Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump deploying military

Trump deploying military

Deployed military in DC. Threatening Governors that he'll unconstitutionally send US military to states.

So my good Libertarian friends, anyone still support this $#@!?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The president told governors earlier that many of them were appearing "weak."

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property," he said. "We will end it now."

He called on governors to use their National Guard units to "dominate the streets" and said he would deploy the active duty military if governors failed to use the National Guard more forcefully.

He said he may invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act, which permits a president to deploy military inside the U.S. to deal with civil disorder.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nati...ry?id=71004151

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post

No, we don't support your comrades looting or Anifa, Mister Five red neg bars. Why aren't you rioting today?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No, we don't support your comrades looting or Anifa, Mister Five red neg bars. Why aren't you rioting today?
    Do you have an answer to this valid question about this violation of posse comitatus, or only aspersions, insinuations and alt right cliches to offer?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Won't face the question will you? You are a supporter of militarism and a fraud preacher of liberty. When the time came to stand up for liberty you showed your true colors.

You only support liberty when it favors your partisan politics. Your username should be NorthCarolinaTyranny.
    Last edited by ChiefJustice; 06-01-2020 at 06:07 PM.

Deployed military in DC. Threatening Governors that he'll unconstitutionally send US military to states.

Do I support Trump mobilizing Regular Army in DC ? Ya that's the one place I think that would not be a violation of anything. I am opposed to property damage , looting and burning of property including churches but I would prefer to just shoot them myself if it is my business . I do not support the feds sending regular Army into states but I also do not support the sorry ass Governors in those states who seem even more incompetent than the feds . So I guess I support none.

Libertarian is lower case. First lesson.

Secondly libertarians support protecting individual rights. Using the military would be a blunt weapon to preserve liberty but there is nothing unlibertarian about using troops to stop looting.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Do I support Trump mobilizing Regular Army in DC ? Ya that's the one place I think that would not be a violation of anything. I am opposed to property damage , looting and burning of property including churches but I would prefer to just shoot them myself if it is my business . I do not support the feds sending regular Army into states but I also do not support the sorry ass Governors in those states who seem even more incompetent than the feds . So I guess I support none.
    Minneapolis was a scene from the Purge on Friday. When the National Guard was finally able to act the riots ended in an hour. The national guard can subdue these riots when given permission to fire some tear gas. Trump just wants to flaunt dictatorial power by threatening US military on American soil.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Libertarian is lower case. First lesson.

Secondly libertarians support protecting individual rights. Using the military would be a blunt weapon to preserve liberty but there is nothing unlibertarian about using troops to stop looting.
    You are just making $#@! up to defend your indefensible stance. Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.

Governors should have a militia . If they use it to protect my property OK , or I can just take care of it too . Governors who make no attempt to preserve what little people have left after destroying the economy by shutting down private business should be removed.

You are just making $#@! up to defend your indefensible stance. Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.
    You haven't actually given a reason how it is indefensible or anti-liberty.

Property rights are the most fundamental human right. In fact all rights are property rights. The government exists to protect those rights. If local law enforcement can't protect those rights then the National Guard needs to do the job. If the Guard can't do it then the US military needs to do it. Rights are rights for a reason. They can't be denied by mobs.

The problem that I have in all of this "never let a crisis go to waste":

1. .gov has been trying to disarm the people, for how long now? There would be absolutely no need or reason to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

2. As much that is going on right now, as terrible as it is, the corporatists are at work with .GOV without even a hiccup and nobody seems to be paying attention to any of it. People are still bickering back and forth, which "side" to root and vote for, justifying actions, if even temporarily, that is leading us into a NWO police state.

People should be armed to the teeth, defending/protecting their own Rights while at the same time pushing the .GOV criminal organization off of our backs.

You haven't actually given a reason how it is indefensible or anti-liberty.

Property rights are the most fundamental human right. In fact all rights are property rights. The government exists to protect those rights. If local law enforcement can't protect those rights then the National Guard needs to do the job. If the Guard can't do it then the US military needs to do it. Rights are rights for a reason. They can't be denied by mobs.
    Twist into a pretzel if you must. This isn't just about rioting. He's willing to use the military against all protesters after curfew. The national guard is more than enough to stamp out looters.

You are a fake libertarian in denial that this is an excuse for government to infringe on liberty in crisis. You support tyranny, it's absolutely disgraceful that you would support this.

Twist into a pretzel if you must. This isn't just about rioting. He's willing to use the military against all protesters after curfew. The national guard is more than enough to stamp out looters.

You are a fake libertarian in denial that this is an excuse for government to infringe on liberty in crisis. You support tyranny, it's absolutely disgraceful that you would support this.

So still no reason. Got it.

Also libertarian not Libertarian.

Its ironic and comical to see Andrew Cuomo criticizing when he failed New York as a gov on the lockdowns and stooping rioting. Those rioting arent citizens who are obeying the law.

It makes sense maybe the leftists govs are the ones behind letting the riots happen in the first place?

So still no reason. Got it.

Also libertarian not Libertarian.
    It was lower cased you fool. Still trying to deflect. Turn in your liberty card. You are an embarrassment to the liberty movement. A staunch supporter of tyrannical government. I can't believe you have posted 3,000 times on this forum and get a hard on for militarism like this. Now you are making any excuse in the book because you can't allow yourself to disagree with a politician.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do you have an answer to this valid question...
    Not a valid question. But if you want to keep supporting his paycheck, then have at it.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its ironic and comical to see Andrew Cuomo criticizing when he failed New York as a gov on the lockdowns and stooping rioting. Those rioting arent citizens who are obeying the law.

It makes sense maybe the leftists govs are the ones behind letting the riots happen in the first place?
    Well, like I said in an above post:

The problem that I have in all of this "never let a crisis go to waste":

1. .gov has been trying to disarm the people, for how long now? There would be absolutely no need or reason to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

2. As much that is going on right now, as terrible as it is, the corporatists are at work with .GOV without even a hiccup and nobody seems to be paying attention to any of it. People are still bickering back and forth, which "side" to root and vote for, justifying actions, if even temporarily, that is leading us into a NWO police state.

People should be armed to the teeth, defending/protecting their own Rights while at the same time pushing the .GOV criminal organization off of our backs.

It's certainly is a predicament.

i dont support ANY of it, this is chaos
    i am with neither faction, i only seek to understand the truth one day
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Not a valid question. But if you want to keep supporting his paycheck, then have at it.
    Of course it's a valid question. You are making excuses for US troops on American soil which is blatant militarism and the antithesis of liberty.

Won't face the question will you? You are a supporter of militarism and a fraud preacher of liberty. When the time came to stand up for liberty you showed your true colors.

You only support liberty when it favors your partisan politics. Your username should be NorthCarolinaTyranny.
    LOL, you and your paid buddies are totally shameless.

You can start by answering my questions that you never answer.

I'll start, again, with the easy one.

Who was your presidential voting choice the last three elections?

Of course it's a valid question. You are making excuses for US troops on American soil which is blatant militarism and the antithesis of liberty.

Yeah, the only person I'm talking about here is you. Nice try. lol

LOL, you and your paid buddies are totally shameless.

You can start by answering my questions that you never answer.

I'll start, again, with the easy one.

Who was your presidential voting choice the last three elections?
    All libertarian candidates. How about you? I assume Mr. Militarist "Law and Order" Donald Trump? Must have, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting this.

Minneapolis was a scene from the Purge on Friday. When the National Guard was finally able to act the riots ended in an hour. The national guard can subdue these riots when given permission to fire some tear gas. Trump just wants to flaunt dictatorial power by threatening US military on American soil.
    it is weird that id rather them be here protecting us from communist (whom ever the turn out to be-even me) than in some g-d dmz
    comeon home boys its your parade! now help us fix this damn charade
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.
    And a communist like you does?

Another insinuation.

Could've just said, "No"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

All libertarian candidates.
    LOL. You don't even know the names. So you voted Obama and Hillary, eh?

And a communist like you does?
    I'm a communist? Lmao. I've been pretty consistent that federal troops should not be taking action against American civilians on American soil. I am defending liberty, you are not.

It was lower cased you fool. Still trying to deflect. Turn in your liberty card. You are an embarrassment to the liberty movement. A staunch supporter of tyrannical government. I can't believe you have posted 3,000 times on this forum and get a hard on for militarism like this. Now you are making any excuse in the book because you can't allow yourself to disagree with a politician.

Except I was pretty much the first and most vocal critic of Trump on this forum when Trump decided to run starting in June of 2015. I criticize him constantly. Tariffs. Immigration. His First Amendment ban on Twitter.

I have supported using whatever means necessary to put down domestic terrorists who destroy property. I have posted this clip of Reagan as the model of how to deal with these people for years. I am quite consistent.

Looting is not okay. And every real lover of liberty should emphatically denounce it and see that it stops.

LOL. You don't even know the names. So you voted Obama and Hillary, eh?
    I voted for Gary Johnson ding bat.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast