Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump deploying military

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    I am defending liberty,....
    Whatever you say, Obama voter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for Gary Johnson ding bat.
    Uh huh. What's your stance on minimum wage?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Except I was pretty much the first and most vocal critic of Trump on this forum when Trump decided to run starting in June of 2015. I criticize him constantly. Tariffs. Immigration. His First Amendment ban on Twitter.

I have supported using whatever means necessary to put down domestic terrorists who destroy property. I have posted this clip of Reagan as the model of how to deal with these people for years. I am quite consistent.

Looting is not okay.
    Only a supporter of tyranny would quickly label American citizens terrorists and justify use of force against them. I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Uh huh. What's your stance on minimum wage?
    Do away with it. And screw off with your silly ass deflections. Can't face the heat when someone points out that you are taking stances against liberty?

Do away with it.
    What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Well, like I said in an above post:

It's certainly is a predicament.
    The ordariny people in the blue states i think has seen what leftist govs i think we might in for a surprise during the election. Because how can they justify these riots as peaceful protests? looks like MSNBC wasn't joking when they said they would try to bring Trump down. Shouldn't MSNBC be also looked at?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    What does that mean?
    What does it sound like? I'm done with your deflections. I'm more of a libertarian than you could ever hope to be.

NorthCarolinaTyranny, ever the defender of miltarism.

What does it sound like?
    Sounds like sneak not being direct.

I'm done with your deflections.
    Oh, am I above your pay grade?

I didn't vote.

Was I bad?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Only a supporter of tyranny would quickly label American citizens terrorists and justify use of force against them. I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.
    How much more time needs to be taken to determine if someone is domestic terrorist? Do you need a committee to study it? Seems like a simple eye test of video showing people lighting things on fire and killing people is enough.

I am for using force to repel force. Libertarianism isn't pacifism.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only a supporter of tyranny...
    LOL, that is you. Everyone should read this guy's profile posts. All of them. Same old story from this ilk: extreme leftists here posting on a handful of issues where they agree with liberty. The vast majority of their posts however, is leftist crap infiltration: supporting Corona stay-at-home, supporting drag queen kid perversion, etc.

ChiefJustice is the guy who said "Rand is spineless" (multiple times) and "Bernie Sanders is authentic and genuine." Again, just take three minutes and read his posts.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-01-2020 at 07:20 PM.

To the above. Live as an Agorist, don't waste your time voting in their corporatist system, look for ways/places to live as independently as you can.

Rand is a Great American

I didn't vote.

Was I bad?
    My 8th grade football coach would say " Come on PAF be part of the solution " !

Can't face the heat when someone points out that you are taking stances against liberty?
    I never said one word about your subject.

You people really need a new template. I'm going to call your boss and tell him of your incompetence here! lol

Radical commie bernie bros like this OP. Back TF up.

Don't you have glass to throw bricks at or women to assault?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My 8th grade football coach would say " Come on PAF be part of the solution " !
    Before the politics, I've always wondered why I like boxing, drag racing, shooting... individual sports... where I didn't have to worry about winning/losing because of the "team" lol

Tell coach I said whasup!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.
    That is not just false but that is propaganda only an antifa member or follower would spout.
    Last edited by RJB; 06-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

Tom Woods is a real American.

Other SJW ANTIFA sympathizers on RPF....bending over for the bernie bros.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That is not just false but that is propaganda only an antifa member would spout.
    Thanks to you and @NorthCarolinaLiberty, it is now evident who the ANTIFA lovers are in this forum. Especially those that are purposefully turning a blind eye to their destruction.
    Last edited by eleganz; 06-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I'm a communist? Lmao. I've been pretty consistent that federal troops should not be taking action against American civilians on American soil. I am defending liberty, you are not.
    I don't think you're defending anything. You have a very basic understanding of the topic, certainly not enough to hold an intelligent argument.

I am opposed to Trump using the US military at this point. A criminal organization (Antifa) and associating petty criminals is not justification for such extreme measures. A relatively few looters is not an insurrection.

Is is a local issue, for cities, counties and states. They can use the National Guard.

That being said, the FBI has probable cause to deeply investigate this organized criminal activity which spans all of the states, and go after not just ground level vandals, but organizers and funders.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That being said, the FBI has probable cause to deeply investigate this organized criminal activity which spans all of the states, and go after not just ground level vandals, but organizers and funders.
    The only thing is, that never seems to happen to COINTEL organizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I am opposed to Trump using the US military at this point. A criminal organization (Antifa) and associating petty criminals is not justification for such extreme measures. A relatively few looters is not an insurrection.

Is is a local issue, for cities, counties and states. They can use the National Guard.

A relatively few coronavirus deaths, pre-existing conditions aside...

Every administration has a "crisis", this one has two, and the first term isn't even up yet.

What next, can you imagine? To make a Federal Case of?

Trump is not sending in the military yet.

But if the governors allow this to get farther out of hand and do not defend the rights of their citizens then it will become an insurrection and Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is not sending in the military yet.

But if the governors allow this to get farther out of hand and do not defend the rights of their citizens then it will become an insurrection and Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act.

Yes, absolutely, according to you.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, absolutely, according to you.
    According to anyone who cares about defending the rights of honest citizens against a communist mob that can and will turn into a communist revolution if left unchecked.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Deployed military in DC. Threatening Governors that he'll unconstitutionally send US military to states.

So my good Libertarian friends, anyone still support this $#@!?
    Are you crazy? There's still Mexicans out there!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

A relatively few coronavirus deaths, pre-existing conditions aside...

Every administration has a "crisis", this one has two, and the first term isn't even up yet.

What next, can you imagine? To make a Federal Case of?
    Carrots. Did you know that carrots cure coronavirus? They also can kill people via e-coli. Once Fauci and Trump take opposing views, everyone will know if they should eat carrots. Did you know that too many carrots turns you orange (and that racists eat them)? Pretty sure that Russia is involved too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

According to anyone who cares about defending the rights of honest citizens against a communist mob that can and will turn into a communist revolution if left unchecked.
    Anyone who wants to defend freedom can and should do it locally, county if needed. I am not interested in Growing the Fed, as you and your president are working feverishly to do.

Put it this way: if Trump $pent like the dickens and rolled out the same policies that he is doing now, with the badge of D displayed on his lapel, would you be for, or against him?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast