Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Charles "Gage" Lorentz
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

John Albers
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If what happened to George Floyd wasnt plastered all over every channel of the MSM, we wouldnt have had any riots.

If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white guy and WAS plastered all over every channel of the MSM, we also wouldnt have had any riots.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If what happened to George Floyd wasnt plastered all over every channel of the MSM, we wouldnt have had any riots.

If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white guy and WAS plastered all over every channel of the MSM, we also wouldnt have had any riots.
    If George Floyd had not died we wouldn't be talking about police reform. There are shootings in big cities all of the time because people dont feel safe calling the police. People feel like they're not there to protect them so they join gangs for protection. The gangs dont get cleaned up because its not profitable to cure crime in a for profit police system. There needs to be a solution because the amount of people dying from lack of safety in their own neighborhoods is too high. I spoke to someone who walks with a limp for life because he got shot walking to the store in his neighborhood. If this can't be solved at the local level than we should solve it at the national level. Most of the time they join gangs because there are no opportunities or good education for them to get work. These cities fail because of local and national politics. When we crash the economies nationally by creating incentives for people to buy houses they cant afford these people are the ones suffering. We need to bring the American dream back into these cities. We could do that by bringing manufacturing back here and offering vocational training for growing industries that will make it more profitable and fun for them to work and live good lives. These cities were destroyed internally while we were fighting wars overseas. These people were eating the cost. We should lift these people so they are no longer dying for us to live better. We can invade other countries to solve problems we need to invade our cities that have been neglected.

I think unlimited illegal immigration is a big thing affecting a lot of poor and lower income communities in America. This is where people cant find good work because there are people coming here making the cost of living go up and wages stagnate when there are even jobs available.

Daniel Fuller

Jared Lakey

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Last edited by Danke; 07-18-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ryan Whitaker

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if a single one of the names in this thread will be on their helmets?

I'd be curious to see...

NFL to Allow Players to Wear Decals Bearing Names of People Killed in Police-Involved Incidents on Their Helmets

https://www.takimag.com/article/it-i...gro-loved-him/

Dylan Gwinn 21 Jul 2020

For the first time, the NFL will allow players to display the names or initials of people killed in altercations with the police on their helmets.

According to Michael McCarthy of Front Office Sports:

The NFL’s 1,700-plus players will likely be invited to wear helmet decals bearing the names or initials of police violence victims and systemic racism, sources told Front Office Sports.

The league office is working with the NFL Players Association to compile a list of names in time for the start of the regular seasons, which is currently scheduled to begin on September 10, said sources. The players will provide the names.

However, these on-uniform tributes would likely only appear on helmets, not jerseys, as previously thought, said sources.

George Floyd, Breonna Taylor. Eric Garner, Michael Brown, and Tamir Rice are just some of the people who are expected to be mentioned on the individual tribute decals.

According to the NFL Network’s Steve Wyche, the choice of which decals to wear will be left open to individual players. The players could also decide to wear the names of officers who have died in the line of duty, according to the report.

The NBA will also enact a similar uniform rule change which will allow players to wear the names of those who died in police-involved incidents.

Daniel Harris

I haven't told any liberals any stories of these white people getting murdered by cops. If I did, they'd probably deny it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I haven't told any liberals any stories of these white people getting murdered by cops. If I did, they'd probably deny it.
    Of course they would...once it registered what you were telling them, they'd just scream, like Pod People.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

That’s Saint George to you.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Duncan Lemp

(An activist for gun right rights and liberty ideals - Shame on me for not even seeing his murder by cops back in March of this year. Of course, this never happened, because white privilege. - AF)

And if I had been in that interview with CtG and the rest of his crew, here's what I would have said:

(AF pulls out an overflowing file of all these dead white people killed by cops) -

You just said that what happened happened to George Floyd would not, repeat NOT have happened if Floyd was white.

Here, look at this guy, Kelly Thomas, beaten to death by "cops of color"...look at Nick Christie, gassed and maced until dead in the jailhouse "Devil's Chair"...look at Tony Timpa, killed by cops in the exact same way that George Floyd was killed, by chokehold by knee on the back of the neck...look at them, you sons of bitches...one after another after another after another. (AF slams file after file after file down on the desk)

Almost none of these people got justice, in almost every case the cops responsible were put back on the street...just like what happens when the cops kill a black person.

Getting the system to change requires a Herculean effort that actually was starting to work.

But along came you $#@!s...you just had to make it all about race and your incessant need to whine, complain and bitch about how bad you got it cuz yer black.

News flash: the great majority of the misery you and your people suffer under is of your own doing.

And because of that, needed reforms like "de-militarization", repeal of qualified immunity, dropping of Circular Force Continuum training which were very close to being put into place, are now lost in the clamor of rioting, and Marxist demands from both militant blacks and feeble gender confused whites.

$#@!!

I'm outta here...I got nothing more to say to you people.

John Livingston
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-24-2020 at 06:55 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paging Charlamagne tha God ... paging Charlamagne tha God ... white courtesy phone for Charlamagne tha God ...

AR - ‘I Can’t Breathe’: Cops Taser, Kneel, Stand On Man Until He Dies
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If George Floyd had not died we wouldn't be talking about police reform. There are shootings in big cities all of the time because people dont feel safe calling the police. People feel like they're not there to protect them so they join gangs for protection. The gangs dont get cleaned up because its not profitable to cure crime in a for profit police system. There needs to be a solution because the amount of people dying from lack of safety in their own neighborhoods is too high. I spoke to someone who walks with a limp for life because he got shot walking to the store in his neighborhood. If this can't be solved at the local level than we should solve it at the national level. Most of the time they join gangs because there are no opportunities or good education for them to get work. These cities fail because of local and national politics. When we crash the economies nationally by creating incentives for people to buy houses they cant afford these people are the ones suffering. We need to bring the American dream back into these cities. We could do that by bringing manufacturing back here and offering vocational training for growing industries that will make it more profitable and fun for them to work and live good lives. These cities were destroyed internally while we were fighting wars overseas. These people were eating the cost. We should lift these people so they are no longer dying for us to live better. We can invade other countries to solve problems we need to invade our cities that have been neglected.
    The gangs don't get cleaned up because too many are raised in single parent families

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I wonder if a single one of the names in this thread will be on their helmets?

I'd be curious to see...

NFL to Allow Players to Wear Decals Bearing Names of People Killed in Police-Involved Incidents on Their Helmets
    Neither would be Miriam Carey's name there.

Race could be a factor but it's smaller factor lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Paging Charlamagne tha God ... paging Charlamagne tha God ... white courtesy phone for Charlamagne tha God ...

AR - ‘I Can’t Breathe’: Cops Taser, Kneel, Stand On Man Until He Dies
    Racist.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'd like to see this thread get continue to get bumped until the end of the year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

blimp

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Charles "Gage" Lorentz
    'Justice for George Floyd': Donald Trump's Youngest Daughter Supports Black Lives Matter Protests

Tiffany Trump shareda post seeking justice for George Floyd on Instagram amid the 'Black Lives Matter' protest | Image credit: Reuters

Last Updated: June 4, 2020
    Trump: Americans will honor memory of George Floyd
    May 29, 2020
    While media can have a mind of its own depending on Mega donors preferred narratives, Political culture messaging tone is set at the top. Generally speaking, vast majority of political talks man on the street would hear about would be on the topics that President and Dems leader would focus on in national media usually in close concert with media owners/ media owners employees.

If you can find answer to the question "why Trump, Tiffany Trump, Ivanka Trump, Biden , Pelosi did not mention Lorentz name or issues statement honoring memory of Lorentz", big part of answer to this discussion question will be found.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    While media can have a mind of its own depending on Mega donors preferred narratives, Political culture messaging tone is set at the top. Generally speaking, vast majority of political talks man on the street would hear about would be on the topics that President and Dems leader would focus on in national media usually in close concert with media owners/ media owners employees.

If you can find answer to the question "why Trump, Tiffany Trump, Ivanka Trump, Biden , Pelosi did not mention Lorentz name or issues statement honoring memory of Lorentz", big part of answer to this discussion question will be found.
    Trump is, as far as I know, the only major political "leader" to state the truth about this subject.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for more stories of white people getting murdered by police.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bump for more stories of white people getting murdered by police.
    Getting harder to do, as listings increasingly move toward only listing blacks.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-24-2020 at 07:31 PM.

David Michael Novak

Nathan Thoe

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast