Thread: Tucker: Our leaders dither as our cities burn

Tucker: Our leaders dither as our cities burn

(GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Some actual news, who would have ever thought.

FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The local government is allowing their cities to burn because they were bankrupt and the federal government wasnt going to bail them out. How do you pay law enforcement for protection without tax money from an open economy??

It looks like ticketing people and taking away their bail out money for violating the coronavirus lockdown like they were an ATM machine wasnt enough. The new mob that is looting innocent Americans isnt better.

They took control of the monopoly of force and shot cops in the head and beat people for having an American flag and let people burn churches. If you let people get away with crime you are just as evil as cops that do it.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It appears Drudge headlined bunker hit piece (pushing hiding narrative) may have been fakenews, Trump was seen visiting a Church in a show of leadership.
    Yup. If that were true where was their evidence? i think we are all still waiting for the Russia Gate actual evidence by now lol.
    I think the trump admin just turned off the lights in the WH on propose to see how the media would react.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'd be inclined hoist their broken bodies up as a warning.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd be inclined hoist their broken bodies up as a warning.
    AF the Impaler!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    AF the Impaler!
    I am losing my temper by the minute...

Seriously though, excellent job by those locals.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I am losing my temper by the minute...

Seriously though, excellent job by those locals.
    My patience is at it's end.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll call this Tucker Part 2....

"We're on your side!"
    FJB

FJB

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

Partial transcript:

Democrats are thrilled by this. They believe they can win the election in November by inciting tribalism and division. And maybe they can. What then? How do you put the country back together? Republicans have a moral duty to defend us from this — to stand up now, right now when it counts, for America’s highest and most important ideals. This, right now, is the crisis we all sensed was coming. This is why we voted for them. When it really mattered, they promised, they would fight to keep the country from falling apart. Now the crisis is here. They’re not even trying. Mitch McConnell is the most powerful Republican in Congress. He runs the Senate, that’s the one chamber Republicans still control. What did Mitch McConnell do today, as American society began to unravel? Mitch McConnell didn’t defend the country, much less defend you. He read talking points Nancy Pelosi could have written and benefitted only her. Many Republican senators did that. These people are cowards and liars. They pose as your protectors. They’d sell you out for the price of lunch and laugh as you were hauled away.

That’s an ominous side if you think about it. It means these people are done trying to convince you, even to fool you. They’re not making arguments, they are issuing decrees. They think they can. They no longer believe they need your consent to make big decisions to run the country.

Once the authority stops trying to change your mind, even by deceit, it means they’ve decided to use force, and they have.

During the lockdowns, people whose loved ones died were not allowed to have funerals for them. Think about that; it’s hard to think of anything crueler, but it happened to a lot of people. They claimed it was necessary. It was not necessary, and we know that they because now that a man has died whose death is politically useful to Democratic Party, the authorities have given him three funerals and not a word about a health risk.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-11-2020 at 08:35 AM.