Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leftists Panic After Seeing 'White Men With LARGE GUNS' Defending Their Neighborhoods

Leftists Panic After Seeing 'White Men With LARGE GUNS' Defending Their Neighborhoods

This is just down the road from me.

ShareFacebookTwitterRedditEmail

Leftists have been celebrating and cheering Black Lives Matter and antifa destroying other people's neighborhoods for five days in a row but now they're up in arms over some white guys defending their own towns from the roaming mobs.

This hilarious clip out of Snohomish, Washington was shared Sunday on Twitter by a leftist who lamented how the town was "trash."

Some leftist uploaded this video from #Snohomish, WA on Sunday showing patriots defending their (riot free) town with guns.

He complained about how the town was "trash."

He deleted it after it went viral and was praised by right-wing Twitter. 😂👌 pic.twitter.com/5i9ZoBSeHf

— Chris Menahan 🇺🇸 (@infolibnews) June 1, 2020

I'm using my phone and having a hard time copying the this but it's pretty funny.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61504
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Better to have some twit call your town trash than to let your town be trashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Join them brother!
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Excellent work gentlemen!

Please do not call 911 to report looting.
    From the OP
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Join them brother!
    I should. I really didn't think those idiots had the balls to hit small town USA.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I should. I really didn't think those idiots had the balls to hit small town USA.
    Hope you can...let us know if there is anything good to report.

Seems to me the report is beyond good.

I find the Snohomish deplorables adorable.

Minute Men!

While the rest of the country sticks their thumbs up their asses and waits for Trump to yell at the governors, and the governors to beg Trump to bring the National Guard home from guarding oil and poppy fields, Snohomish shows us all who actually makes America great--Americans!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-01-2020 at 04:26 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you really want to blow their minds share the footage of blacks defending urban stores they own with nasty looking guns.

https://twitter.com/ZoomerClips/stat...29167776546816

^^ This one for video

Last edited by idiom; 06-01-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

What is really interesting about the above pic isn't the bearing of arms in defense of property. The sign, "Black Owned Business," as though that is some sort of defense, as though not-black owned businesses are at greater threat of being targeted.

I did some fishing over that way in the late 80's . It was nice .

https://twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/sta...45655219654659

This guy showed amazing restraint by first firing 2 warning shots - after he'd already been knocked on his back.
    No charges will be filed against Omaha bar owner who fatally shot protester, Don Kleine says
    By Todd Cooper and Alia Conley World-Herald staff writers
    Jun 1, 2020

The white bar owner who shot and killed a 22-year-old black Omaha man fired in self-defense after ending up on the ground in the middle of a group Saturday night, Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine said Monday.

In turn, Kleine said, Jake Gardner, owner of The Hive bar near 12th and Harney Streets, will not be charged in the death of James Scurlock. Kleine said he reviewed the evidence — and interviews with witnesses — and determined that Gardner had acted in self-defense...

...Kleine played video of the confrontation at a 1:30 p.m. press conference.

Kleine said that Saturday night, standing outside his downtown bar, Gardner urged the crowd to move along.

Gardner could be seen talking with a group of young men, including Scurlock, and backing up. In one video circulating online, a cellphone user says, "That (expletive) got a gun."

Words were exchanged, and Gardner ended up on his back in the middle of Harney Street. He fired two warning shots. The skirmish continued, and Gardner remained on his back, with Scurlock getting Gardner in a chokehold. Gardner fired again. That shot hit Scurlock in the neck, killing him...

https://www.omaha.com/news/crime/no-...ign=user-share
    UPDATE - VIDEO
    I can't really see what's happning here - only 14 seconds long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSTqH9-1WFw
    Last edited by Valli6; 06-01-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Music to my ears.

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh I like it

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

https://twitter.com/R0bzit0/status/1...logspot.com%2F

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Seems to me the report is beyond good.

I find the Snohomish deplorables adorable.

Minute Men!

While the rest of the country sticks their thumbs up their asses and waits for Trump to yell at the governors, and the governors to beg Trump to bring the National Guard home from guarding oil and poppy fields, Snohomish shows us all who actually makes America great--Americans!
    Even in a thread like this you're still crying about Trump. Literally nobody mentioned Trump until you. You just had to bring your triggered ass in here to ruin everything.
    Let guns be guns.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Even in a thread like this you're still crying about Trump. Literally nobody mentioned Trump until you. You just had to bring your triggered ass in here to ruin everything.
    Let guns be guns.
    I'm not allowed to be the first in a thread to mention the president?

I'm celebrating the people of Snohomish by crying?

I'm the one here who's triggered?

If you're going to speak in all alt-right clichés, couldn't you pick some that actually apply to the situation?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-01-2020 at 05:33 PM.

These same leftists would probably freak out if they saw black people with guns defending business from being looted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I thought about this after I went back to work. It looks like Snohomish has this handled, I think I'll keep an eye on my own backyard. If this is really going to be a thing out here the commie $#@!s will be looking for greener pastures and we're the next town east of there.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm not allowed to be the first in a thread to mention the president?

I'm celebrating the people of Snohomish by crying?

I'm the one here who's triggered?

If you're going to speak in all alt-right clichés, couldn't you pick some that actually apply to the situation?
    Your nightmares must be tinted in orange too.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I thought about this after I went back to work. It looks like Snohomish has this handled, I think I'll keep an eye on my own backyard. If this is really going to be a thing out here the commie $#@!s will be looking for greener pastures and we're the next town east of there.
    Good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    These same leftists would probably freak out if they saw black people with guns defending business from being looted.
    I feel like half the forum has me on ignore.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    I don't ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Count your blessings. Beats drawing triggered screeds.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I don't ignore you.

Ignore who?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Count your blessings. Beats drawing triggered screeds.

Some people just have low thresholds.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Some people just have low thresholds.
    Those used to be called hair triggers.

Well, considering how much hope people invested in Trump, and the major letdown he turned out to be, that's to be expected.

Trumph's funding frightening vaccines and deploying the military in our own cities. Remember when he was merely as mediocre as Gerald Ford? Those were the good old days...

Those used to be called hair triggers.

Well, considering how much hope people invested in Trump, and the major letdown he turned out to be, that's to be expected.

Trumph's funding frightening vaccines and deploying the military in our own cities. Remember when he was merely as mediocre as Gerald Ford? Those were the good old days...

From what I read and hear they still think he's the chosen one, the greatest freedom president this country has ever had. The signage in the yards of residents here and the next state over (Ohio) is simply incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    What is really interesting about the above pic isn't the bearing of arms in defense of property. The sign, "Black Owned Business," as though that is some sort of defense, as though not-black owned businesses are at greater threat of being targeted.
    Reverse Kristallnacht?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    From what I read and hear they still think he's the chosen one, the greatest freedom president this country has ever had. The signage in the yards of residents here and the next state over (Ohio) is simply incredible.
    That always happens as Republicans realize their Golden Boys have betrayed them. You can judge how close they are to falling out of love by how cranky and shrill they get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast