tears to my eyes hearing that kid at the beginning of Waco: Rules of Engagement ask the negotiator "are you gonna come in and kill me?" That bastard lied too.
    Waco was the most recent and the most significant salvo in the ongoing War on Us.