Thread: George Will: There's No Rock Bottom When it Comes to Trump and His Enablers

George Will: There's No Rock Bottom When it Comes to Trump and His Enablers

This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous. Since then, this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chestpounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities, this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron.

...The measures necessary for restoration of national equilibrium are many and will be protracted far beyond his removal. One such measure must be the removal of those in Congress who, unlike the sycophantic mediocrities who cosset him in the White House, will not disappear “magically,” as Eric Trump said the coronavirus would. Voters must dispatch his congressional enablers, especially the senators who still gambol around his ankles with a canine hunger for petting.

...Those who think our unhinged president’s recent mania about a murder two decades ago that never happened represents his moral nadir have missed the lesson of his life: There is no such thing as rock bottom. So, assume that the worst is yet to come. Which implicates national security: Abroad, anti-Americanism sleeps lightly when it sleeps at all, and it is wide-awake as decent people judge our nation’s health by the character of those to whom power is entrusted. Watching, too, are indecent people in Beijing and Moscow.

https://www.pacificariptide.com/file...et-to-come.pdf
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-17-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by George Will
    In life’s unforgiving arithmetic, we are the sum of our choices. Congressional Republicans have made theirs for more than 1,200*days. We cannot know all the measures necessary to restore the nation’s domestic health and international standing, but we know the first step: Senate Republicans must be routed, as condign punishment for their Vichyite collaboration, leaving the Republican remnant to wonder: Was it sensible to sacrifice dignity, such as it ever was, and to shed principles, if convictions so easily jettisoned could be dignified as principles, for . . . what? Praying people should pray, and all others should hope: May I never crave anything as much as these people crave membership in the world’s most risible deliberative body.

A political party’s primary function is to bestow its imprimatur on candidates, thereby proclaiming: This is who we are. In 2016, the Republican Party gave its principal nomination to a vulgarian and then toiled to elect him. And to stock Congress with invertebrates whose unswerving abjectness has enabled his institutional vandalism, who have voiced no serious objections to his Niagara of lies...
    And still his sycophants struggle to find excuses for saying he's anti-establishment. But if Mr. Republican, here, is any indication, even hoodwinking the brainless hordes of Democrat primary voters to nominate a senile known child molester may not be enough to ensure he is retained.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-03-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous. Since then, this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chestpounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities, this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron.

...The measures necessary for restoration of national equilibrium are many and will be protracted far beyond his removal. One such measure must be the removal of those in Congress who, unlike the sycophantic mediocrities who cosset him in the White House, will not disappear “magically,” as Eric Trump said the coronavirus would. Voters must dispatch his congressional enablers, especially the senators who still gambol around his ankles with a canine hunger for petting.

...Those who think our unhinged president’s recent mania about a murder two decades ago that never happened represents his moral nadir have missed the lesson of his life: There is no such thing as rock bottom. So, assume that the worst is yet to come. Which implicates national security: Abroad, anti-Americanism sleeps lightly when it sleeps at all, and it is wide-awake as decent people judge our nation’s health by the character of those to whom power is entrusted. Watching, too, are indecent people in Beijing and Moscow.

https://www.pacificariptide.com/file...et-to-come.pdf

You disliking Dump but voting for communists doesn't make you any better. I know why you're here and your goal here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You disliking Dump but voting for communists doesn't make you any better. I know why you're here and your goal here.
    And George Will? Care to label Mr. Republican a troll?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And George Will? Care to label Mr. Republican a troll?
    LOL. You are the most easily trolled person I've ever met.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

LOL. You are the most easily trolled person I've ever met.
    Uh huh. Except for two things. You can't tell when someone is being trolled. And we've never met.

Uh huh. Except for two things. You can't tell when someone is being trolled. And we've never met.
    I never met you in person, but you got trolled here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never met you in person, but you got trolled here.
    No, I'm not going to help you distract, deflect and deflate the topic of this thread.

No, I'm not going to help you distract, deflect and deflate the topic of this thread.

LOL. You're the perfect tool for paid trolls.

If I ever voted for one you'd have a point. But I never have and you don't.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    If I ever voted for one you'd have a point. But I never have and you don't.
    You refuse to list your voting choices, and refuse to say why you post your threads.

LOL. You're the perfect tool for paid trolls.
    STOP.

This whole nightmare we are going through is caused by trolls & tools pushing for a huge divide with hatred & blame- so this makes YOU look like the troll/tool.

If you don't agree with the OP then state facts- no more name-calling/insults.

(And you know I like you NCL, but the hate has to stop.)
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

If you don't agree with the OP...
    Ask him why he posted the thread or any of his threads. He won't tell me.

Ask him why he posted the thread or any of his threads. He won't tell me.
    Why should he? Why are you posting?

And the OP is:ON. THE. NOSE.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Why should he?
    I'm just asking. It's funny how he refuses to name his political voting choices on a political forum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.