Thread: Touchless Biometrics from Princeton Identity Expanded to Support College/University Re-opening

Touchless Biometrics from Princeton Identity Expanded to Support College/University Re-opening

June 1, 2020

Princeton Identity is expanding its portfolio of touchless face and iris biometric technologies for the university market to provide a fast, safe and convenient way to provide high-assurance access to students, staff, and employees.

Many universities and colleges are looking for ways to re-open their campuses safely for the coming school year, the company says in an announcement, and its biometric readers can be used to secure single rooms, buildings, or in campus-wide systems.

“For many students, college is an away game, a real-life obstacle course to run without parental supervision in their transition to adulthood,” Princeton Identity Vice President of Business Development states.

Continue:

https://www.biometricupdate.com/2020...ity-re-opening
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cradle to grave, among other invasive things.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

Makes me happy I'm no longer in school anymore so I don't have to deal with this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge