Thread: More Compaines Going Beyond Woke Level Now,Yikes.Ben & Jerry's are Super Woke.

More Compaines Going Beyond Woke Level Now,Yikes.Ben & Jerry's are Super Woke.

According to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.

The murder of George Floyd was the result of inhumane police brutality that is perpetuated by a culture of white supremacy.

This is beyond woke. This is not how you make unity or demand that other side respects the other one. By proclaiming that white culture is a problem. This message will create a blowback.

Yes Ben & Jerry's blame everything that happened on the whole white people and white culture. While the main director of Ben & Jerry is mostly white. Will the white director of Ben & Jerry practice what they preach? by stepping down and let a minority take over?

Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-02-2020 at 06:17 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    According to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.

This is beyond woke. This is not how you make unity or demand that other side respects the other one. By proclaiming that white culture is a problem. This message will create a blowback.

Yes Ben & Jerry's blame everything that happened on the whole white people and white culture. While the main director of Ben & Jerry is mostly white. Will the white director of Ben & Jerry practice what they preach? by stepping down and let a minority take over?

They actually had a black guy as a CEO. That was 20 or so years ago. The initial press conference was very social justice about what good people they were for hiring a minority. Lot of talk about how pro-worker they were. That guy was a huge disaster and fired him in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    They actually had a black guy as a CEO. That was 20 or so years ago. The initial press conference was very social justice about what good people they were for hiring a minority. Lot of talk about how pro-worker they were. That guy was a huge disaster and fired him in a couple of years.
    Yelp and with this kind of message what hope they do gain by going this crazy? what are they trying to say? white consumers dont buy our products?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Hiring someone based on their skin color sounds kind of racist.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Hiring someone based on their skin color sounds kind of racist.
    Why do you hate minorities?
    "The Patriarch"

In my working life I have always worked with blacks I have had several black bosses I don't know what ben and jerry's is talking about. I don't think I have ever had a job where there weren't any blacks and the whites never seemed to have a superior attitude wTF... I have worked for over 50 years WTF

I hope their company completely falls apart with all the stupidity they've been putting on display.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge