Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're going the wrong way!

You're going the wrong way!

Well, my life is complete. I just got chewed out for walking the wrong way down a Safeway isle. Unbeknown to me the isles are now marked one way and a younger guy will longish hair and a beard chastised me for going the wrong way. I said huh? and he pointed to the arrows on the floor. I just started laughing and continued on my way much to his chagrine. So I run into him again a couple isles down and he's still glaring at me so I said do you really think it makes any difference what direction I go down the isle? He said go ahead and get sick if you want! I told him he was out of his $#@!ing mind. The future is fail. What the $#@! happened to my species?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course he had the slave mask on his face.
    "The Patriarch"

If only that clerk had a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'd've said, "O.K. Karen."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    If only that clerk had a brain.

He wasn't a clerk, just a "concerned citizen".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'd've said, "O.K. Karen."
    I settled with you're out of your
    $#@!ing mind.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Of course he had the slave mask on his face.
    I have yet to wear a face mask even once since this started. No one has challenged me on it yet, but I have decided if they do, I will just ignore them, and force them to physically carry me out of the store, which of course will be very bad business optics for them....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I settled with you're out of you're $#@!ing mind.
    I don't think that fact bothers soy boys. But finding out they're basically middle aged nags (in other words, their own mothers) would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I have yet to wear a face mask even once since this started. No one has challenged me on it yet, but I have decided if they do, I will just ignore them, and force them to physically carry me out of the store, which of course will be very bad business optics for them....
    I use masks for sanding at work, I do drywall. Can't find the damn things anymore. Seeing people driving down the road with one on their face just pisses me off.
    "The Patriarch"

I use masks for sanding at work, I do drywall. Can't find the damn things anymore. Seeing people driving down the road with one on their face just pisses me off.
    I walked into a grocery store one day and some young man (working for the store) handed me a mask. I thanked him and put into my back pocket and went about my shopping. If you want to PM me your address I'll send it to you.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-02-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-17-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

You would think since summer is here and in the 80's folks would have wised up by now. They are good little citizens, and try their best keeping me in line by calling me foul names when I don't wear a mask or walk along the arrows. I'm sure they will be applying for the "Tattle Tails for Pay" jobs.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Same thing at my two local grocers - one way aisles. No one is paying any attention to them at all.
    Plus there is this long, socially distanced queue which lead up to a distribution point for the cashiers; and another which leads to the distribution point for the self-checkouts.
    And they won't allow you into the stores without a mask.

It's the new abnormal.
    Christ, you can't even go in the store without a mask? It hasn't got that bad here, yet. In fact there is a Grocery Outlet store in town that doesn't even require their employees to wear masks. I would confine my shopping to that store but it's kind of fun going down the isles the wrong way.
    "The Patriarch"

Christ, you can't even go in the store without a mask? It hasn't got that bad here, yet. In fact there is a Grocery Outlet store in town that doesn't even require their employees to wear masks. I would confine my shopping to that store but it's kind of fun going down the isles the wrong way.
    There are a few places of business in my area that do not/will not comply, but the ones that do comply have become much more stringent.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Get the sheep to attack the different sheep, or those that refuse to follow the leader.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Tell them yer AntiFa
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Tell them yer AntiFa
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You should have told that guy to go $#@! himself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I wrote this in another thread today, but it is appropriate here also to show the insanity out there:

I was walking through an outdoor shopping complex where I stopped to pick up a cup of coffee. As I began to walk back to my original destination, I looked at the weekend Farmer’s Market that was setup in the parking lot of this large outdoor area, which is part of a county property.

I had not bothered to go to this particular Farmer’s Market in months, because they had lost many of their vendors, and there was always a very long line to get in, due to them practicing social distancing and all the other nonsense to supposedly fight the plandemic.

But there were fewer crowds this time, and really no lines to enter. There was, however, a large sign saying that one could not enter without wearing a face mask.

Until now, I have never worn a face mask in public, even when going to stores that say they are required. Nobody has ever challenged me, and in fact, in recent days, I have had the feeling that the poor employees in many of these stores enjoyed seeing someone not complying, and I felt sorry for them as I knew they probably had to wear one all day long as a condition for their employment.

So I decided I would just try to slip past the “gate keeper” while he was talking to someone else.

It didn’t work. The Farmer’s Market police man (FMP) immediately ran up to me and said: “I am sorry sir, but you cannot come in here without wearing a face mask.”

Next, I tried the “ignore technique” and pretended like I didn’t hear him, and just kept on walking.

He persisted. I told him: “I’m sorry, I don’t do face masks.”

FMP: “Sir, you have to leave then, you can’t come in here.”

I kept walking. He persisted.

FMP: “Sir, nobody is going to sell to you without a face mask, so please leave.”

Me: “I’m sorry, I don’t do face masks.”

At this point he got visibly upset, and made some kind of threatening statement, although it was difficult to clearly understand everything he was saying sometimes, due to that mask covering his mouth.

So I came to a complete stop and looked directly into his eyes and said:

“Ok. Would you like to carry me out of here?”

FMP: “No, no. I am not going to carry you away, but I am going to follow you and make sure you don’t buy anything.”

Me: “Ok, no problem. I wasn’t planning on buying anything anyway. I am just exercising my right as a citizen to walk through this public market area.” And I raised my voice as I said that last part, just to make sure the other Farmer’s Market patrons could hear me.

FMP: “No, this is private property.”

Me: “No, your market might be private, but this is a public area and you have no authority to make me wear a face mask.”

So as he followed he walked beside me, and I turned to him and said:

“Do you realize there are literally hundreds of doctors who explain how dangerous it is to wear a face mask all day long and keep breathing in your own carbon dioxide?”

He thought about that for a second, and then said to me:

“Oh really? So when a doctor performing brain surgery is wearing a face mask, he’s wrong?”

I came to a full stop, looked him directly in the eyes and said:

“Do you see anyone around here performing brain surgery? Yes, in a hospital surgery setting, a face mask is appropriate, but not outside in the fresh air like this.”

By now another woman looking rather important rushed up to me and said: “You have to leave, now!”

I ignored her and kept walking.

She threatened me and said: “If you don’t leave, I am going to call [name of some county official that apparently is a supervisor in some capacity.]”

Me: “Sure! No problem! Call him up and ask him to come here and carry me out.”

I thought it interesting that they did NOT threaten to call the police, given all the backlash the police are getting during the current situation. And I knew that whoever this person was she was threatening to call was probably not going to stop whatever it was he was doing to worry about someone walking through the Farmer’s Market simply because they were not wearing a mask.

So now the FMP, a young white male maybe in his late 20s, apparently just assumed that because I am an older white male, that I must be a Trump supporter, so he starts trash talking President Trump.

I replied:

“I don’t care what you think about Trump. All politicians are part of the problem, not part of the solution.”

FMP: “Well I don’t disagree with that.”

Now that he had tipped his hand, I had him!

So I said to him:

“Why are you obeying the Trump administration’s edict to wear a mask? His medical authority cronies are the ones who mandated this. Are you Trump’s slave?”

FMP: “No, no! I am not a slave. I am a free person who can do whatever I want, and I CHOOSE to wear a mask!”

Me: “Good! Keep practicing your freedom, and I will do the same.”

Then I asked, knowing how he probably felt about police actions during the current rioting situation:

“Why are you putting up yellow police tape all around the Farmer’s Market to keep people out?”

FMP: “That’s not police tape!”

Me: “Really? The people who make this yellow tape make it for Farmer’s Markets?”

He didn’t reply, and now I had reached the exit to the market, and said to him:

“You have a great day, and keep practicing your freedoms!”

Wanna REALLY piss them off? Cough. They get apoplectic.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I wrote this in another thread today, but it is appropriate here also to show the insanity out there:

I was walking through an outdoor shopping complex where I stopped to pick up a cup of coffee. As I began to walk back to my original destination, I looked at the weekend Farmer’s Market that was setup in the parking lot of this large outdoor area, which is part of a county property.

I had not bothered to go to this particular Farmer’s Market in months, because they had lost many of their vendors, and there was always a very long line to get in, due to them practicing social distancing and all the other nonsense to supposedly fight the plandemic.

But there were fewer crowds this time, and really no lines to enter. There was, however, a large sign saying that one could not enter without wearing a face mask.

Until now, I have never worn a face mask in public, even when going to stores that say they are required. Nobody has ever challenged me, and in fact, in recent days, I have had the feeling that the poor employees in many of these stores enjoyed seeing someone not complying, and I felt sorry for them as I knew they probably had to wear one all day long as a condition for their employment.

So I decided I would just try to slip past the “gate keeper” while he was talking to someone else.

It didn’t work. The Farmer’s Market police man (FMP) immediately ran up to me and said: “I am sorry sir, but you cannot come in here without wearing a face mask.”

Next, I tried the “ignore technique” and pretended like I didn’t hear him, and just kept on walking.

FMP: “Sir, nobody is going to sell to you without a face mask, so please leave.”

At this point he got visibly upset, and made some kind of threatening statement, although it was difficult to clearly understand everything he was saying sometimes, due to that mask covering his mouth.

FMP: “No, no. I am not going to carry you away, but I am going to follow you and make sure you don’t buy anything.”

Me: “Ok, no problem. I wasn’t planning on buying anything anyway. I am just exercising my right as a citizen to walk through this public market area.” And I raised my voice as I said that last part, just to make sure the other Farmer’s Market patrons could hear me.

Me: “No, your market might be private, but this is a public area and you have no authority to make me wear a face mask.”

“Do you realize there are literally hundreds of doctors who explain how dangerous it is to wear a face mask all day long and keep breathing in your own carbon dioxide?”

“Oh really? So when a doctor performing brain surgery is wearing a face mask, he’s wrong?”

“Do you see anyone around here performing brain surgery? Yes, in a hospital surgery setting, a face mask is appropriate, but not outside in the fresh air like this.”

By now another woman looking rather important rushed up to me and said: “You have to leave, now!”

She threatened me and said: “If you don’t leave, I am going to call [name of some county official that apparently is a supervisor in some capacity.]”

I thought it interesting that they did NOT threaten to call the police, given all the backlash the police are getting during the current situation. And I knew that whoever this person was she was threatening to call was probably not going to stop whatever it was he was doing to worry about someone walking through the Farmer’s Market simply because they were not wearing a mask.

So now the FMP, a young white male maybe in his late 20s, apparently just assumed that because I am an older white male, that I must be a Trump supporter, so he starts trash talking President Trump.

I replied:

“I don’t care what you think about Trump. All politicians are part of the problem, not part of the solution.”

So I said to him:

“Why are you obeying the Trump administration’s edict to wear a mask? His medical authority cronies are the ones who mandated this. Are you Trump’s slave?”

FMP: “No, no! I am not a slave. I am a free person who can do whatever I want, and I CHOOSE to wear a mask!”

Then I asked, knowing how he probably felt about police actions during the current rioting situation:

“Why are you putting up yellow police tape all around the Farmer’s Market to keep people out?”

Me: “Really? The people who make this yellow tape make it for Farmer’s Markets?”

I enjoyed the $#@! out of that story. This is exactly what everyone needs to do. I don't do the 6 foot thing while in line regardless of how uncomfortable it makes anyone other than really elderly people. I haven't been challenged yet on anything (except for the young guy and I mocked him pretty badly) but thanks for the inspiration for when I do. Lol, carry me out...
    Last edited by Origanalist; 06-08-2020 at 10:02 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Covid cooties!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

I enjoyed the $#@! out of that story.

Me too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Covid cooties!!!!

ROTFL!
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think coughing to be a dick during a pandemic violates NAP.

I have done what OP said with the arrows but think people should respect personal space regardless of the pandemic. I had a guy again today in the grocery store that got way too close even for pre-pandemic that I almost to a point knee jerked reaction to push him hard away with two hands as I was walking away. Everyone else was keeping 6 ft. But I noticed this is typical with some immigrants and young people. Americans of all colors have been pretty good keeping space pre and post pandemic.

Lately I see an unusual amount of medical workers in surgical gear in the grocery store. That is taking their new professional privilege way too far. If you were in theater or have been around sick people you should not be wearing that gear to the store and risking spreading whatever you are contaminated with.

I don't go grocery shopping all that often but find it odd that every time I go there is this one guy is scrubs that keeps walking around the store getting way to close to people and when he gets close he starts to cough. It makes you wonder is he just intentionally being a dick or is he intentionally trying to infect people.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    People already been jailed for coughing on others
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    People already been jailed for coughing on others

FFS. I didn't say to cough ON anyone. Where are people's minds at?
    Chris

I replied:

So I said to him:

Great story.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I just give them my, "Don't $#@! with me," look as they start to open their mouths. They usually don't say anything.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Maybe a paint store...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast