Thread: Arizona Gov. Ducey issues unprecedented Statewide Curfew!

Arizona Gov. Ducey issues unprecedented Statewide Curfew!

Thank God some local jurisdictions are refusing to enforce this evil tyrant's order: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/go...rts-of-arizona Vast portions of Arizona are made up of small rural towns that have no threat of rioting! There is no way a court could possibly uphold this extreme response!

Unfortunately, my city is not one of those resisting the Governor's order, so it is now a crime (for EIGHT straight nights) for me to go for a walk outdoors after 8pm (the only time that it is not too hot to do so in the 110+ degree heat we've been having).

Peaceful protests are banned. The First Amendment has no exception for pandemics, and it likewise has no exception saying, "P.S. These rights apply only between the hours of 5 am and 8 pm."

If people don't realize by now that their goal is to take away our freedoms in the name of "keeping us safe," then I am afraid they will never wake up!

As far as I know, no governor has ever issued a statewide curfew in the history of the United States! How is the media ignoring this historical, draconian order???!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Curfew, like for kids. You know my response to that.

F&ck 'em.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

$#@! curfews. I'll stay out for as long as I want.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Tyrant's gonna tyrant. Ignore it.
    "The Patriarch"