Thread: My Apologies

Exclamation My Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Keep pushing...keep pushing...

And another joins our ranks.
    That was how the "Old Anti Federalist" often prefaced police abuse stories, wanting, hoping, begging for action to be taken, for people to unite in freedom to push back against authoritarian government and its enforcers.

Now it seems to be finally happening, and nothing further from increasing freedom is on the agenda of the Marxists and Jacobins and authoritarians currently represented in the mobs in the streets.

I vastly misjudged how many people actually hold liberty worthless.

I vastly misjudged how powerful Ethnic Marxism is, as opposed Class Marxism.

I was incredibly naive in thinking that common cause could be forged between authoritarian Marxists and Neo-Jacobins.

That does not mean that my views on police and what they are and what they do have changed significantly.

Just the means by which to rid ourselves of it.

I despise how people, especially as their position of authority or responsibility increase (not saying, of course, that tapping on a message board is any of that), often refuse to admit that they were wrong and why.

I was wrong and I do apologize.

Hopefully the remnant can be saved by following a new course.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reported
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported
    As it should be...

So, where the hell are you?

Escape From Minnesota?

As it should be...

Escape From Minnesota?
    In a small town in South Dakota.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

there is no peaceful coexistence with Marxists

Protect your property and your people. That is all that we can do anymore.

Let the leftists and the cops take each other out. This is not our battle.

I live in a smallish town in rural Midwest of about 16,000, located about 150 miles away from any large population city in every direction.

Today, I witnessed what I have deduced to be the sign of the demographic end of our society as we have known it.

The young gay and lesbian children of a retired Walmarx manager organized their own George Floyd protest in our city. Surprisingly, without the promotion from the local lefty media, they have put on an impressive display of the future.

With seemingly little effort, they managed to assemble several hundred young marxists to protest along the main highway through town. They then marched down the side of the highway for a way, and then reversed course. They carried all of the usual BLM, Change, and other marxist signage. The protest was peaceful.

My observations were that the vast majority of the participants were young white women accompanied by a much smaller contingent of faggy/softie soy boys. There were a few negroes mixed in here and there. There were very highly sourced rumors (think Efrem Zimbalist, Jr) that busloads of negroes from Minneapolis were slated to attend, but that appears to have been untrue, perhaps intentionally.

The epiphany is the near total loss of the next generation of breeding stock to the ideals of social justice and marxism.

There is no future of this country at this rate.

What is this the "Let's take what's left of the liberty movement here at RPFs and demoralize the $#@! out of them" thread? FFS, with the pessimism, defeatism and lack of any faith in the principles of liberty that seems so popular around here in recent years it's no wonder people are perceiving imminent failure. And the worst part is that, ironically, we've actually been handed the best opportunity for a real, stunning victory the likes of which could set the bad guys back decades at least that I've seen in my entire lifetime. $#@!. I need some fresh air. The negativity is stfling.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stay there and never go back to Minnesota.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Freedom fighters could potentially organize. Help defend private property from looters, defend people from Antifa, protect people from the police while protesting the police. Change the entire narrative in the news media. Including promoting the defunding the police to be replaced with free market alternatives.

The right is currently in complain mode instead of organizing and leading. The field is wide open right now for a leader or movement. I am afraid with the current vacuum things will move back in the direction of police worship. Fox and the Neocons will lead in that respect and maybe promote some pro-police state figure as the peace maker. They will say it is only just a few bad apples and our police officers are all heros.

Eh, don't be too hard on yourself, AF. I've evolved the exact same way.

Most of these people are thick-skulled or demented. They're not concerned about police at all. It would be counterproductive to join them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Freedom fighters could potentially organize. Help defend private property from looters, defend people from Antifa, protect people from the police while protesting the police. Change the entire narrative in the news media. Including promoting the defunding the police to be replaced with free market alternatives.

The right is currently in complain mode instead of organizing and leading. The field is wide open right now for a leader or movement. I am afraid with the current vacuum things will move back in the direction of police worship. Fox and the Neocons will lead in that respect and maybe promote some pro-police state figure as the peace maker. They will say it is only just a few bad apples and our police officers are all heros.
    No, not exactly.

Just last week we were making tremendous progress on the covid lockdown pushback.

Somebody in the Marxist network picked up on that and ordered the cells and media organs to activate at the next provocation.

As it should be...

Escape From Minnesota?
    I have him tucked away on an indian res in the Dakotas , but don't tell him those people are Indians .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have him tucked away on an indian res in the Dakotas , but don't tell him those people are Indians .
    There is a huge Injun Res just south of me. Bunch of criminals. I stay away from them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Good. Stay up north.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    What is this the "Let's take what's left of the liberty movement here at RPFs and demoralize the $#@! out of them" thread? FFS, with the pessimism, defeatism and lack of any faith in the principles of liberty that seems so popular around here in recent years it's no wonder people are perceiving imminent failure. And the worst part is that, ironically, we've actually been handed the best opportunity for a real, stunning victory the likes of which could set the bad guys back decades at least that I've seen in my entire lifetime. $#@!. I need some fresh air. The negativity is stfling.
    I agree with you.

And I've been a part of the negativity.

I just figure that every movement has a core of informed individuals who know exactly what the score is.

I assume that core is us.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Police Chief of Houston openly admits what he's all about, this is called infiltration, both of the sides we don't agree with are joining together, and who is left?

Those crazy white supremacist, in other words, if you don't agree with us, then you are a white supremacist.

Police Chief 23:05

FJB

AMEN, BRO!

This whole thing looks like a set-up to me. From pandemic to murders to riots- the world id being set up for complete domination by TPTB.

The answer to all of this is to stand strong, stop the disgusting hate, learn & show what's really going on, SHOW, TEACH and LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

The hatred has got to stop- people are being set against each other on purpose and for a definite reason.
    There is no spoon.

If I'm not mistaken, I am the only person to have posted an idea for positive activism in days, maybe weeks.

I got a single reply.

I vastly misjudged how many people actually hold liberty worthless.
    Same here. Generations of conditioning I guess. Still, I'm able to break through from time to time. Some backslide, some actually get it and stay. The time I spend with advocacy has dropped off in recent years, but people are still joining our ranks because they keep pushing. You were right, just maybe not to the level you hoped.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

If I'm not mistaken, I am the only person to have posted an idea for positive activism in days, maybe weeks.

I got a single reply.
    I missed that- busy on a project right now- BUT, I will stand with you on positive activism any time.
    There is no spoon.

I got a single reply.
    I missed it too, AF. What was your idea for activism?

I can tell you that a few of us are trying to raise awareness in different areas around here. Surprisingly, we are running into people who already know, and a few others are hearing what we have to say. Still, a lot of folks either don't care, don't understand, or are ok with it for the "safety of the people".

Btw, I am not sure what activism you are doing and what you see as the threat. A few of us on RPF know the actual threat, but it seems those threads get very few reads and end up on the bottom away from easy view.

If you are referring to the shut-downs, curfews, and all of the rioting throughout the country, then we are not on the same page. Those things are merely distractions to what is being rolled out globally.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)