Thread: Unmasking Who is Behind the Plandemic and Rioting to Usher in the New World Order

Unmasking Who is Behind the Plandemic and Rioting to Usher in the New World Order

Unmasking Who is Behind the Plandemic and Rioting to Usher in the New World Order

As our world changes rapidly right before our very eyes, it has been very well established, at least for those who follow the alternative media and not the propaganda corporate media, that there is an overall plan in place that is being implemented at a very fast pace, and of course the natural questions being asked by those who realize this is: Who is behind all of this?

It is not a new plan. It is a plan that has existed for a very long time, and those who are working to implement the plan are not even hiding it anymore as we have previously reported.

It is a plan for a New World Order, and we have covered this in previous articles. Those working to implement the plan have done so mostly behind the scenes throughout the years, and those who discover the leaders of this movement and dare to publish it, have either been eliminated if they were too big of a threat, or just ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists," since they control the media and have conditioned the public for many, many years to believe the things they want us to believe.

In what is now very obviously being seen as a prophetic film, "Out of the Shadows" exposes who the real enemy is behind all of this, and if you have not watched it yet, it is time to do so.

It has been viewed by almost 14 million people on YouTube at the time of my writing this article, and even if Google takes it down off of YouTube, you will still be able to watch it on other platforms, as long as the Internet stays up.

The producers of "Out of the Shadows" are not the first ones to unmask the true enemy behind the New World Order, of course, so this article will provide evidence and further testimony to show who the real enemy is, and the group of people following his leadership in a group known as the Illuminati.

Many groups are now being blamed in the corporate media, and even in the alternative media, as causing the current riots that have spread across the country.

And while there is some truth in naming these groups, it is obvious that this plan is very well organized, and very well funded. What we are seeing unfold before our eyes today in the U.S., very much resembles what we have seen throughout history in countries that have experienced regime change through social unrest, and in most of those situations you can find ties to the U.S. intelligence agencies, particularly the CIA.

Much of what I am going to present in this article is based on the testimony of two whistleblowers: one from the FBI, and one from the CIA.

Full Article here. (Sorry, too long to copy over the whole thing.)
    Last edited by Created4; 06-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Arrow The Bible according to Pelosi

Starts with a quote from GHW Bush, and then Obama.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

I saw that. Disgusting...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

the devil in her. satan knew the word of God, and used it to pervert it....

I don't discount the idea that the virus hype and this unrest are part of a large scale plan. I have not seen anything that proves or disproves the idea.

Long, but good article, Created.

While some are still blaming and carrying on about ChiComs, Mexicans, the riots and "elections", some of us who are in the know are interested in finding ways to address the true threat that is this agenda, which is moving light speed.

If it was government only, elections might be a possible course of action. If it was solely companies, we could simply choose not to purchase product and allow the free market to work things out.

But we have a corporatists model rolling this out, not only in the United States, but Globally. Perhaps some of us can brainstorm and share ideas on how to kick this back. Though, I seem to be at an impasse and have no ideas at this time to offer.

Maybe we should take this off-line from RPF and leave those folks alone, if you and a few others are interested in taking this off-line? Or maybe a sub-form dedicated to NWO and ways to activate against it? This way information doesn't get buried among the this-side-that-side banter.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Long, but good article, Created.

While some are still blaming and carrying on about ChiComs, Mexicans, the riots and "elections", some of us who are in the know are interested in finding ways to address the true threat that is this agenda, which is moving light speed.

If it was government only, elections might be a possible course of action. If it was solely companies, we could simply choose not to purchase product and allow the free market to work things out.

But we have a corporatists model rolling this out, not only in the United States, but Globally. Perhaps some of us can brainstorm and share ideas on how to kick this back. Though, I seem to be at an impasse and have no ideas at this time to offer.

Maybe we should take this off-line from RPF and leave those folks alone, if you and a few others are interested in taking this off-line? Or maybe a sub-form dedicated to NWO and ways to activate against it? This way information doesn't get buried among the this-side-that-side banter.
    I'm open to that, but I just don't have that much time to devote to online discussions these days. But if you can find another platform that is liberty minded, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't discount the idea that the virus hype and this unrest are part of a large scale plan. I have not seen anything that proves or disproves the idea.
    Where do you get your news from?? You haven't seen anything about Event 201, for example, where all of this was simulated weeks before the virus supposedly broke out?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I saw that. Disgusting...
    Does she know that GW bush is still hated? ah yes Obama Libya is qutie lovely of a mess the Obama admin created. That doesnt look like a bible though

Store and grow food, build local self-sufficient communities. The system will collapse of its own weight. The only question is who will be left standing.

Trump coming out strongly against mail-in fraud voting gives hope that elections are a way out. His insistence on a real, in-person convention blows the COVID scare out of the water.

to answer the question, I call Hillary and Bill Gates as the operations front men. Above them, I have not seen convincing evidence rebutting the frequent charge that Rothschild and Rockefeller family are at the top.

Hillary and Lynn Rothschild (American branch)
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-02-2020 at 10:32 PM.

There is silverlining that Bible still has bi-partisan supporters.

Daily Mail: "President Trump walked across from White House to St. John's Church to hold up a bible"
    2 June 2020

Is the narrative shifting from Country-First to "God, Family, Country" again across party lines...

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is silverlining that Bible still has bi-partisan supporters.

Daily Mail: "President Trump walked across from White House to St. John's Church to hold up a bible"
    2 June 2020

Is the narrative shifting from Country-First to "God, Family, Country" again across party lines...
    Trump says he never ordered protesters cleared. I believe him.