Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

ETA - Keep in mind that, unless I made an error (point it out if I did) EVERY SINGLE ONE of the cases that follow were the result of a violent, militarized police encounter that was initiated by a case of mistaken identity, a "welfare check", a case of mental distress or a low level misdemeanor or traffic stop.

None were the result of a shootout with violent, armed felons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So says Limbaugh.

And he's right...because I never a heard a $#@!ing peep from him (or any of the other "conservative" talking heads now all feigning outrage at the Floyd killing) when Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, when Justine Damond was shot, when Jeremy Mardis was blown away or the thousands of other white people (more than blacks every year) blown away, beaten, tazed, roughed up and pets shot over the years by out of control, militarized cops, that some around here lament that the "Old Anti Federalist" used to rant and rave about every day, until the very stench of it made me physically ill and nobody gave a $#@! anymore.

If this bull$#@! playing out across the country right now had anything to do with actually reversing out of control police, then they would have been out in the streets over those killings.

This is Marxist/Bolshevik street revolution working up toward Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing genocide, orchestrated, I am now convinced, by the ChiComs.

Listen: Rush Limbaugh, ‘The Breakfast Club’ Battle over Claims of ‘White Privilege’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ite-privilege/

Pam Key 1 Jun 2020

Audio feed link at site.

Monday on his nationally syndicated show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh aired a conversation he had pre-taped with “The Breakfast Club,” the syndicated morning drive radio show featuring DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne tha God.

During the interview, Limbaugh and Charlamagne tha God got into an exchange over the topic of so-called “white privilege.”

Limbaugh said, “The George Floyd story is being lost. There are two things happening in America, and it sickens me what happened to him. Legitimate national outrage about a policeman’s criminal brutality has been hijacked. I don’t want what to forget about George Floyd. What happened to George Floyd sickened me. I wanted to reach out and tell you all this. I wanted to make sure you have no doubt —and I’m not the only American who feels that way, the senselessness of it.”

Charlamagne said, “How are you going to going to use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice? You got a direct line to Donald Trump.”

Limbaugh said, “Now wait a minute. I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “You’re being delusional.”

Limbaugh said, “That is a liberal political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they are guilty for doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to A white man.”

Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Nick Christie
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-12-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”[/B]
    Sadly, I think that Limp Windbag is ok with that.

After all, it would never happen to people who travel in his circle.

His white doesn't matter.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-01-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And this guy.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And this little guy.

Don't forget man's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And this little guy.
    Not an isolated incident either. It is everyone and that includes babies are not exempt from being abused or abusive behaviour condoned by the police state savages to protect their own.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-02-2020 at 08:50 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this guy.

Holy $#@!, that cop gave that guy a reverse Jackson.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

And this guy.

Kelly Thomas. Never forget his name. The white man they bit until he looked like Emitt Till.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This is because only black lives matter
    Because a much higher percentage die than whites, instead of addressing all police brutality with all lives matter.
    The sad fact is prejudice from police is based on some level of reality, if 50% of the time if police stop a younger black man and he is up to some nefarious thing, but when you stop a white person it is only 5% and you do that for 10 years where does that put your mindset as a police officer?

Prejudice usually is formed from life experience, some is taught, but usually it is formed.

For example there is a certain race and age group near to where I had once lived that were horrible drivers, does that mean they are all 100% bad drivers, no. But if even 50% are, it forms a prejudice that is based on the reality. The police live this every day and it must be very difficult to cope with especially if you are trying to be a "good" cop.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Third row, second column, Mohammed Noor blindly shot Justine Ruszczyk after he responded to her call about a potentially violent rape suspect in the area. He thought he heard a gun shot, fired blindly and killed her. He got 12.5 years. On the flip side you don't have Kelly Thomas in your collage. His killers got off. He was white, they were white and hispanic.

Edit: This in interesting about the Noor case.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/u...amed-noor.html

Lawyers for Mr. Noor have acknowledged that Ms. Ruszczyk in fact posed no threat. She had been holding a cellphone and standing outside a rolled-down window of the squad car when she was shot.

So....when Amadou Dialo was shot at 41 times (19 shots hit him) and all he had in his hand was a cell phone.....?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So....when Amadou Dialo was shot at 41 times (19 shots hit him) and all he had in his hand was a cell phone.....?
    Uh huh.

And over years I have routinely mentioned that case as one of many of police abuse.

The point is that I am not going around saying that "black privilege" means that what happened to say, Christopher Roupe (shot by cops for holding a Wii controller while answering the door) would never happen to a black man.

Nor am I going around saying that blacks have a "virus" in their brain that prevents them stopping behaving they way they do.

Uh huh.

And over years I have routinely mentioned that case as one of many of police abuse.

The point is that I am not going around saying that "black privilege" means that what happened to say, Christopher Roupe (shot by cops for holding a Wii controller while answering the door) would never happen to a black man.
    Christopher Roupe is a good example of your point. Justine Ruszczyk is not as her killer got convicted. Christopher Roupe's didn't even get tried. So....yeah. I don't think Vicky Weaver is a good example either. Most certainly people heard of her death. There was a movie starting Randy Quade about her and her family. Ruby Ridge was the subject of televised senate hearings with people like Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL) going to bat for them. Randy Weaver for a while was making the rounds of gun shows promoting his book. But yes, there have been many deaths that have gone unheralded, black and white. Kelly Thomas immediately comes to mind on the white side. This little girl on the black.

Nor am I going around saying that blacks have a "virus" in their brain that prevents them stopping behaving they way they do.
    I missed that part. Was that in the Breakfast Club interview? I haven't listened to all of that yet.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    June 1, 2020
    On George Floyd: There is NOTHING to protest

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rce=whatfinger

By Selwyn Duke

With the mayhem following the last Monday death of arrestee George Floyd, many have pointed out that protesting is fine, but rioting is not. While obviously true, something equally so is left unsaid:

There is nothing to protest.

It's not as with the murder of Justine Damond, where it took eight months to arrest the trigger-pulling Minneapolis police officer, Mohamed Noor.

It's not as with the killing of Virginian John Geer, where it took 18 months to arrest the cop who killed him and later pleaded down to involuntary manslaughter, Adam Torres.

Of course, Damond and Geer were both white. So not only were there no protests, riots, looting, or burning, but the incidents weren't even covered nationally. Nothing to see here — move along.

In contrast, it took mere days for the officer in the Floyd case, Derek Chauvin, to be fired, arrested, and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, and the other three cops involved have also been axed. So what would satisfy the protesters? A summary execution? (In some cases, yes.)

Oh, but there's the big picture, many say. There sure is, and it's this: far more white than black suspects are shot every year by cops.

This isn't merely due to whites being far more numerous, either. After all, research finds that police are actually more likely to shoot whites relative to the races' different homicide rates and the rates at which they feloniously shoot police.

A study also showed that cops are, in reality, more willing to shoot white suspects than black ones.

Black suspects are as likely to shoot at police as to be shot at.

According to FBI statistics, 46 percent of those who murder police officers are black.

White police officers are actually less likely than non-white officers to shoot and kill non-white suspects.

Police shootings of black suspects have declined 75 percent in recent decades.

Note also that approximately 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other black people — and, here's what most don't know, most of the rest are likely killed by Hispanics. (Hispanics are generally included in the "white" category in crime statistics.) Non-Hispanic white-on-black murder is relatively rare.

So, again, what's there to protest?

Of course, media propaganda ensures that not only won't most people know the above truths, but they'll live in an inverted world of unreality in which they think the truth is precisely the opposite. This is why the mainstream media are largely responsible for the rioting, destruction, and death currently plaguing our country.

Actually, though, there is something to protest: the lockdowns, which, despite being revealed as a cure far worse than the disease, are perpetuated by ignorant, corrupt politicians who know that an admission of error indicts their judgment.

Speaking of which, if the shut down businesses' owners created mayhem the way the miscreants destroying some of their businesses currently are, would they get the kind of sympathy the establishment left shows the rioters? Actually, the ignorant, corrupt politicians would probably enjoy rolling over them with a tank — and would be cheered on by their talking-monkey public-relations team (AKA the media).

In reality, it's likely that many rioters couldn't even tell you the name of the guy who died in police custody last Monday, and many couldn't care less about him. They're driven by their own twisted passions (and there's astroturfing at work here, too) and should be brought to heel with extreme prejudice.

Instead, all the feckless Minneapolis authorities could do was declare "racism" a national emergency to justify the violence.

Our real national emergency is widespread lack of virtue, with, in particular, the virtues of honesty, courage, and justice in terribly short supply.

Never been a fan of Limbaugh but this is one of the rare times where hes correct about something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So says Limbaugh.

And he's right...because I never a heard a $#@!ing peep from him (or any of the other "conservative" talking heads now all feigning outrage at the Floyd killing) when Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, when Justine Damond was shot, when Jeremy Mardis was blown away or the thousands of other white people (more than blacks every year) blown away, beaten, tazed, roughed up and pets shot over the years by out of control, militarized cops, that some around here lament that the "Old Anti Federalist" used to rant and rave about every day, until the very stench of it made me physically ill and nobody gave a $#@! anymore.
    Copsuckers gonna copsuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Copsuckers gonna copsuck.

Like you and your Antifa supporting friends at Democratic Underground (DU). I posted about Miriam Carey on DU, and your Bolshevik friends gave me the boot.

GEORGE FLOYDM.E. SAYS HE DIED FROM HEART ATTACKHad Fentanyl, Homicide is 'Manner of Death'

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/georg...tack-fentanyl/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

oscar grant
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

White lives don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    White lives don't matter.
    Exactly what i said earlier

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So says Limbaugh.

If this bull$#@! playing out across the country right now had anything to do with actually reversing out of control police, then they would have been out in the streets over those killings.

This is Marxist/Bolshevik street revolution working up toward Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing genocide, orchestrated, I am now convinced, by the ChiComs.

Listen: Rush Limbaugh, ‘The Breakfast Club’ Battle over Claims of ‘White Privilege’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ite-privilege/

Pam Key 1 Jun 2020

Audio feed link at site.

Monday on his nationally syndicated show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh aired a conversation he had pre-taped with “The Breakfast Club,” the syndicated morning drive radio show featuring DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne tha God.

During the interview, Limbaugh and Charlamagne tha God got into an exchange over the topic of so-called “white privilege.”

Limbaugh said, “The George Floyd story is being lost. There are two things happening in America, and it sickens me what happened to him. Legitimate national outrage about a policeman’s criminal brutality has been hijacked. I don’t want what to forget about George Floyd. What happened to George Floyd sickened me. I wanted to reach out and tell you all this. I wanted to make sure you have no doubt —and I’m not the only American who feels that way, the senselessness of it.”

Charlamagne said, “How are you going to going to use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice? You got a direct line to Donald Trump.”

Limbaugh said, “Now wait a minute. I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “You’re being delusional.”

Limbaugh said, “That is a liberal political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they are guilty for doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to A white man.”

Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”
    I can attest to being the clean cut white guy abused repeatedly by police in public and no one gives a $#@!. Including the fake police abuse protesters that stood there and watched last year as the police pulled me from the peaceful crowd and beat me. Then after the beating the protesters told me they did not want me near them after speaking to the criminal cops who spouted lies about me.

There have been many incidents over the last few years where this group of police criminals on a political vendetta attacked me in broad daylight in front of witnesses and got away with it. They got away with it since of course who would believe the police gods would do something like that and the police gods certainly don't lie.

So that witnesses turn a blind eye or to gain approval for their street justice they claim I have a criminal record. Which I don't. They claim I spent time in jail for ____ crimes. Blank being whatever they decide to make-up at that time or claim I was in the process of committing a crime - more lies.

After one attack one man came forward and thanked them for their service. Not hey innocent until proven guilty and whether they made up accusations about me on the spot could be believed, it was right to thank you officer for your service. He was almost in tears doing so like he had met his deity as I stand there with my ears ringing from a concussion. He claimed to be ex-military, another one that obviously had no idea of the values he was there to defend.

Days later I ran into that same man that I had never met before previously. He attacked me simply out of loyalty to the badge thinking he was helping the cops he had previously only just met he was so cucked. There was no reasoning with him that he was lied to since of course the police gods don't lie and people broke up the fight.

Same thing happened with two other men. Both so taken with knowing people that have status in law enforcement wanted to help them by attacking the so called monster that is me on behalf of their police gods who they saw attacking me. I guess the police gods surely would smile upon them for doing so.

Nick Christie
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-02-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Nick Christie
    Thank you, I'm really not sure why this isn't the FIRST example of a white man executed people jump to.
    Everything people are reacting to with Floyd's murder - the casual nature of it, the fact that he was already incapacitated, the fact that there was an eternity of time for the cops to change their minds, the torturous nature of it, the fact that the system closed ranks around the cops and prevented anything happening from it, it all happened with Nick Christie, and it was eleven $#@!ing years ago, before Ferguson, before Trayvon, before BLM was even conceived.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Thank you, I'm really not sure why this isn't the FIRST example of a white man executed people jump to.
    Everything people are reacting to with Floyd's murder - the casual nature of it, the fact that he was already incapacitated, the fact that there was an eternity of time for the cops to change their minds, the torturous nature of it, the fact that the system closed ranks around the cops and prevented anything happening from it, it all happened with Nick Christie, and it was eleven $#@!ing years ago, before Ferguson, before Trayvon, before BLM was even conceived.
    +rep

AND the fact that Christie had initially not been suspected of any crime at all.

It was all precipitated by well meaning but ignorant family calling cops for a "welfare" check.

Don't forget Sarah Wilson, who somehow shot herself in the mouth after being handcuffed behind her back.

Medlin allegedly resisted arrest, fought with police and attempted to flee the scene. Wilson had already been handcuffed and the officer keeping watch over her then left to deal with Medlin’s alleged combativeness–ultimately subduing him through the use of a taser.

Police say that while both officers were tending to the Medlin situation, Wilson–who was left by the passenger side of the pulled-over 1996 Lexus–was somehow able to remove a gun from inside the car before she “contorted” her body and shot herself in the head.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/cops-1...hind-her-back/

Girl was white. Don't forget Daniel Shaver, too. Or Tony Timpa, who died in a manner eerily similar to George Floyd.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inve...-timpa-s-life/

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast