Thread: (NY) ‘Bomb thrower’ lawyers to be released on bond

(NY) ‘Bomb thrower’ lawyers to be released on bond

‘Bomb thrower’ lawyers Colinford Mattis, Urooj Rahman to be released on bond

The two Brooklyn lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a police car during a protest early Saturday morning are set to be released from federal lockup after a judge approved bond for the pair in court hearings Monday.

Judge Steven Gold approved $250,000 bond for both Brooklyn community board member Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice, 31-year-old Urooj Rahman — despite strenuous objections from federal prosecutors.
    An appeal of the decision by federal prosecutors in a separate court hearing Monday evening was shot down by another judge.

The prosecutor who argued he be kept in prison said Mattis “risked everything to drive around in a car with Molotov cocktails attacking police vehicles.”

“That is not the action of a rational person,” he added.

In Rahman’s hearing, the prosecutor said with uprisings happening across the city right now, it’s not the time to release a “bomb thrower” into the community.
    Rahman allegedly tossed the explosive device into a cop car while the two were driving around Brooklyn Friday night and Saturday morning during a tense confrontation between police and demonstrators near the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene.

Prosecutors said in a detention memo that they were trying to pass out the bombs to protesters at the demonstration.
    More: https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/brookl...eased-on-bond/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marxist judges keeping the revolution alive.

These would be prime targets for heavy FBI investigation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Marxist judges keeping the revolution alive.

These would be prime targets for heavy FBI investigation.
    That is because these rioters and bombers were given money and bailouts by liberal polticans and celebs which some of them are rather quiet now. This is looking an armed coup by the left agaisnt America. Its the one MSNBC/CNN has being pushing ever since 2016. I haven't seen these kind of these riots so tactical and not random normal riots would just end in a day or week.

This reminds me of the middle eastern ones.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-01-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    That is because these rioters and bombers were given money and bailouts by liberal polticans and celebs which some of them are rather quiet now. This is looking an armed coup by the left agaisnt America. Its the one MSNBC/CNN has being pushing ever since 2016. I haven't seen these kind of these riots so tactical and not random normal riots would just end in a day or week.

This reminds me of the middle eastern ones.
    Or like Kosovo?

THIS is why they had to be declared terrorists. Cant wait for Trump to crush them
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..