Thread: Biden Takes a Knee – Media Ignore “Photo Op” Narrative…

Exclamation Biden Takes a Knee – Media Ignore “Photo Op” Narrative…

Media covered it up by attacking Trump's Photo Op at the church.
    And more.

Biden Takes a Knee – Media Ignore “Photo Op” Narrative…

The media narrative now becomes “everyone must take a knee.”
    Note: the DNC network always use three-word phrases: “Hope and Change”, “Take A Knee” etc.

Without the AME network Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance. For all intents and purposes James Clyburn is calling all the shots. Clyburn will be the one to select the VP candidate.
    The tone-deaf and arrogant lessons from Hillary in 2016 loom heavy as a stark reminder of just how important Clyburn is to Biden’s chances; and the AME network will not let the DNC forget it.

The message from James Clyburn to DNC Chairman Tom Perez is really simple: without me you would have been dealing with Bernie Sanders, and the DNC would be on the brink of disassembly… so ‘take a knee.’
    Source
    Of course James Clyburn defended Biden's comments he does plan to be selected as his VP as it appears.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-03-2020 at 02:11 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will kneel only to God, and only to propose to a wife. Real men dont kneel to others especially racist movements . You have a problem with that, too bad

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    I will kneel only to God, and only to propose to a wife. Real men dont kneel to others especially racist movements . You have a problem with that, too bad
    Team Resist sure knows how to lie and making sure Biden is elected.

Many of my Republican friends have now abandoned Trump and plan to vote for Biden after Trump tear gassed innocent protesters.
    Look how quickly team resist use that fake news media narrative remember Team Resist has no problems with rioters burning down shops or business. I doubt this person has any real Republican friends.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    In a message Joe Biden said
    he presidency is a big job. Nobody will get everything right. I won’t either.

But I promise you this: I won’t traffic in fear and division or fan the flames of hate. I will seek to heal the racial wounds that have long plagued this country — not use them for political gain.
    No of course not thats why Joe Biden knelled down and the liberals are using the blacks for yeah political gain....
    Like how they are using the BLM.