Thread: White people you go down on your Knees Because you have white privilege?

White people you go down on your Knees Because you have white privilege?

Source
    This is no longer about race equality, diversity.

Why would white people in America or Europe kneel to BLM? you want to talk about inequality? and end fascism? give me a break little children.
    Some Blacks in America know nothing about inequality or racial divide

Look at this story where do you think justice or equality will come for Serbs, Roma, etc? when the real fascists killed them in WW2? nope. Serbs are still being discriminated dont start forcing whites or white Americans to kneel to anything! when you BLM idiots know nothing about history or real inequality

Modern white Americans owe nothing to the current blacks of these organizations or protest orgzs if the BLM wants to scream and yell their heads off of inequality why arent you fools protesting your democrat polticans that have mansions and live in gated communities!? why attack white ordinary that owe the black people nothing? nor didnt own any slaves?

Again What white privilege!?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-02-2020 at 04:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only reason I'll "go down on my knees" is to steady my aim.

That is a helluva twist. Was that the original plan with Kapernac taking a knee? To get all of America to kneel before the altar of social justice?

Hell no. God is the only one I will kneel to. I ain't taking a knee for anyone else!

we aint allowed to kneel to tyrants
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every white person in this video just outed themselves as a beta male.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I kneel before no one. I hate no one.

I just don't give a $#@! at all any more. I don't like the cops or the protesters/ looters/arsonists. Both groups have good and bad people in them.

My hope is the bad ones just kill each other and leave the world to us decent normal people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people are sorely mistaken if they think I'm going to drop to my knees and beg for mercy and forgiveness. My family has never done anything bad to black people. I treat everybody I meet with the upmost respect. If I don't like somebody, its because of your attitude or how you treat people. Skin tone plays no role in my hatred for people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Source
    The Quartering makes a good point and yet morons on twitter are saying why arent kids and white people ready to be educated about Black lives matter? well maybe if BLM weren't so racist and hateful towards whites would be a freaking start leftists?

These companies that are doing with this kind of message by turning off and ending a message like this is nothing more then the usual classic get woke go broke moment. Nickelodeon said in the message that some kids leave in fear? yeah? so do some white children in America and in Europe but you dont see companies supporting those children or their poor families do you now.