Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Ryan Whitaker
    It's video footage like the following that made me back away from this whole issue.
    @jmdrake - you need to see this.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's video footage like the following that made me back away from this whole issue.

And on THAT note....I'm taking a break from your videos. I don't know how anybody sleeps after watching that.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-28-2020 at 12:35 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Cops or anyone comes to my door, I won't come to the door. I "might" be firing from other locations with a Ar-10.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And on THAT note....I'm taking a break from your videos. I don't know how anybody sleeps after watching that.
    Woman who just witnessed cops murder her man: "Can I please just go be with him and see if he's OK?"

$#@! cop: "Ummm, nah, I'm pretty sure he's not OK."

Additional facts:

1 - The $#@! neighbor that called the cops initially, later admitted that he heard no "domestic incident". He was just pissed because they were being noisy playing video games. Hot vice grips to that guys nuts are too good for him.

2 - The $#@! cops were in a lousy mood and bitching about the call to begin with.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman who just witnessed cops murder her man: "Can I please just go be with him and see if he's OK?"

Additional facts:

1 - The $#@! neighbor that called the cops initially, later admitted that he heard no "domestic incident". He was just pissed because they were being noisy playing video games. Hot vice grips to that guys nuts are too good for him.

2 - The $#@! cops were in a lousy mood and bitching about the call to begin with.
    I just posted a Ryan Whitaker video that includes the 911 call on Farcebook with the following comment.

#ryanwhitaker Say his name. Police brutality is not black and white. #alllivesprotected

#alllivesprotected in my new hashtag for police brutality. Some people who use #alllivesmatter are just trying to deflect from police brutality instead of dealing with it in a race neutral way. And the police motto "Serve and Protect" is supposed to extend to everybody.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I just posted a Ryan Whitaker video that includes the 911 call on Farcebook with the following comment.

#ryanwhitaker Say his name. Police brutality is not black and white. #alllivesprotected

#alllivesprotected in my new hashtag for police brutality. Some people who use #alllivesmatter are just trying to deflect from police brutality instead of dealing with it in a race neutral way. And the police motto "Serve and Protect" is supposed to extend to everybody.
    Thank you.

I hope that your outreach, especially in the black community, does some good.

I like that. Hope it becomes a "thing." doubt it will. But, good on you.

Additional facts:

This goes here, just as a reminder:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Ever-Received
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Thank you.

I hope that your outreach, especially in the black community, does some good.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I like that. Hope it becomes a "thing." doubt it will. But, good on you.
    As Bartles and James used to say "Thank you for your support!" (Seriously)

Murder suspect, 3 others in custody after 17-year-old girl found dead near Raleigh Bojangles

https://abc11.com/veronica-baker-lee...deans/6377218/

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police have charged and arrested four people in connection with the death of 17-year-old Veronica Baker.

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time.

Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest.

Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

In court on Wednesday, Collins and Rogers were given $500,000 bond. The judge said they could face up to 19 years in prison if convicted.

Deans was given $1 million bond because she already had previous charges against her related to an incident on June 22. In addition to the felony accessory after the fact to murder charge, she's also facing charges of felony attempting to obtain property by false pretenses, misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, felony financial card theft, misdemeanor contributing to delinquency of juvenile, misdemeanor conspiracy and financial card fraud.

Baker's body was found shot inside a vehicle in a Raleigh Bojangles' parking lot on Saturday night.

Raleigh Police Department released the 911 call from Saturday night when Baker was found dead.

The call was made around 8 p.m. on August 15 from the Bojangles located on Jones Sausage Road.

"This is crazy man," the caller can be heard saying. "Man, this is not good right here."

The caller told the 911 operator that the teen was unresponsive in her car in the restaurant's parking lot.

The car had its door wide open and it was still running.

"She's not breathing. I've tried to shake her," he said. "No response, no nothing."

Bojangles management said it is cooperating with police and has handed over surveillance video.

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Bijan Ghaisar
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-29-2020 at 09:12 PM.

This one is even worse, Body Cam 2..... they need to start hiring men that can control themselves.

Body cams start at 4:18

Last edited by Mach; 08-29-2020 at 10:06 PM.
    FJB

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Drew Edwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfDvbTDVpNU
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-13-2020 at 04:55 PM.

13 years old, video at lnk.

‘Tell my mom I love her’: Salt Lake City police release body cam footage of cops shooting 13yo autistic boy 11 times

https://www.rt.com/usa/501346-utah-p...-autistic-boy/

Police in Salt Lake City, Utah, have released harrowing bodycam footage that shows officers chasing and eventually shooting a 13-year-old boy 11 times, after being called to the scene by the child’s mother.
    On September 4, police were called by the suspect’s mother, who said her son, who has Asperger’s Syndrome, was experiencing a “violent psychological issue.”

When officers arrived on the scene, the woman, identified as Golda Barton, told officers her son did not like police and might be armed with an imitation firearm. Footage released on Monday shows what happened next.

Barton asked for a crisis intervention team member to be dispatched, after her son, Linden Cameron, had threatened to shoot one of her co-workers.

“He reacts to the outfits and everything like that,” she tells officers in the video. “He sees a badge and he automatically thinks, like, you’re going to kill him or he has to defend himself.”

The boy’s grandfather had been shot dead by police in Nevada in January, after he allegedly threatened a neighbour with a gun. Linden had also reportedly had a previous violent altercation with the police.

“If it’s a psych problem and [the mom] is out of the house, I don’t see why we should even approach, in my opinion ... I’m not about to get in a shooting because [the boy] is upset – sorry,” one officer can be heard saying on the recording. “Especially when he hates cops,” another agrees.

Barton informed officers she believed her son might have a replica firearm, but said she wasn’t sure whether it was a toy or a pellet gun. “I don’t believe it’s a real gun,” she said. However, in the video, Linden can be heard telling pursuing police, “I have a gun!”

Officers yelled, and chased after Linden, demolishing part of a fence during the pursuit, before catching up to him and opening fire after he ignored repeated commands to stop.

They said no weapons were recovered from the scene and that Linden was shot in the “shoulder, both ankles, intestines and bladder.”

“Tell my mom I love her,” Linden can be heard saying, after he slumps to the ground, riddled with bullets. “I don’t feel good.”

A GoFundMe campaign has been started to help finance his medical expenses.

Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall and Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown declined to directly address the content of the videos published, citing multiple ongoing investigations as reason for discretion.

“[As] the mother of a 14-year-old boy, I am profoundly heartbroken, and I am frustrated,” Mayor Mendenhall said.

The officer who shot him remains on paid leave pending investigation. A total of three separate investigations into the use of deadly force – by the local district attorney’s office, and the police department’s civilian review board and internal affairs division – are underway.

“We are facing a mental health crisis in this country, with a void of resources for those in crisis. And make no mistake, this is a crisis,” Chief Brown said.

Henceforth, all body cam footage will be released on the police department’s social media channels without the need for freedom of information requests or press conferences, the mayor confirmed.

Linden Cameron

bump for @flightlesskiwi

That's what is so frustrating...there was actually progress being made and police killings are/were declining.

By removing the focus from the training and the militarized mindset that cops are soldiers behind enemy lines under constant threat of enemy attack and that their fellow citizens are enemy combatants to be neutralized, by turning instead to "you're all just racists" just utterly foils the whole effort and puts you right back to square one.

That's the purpose of this thread, to dismiss that idea.

So many thoughts.

Obviously, no, there will be no post-modern critical legal theory upper class ideologue academia-driven riots or looting for the police-murdered white "folk". Nobody will say these peoples' names-- and it may well be here soon that you will get hit with a fine if you do.

The ship has been steered in the direction of social justice. Sure, the ship is pretty much the oil tanker off the coast of Mauritius (grounded on a reef, broken in half by the ocean, leaking its crude cargo). But the left is legitimately (and has) been putting all of its eggs in the basket of identity politics for a long, long time, so there's absolutely a whole new level of manufactured pain headed our direction.

We all know this, but I'll write it anyway: identity politics is a bitch when it comes to system of government that is supposedly based on individual rights. It occurs to me that the anti-federalists were actually fighting that idea ?

There really is nothing new under the sun. Except maybe twitter. That $#@! is bananas.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...246984872.html

Video shows traffic stop, fatal shooting of Sedalia woman by Missouri deputy in June
    BY ANNA SPOERRE AND KATIE BERNARD
    Last edited by flightlesskiwi; 11-09-2020 at 07:49 AM. Reason: been a long time since I used message boards and I'm old now

Scarborough: If U.S. Capitol Rioters Had Been Black ‘They Would Have Been Shot in the Face and Killed’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ce-and-killed/

Trent Baker 18 Jan 2021

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough sounded off on the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month by a group of President Donald Trump supporters on Monday as he highlighted the efforts by civil rights icon Martin Luther King, Jr.

After saying the country has made “extraordinary progress” when it comes to race, Scarborough doubled down on his belief that had the group of rioters that breached the capitol consisted of black people or Muslims, “they would have been shot” and incarcerated.

“As I said just last week, if those rioters had been from Anacostia, if they had been black, they would have been shot in the face and killed,” Scarborough asserted. “If they had been organizing a protest to disrupt the election and had bragged about that protest coming on December 6, there never would have been a protest. You know why? They would have never gone the permits, and security would have been so tough that the first 15 people coming together talking about insurrection if they were black, they would have been beaten and dragged off to jail.”

“And I will say, again, if they had been Muslim, they would have been shot and sent to Gitmo,” he continued. “So, we have made extraordinary progress. And yet, here we have staring in our face another example of how police officers, at least at the Capitol on that day, treated white people differently than they would have treated black people, Hispanics, how they would have treated Muslims differently. And that look is a look that black Americans say they see every day.”

Joe Scarborough said, "If U.S. Capitol rioters had been black they would have been shot in the face and killed".

Ashli Babbit - The only true fatality of the Capital Hill "riots", who was an unarmed white protester, shot in the face by cops.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scarborough: If U.S. Capitol Rioters Had Been Black ‘They Would Have Been Shot in the Face and Killed’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ce-and-killed/

Trent Baker 18 Jan 2021

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough sounded off on the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month by a group of President Donald Trump supporters on Monday as he highlighted the efforts by civil rights icon Martin Luther King, Jr.

After saying the country has made “extraordinary progress” when it comes to race, Scarborough doubled down on his belief that had the group of rioters that breached the capitol consisted of black people or Muslims, “they would have been shot” and incarcerated.

“As I said just last week, if those rioters had been from Anacostia, if they had been black, they would have been shot in the face and killed,” Scarborough asserted. “If they had been organizing a protest to disrupt the election and had bragged about that protest coming on December 6, there never would have been a protest. You know why? They would have never gone the permits, and security would have been so tough that the first 15 people coming together talking about insurrection if they were black, they would have been beaten and dragged off to jail.”

“And I will say, again, if they had been Muslim, they would have been shot and sent to Gitmo,” he continued. “So, we have made extraordinary progress. And yet, here we have staring in our face another example of how police officers, at least at the Capitol on that day, treated white people differently than they would have treated black people, Hispanics, how they would have treated Muslims differently. And that look is a look that black Americans say they see every day.”
    #sayhername

Ed Minguela

Trevor Seever

Anthony Cano

Cop Chases Down Teen for No Bicycle Light, Shoots Him in Back as He Lies Facedown on Ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIp_QHm9Ge8

Ashli Babbit - The only true fatality of the Capital Hill "riots", who was an unarmed white protester, shot in the face by cops.
    I believe there was another "protestor" who was shoved to his death by a Capitol police officer as he was trying to climb up onto a balcony where a lot of others already were -- not certain though

If I'm remembering right and that did happen, that seems even more egregious than the shooting was
    Last edited by SeanTX; 03-02-2021 at 10:54 AM.

‘The Nation’ on Derek Chauvin Jury: System Set up by Whites to ‘Go Free’ for Killing Black People

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-black-people/

Joshua Klein 14 Mar 2021

The Nation published an article Thursday blasting the “deeply flawed” jury selection process for the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer accused of killing George Floyd, asserting the jury system “set up by white people” allows “white people [to] go free when they kill black people.”

The piece, penned by Nation justice correspondent Elie Mystal and titled “The Acquittal of Derek Chauvin Has Already Begun,” carries a sub-headline which claims the jury selection process “shows how the cop who killed George Floyd can, and likely will, win.” The article begins by stating Chauvin need not be referred to as having “allegedly” killed George Floyd, because the author “saw it.”

Mystal (pictured) laments that a jury, “comprised mainly of white people,” will decide whether “killing a black man should be a crime,” and then proclaims a trial should not even be necessary.

“In a reasonable world, this trial would be perfunctory,” he writes. “Hell, in a reasonable world, there wouldn’t even be a trial: Chauvin would have accepted some kind of plea deal.”

Mystal openly states white cops, for the most part, can easily get away with murdering black people.

“But we don’t live in a reasonable world—we live in a white one,” he writes. “Chauvin is white, and he’s a cop. And his victim was black. In most situations, that’s all you need to get away with murder.”

Prejudging the case as a matter of clear-cut racism leading to Floyd’s death, Mystal claims any potential arguments in Chauvin’s defense by his attorneys are “ludicrous.”

“Floyd is dead because he was black, and Chauvin figured it was okay to choke a black person to death,” he writes.

Mystal then claims, due to his belief black people and white people should be treated the same, he would not be permitted by the “white”-run system to be part of the jury.

“He will not be judged by me or anybody like me,” Mystal writes. “I’m not ‘impartial’ about whether black people should be treated with the same basic human dignity as white people. According to the white people who run this system, that makes me too ‘biased’ to sit on Chauvin’s jury.”

Declaring the jury system “set up by white people” must fail in order to allow for justice, Mystal claims its primary functions include letting “white people go free when they kill black people.”

Mystal continues by stereotyping whites and arguing they are unable to provide a just decision.

“Chauvin will be tried in front of a jury composed predominately of white people who haven’t yet made up their minds on the whole violent police brutality question,” he writes. “You know the people I’m talking about: the ‘maybe all lives should matter?’ folks.”

Claiming jury selection is “deeply flawed” and only the “least-informed” and uneducated will serve as the jury, Mystal states “the system” will label its unjust verdict as just.

“The system will trot out 12 of the least-informed people it can find, people who didn’t even bother to fully educate themselves on why there was a massive uprising of black people throughout the country all summer,” he writes. “And then that system will call their judgment ‘justice.’”

Mystal further asserts the very jury questionnaire is geared to covertly “weed out anybody black.”

Only if you “buy” into the “false equivalency between Black Lives Matter and the racist counter-trope, Blue Lives Matter,” would you likely be accepted, he writes.

“The defense is getting exactly the kind of white people it wants,” he adds.

Referring to one of the men reported to have been selected to serve on the jury, Mystal blasts him for being described as one who thinks “analytically” and works to “find facts,” yet had not viewed the clip of Floyd’s death.

“Here’s a guy who thinks he likes facts but couldn’t be bothered to learn the facts behind why black people all across this country were risking Covid-19 exposure and police brutality to protest all last summer,” Mystal writes.

Mystal notes how videos of the deaths of Terence Crutcher in 2016 and Eric Garner in 2014 at the hands of police officers, as well as the beating of Rodney King in 1991, were not helpful in charging officers.

“It only takes one white person who thinks the cops should be allowed to hunt and murder black people to hang a jury,” he writes.

In a tweet promoting his essay, Mystal writes “it’s pretty clear how the white justice system is trying to get [Chauvin] off.”

“The jury system works FOR white people, not for justice,” he adds.

Now that we're into jury selection for the Derek Chauvin trial, it's pretty clear how the white justice system is trying to get him off. It might work. The jury system works FOR white people, not for justice.
    My latest in @Thenation https://t.co/2ztBjzugvq

— Elie Mystal (@ElieNYC) March 11, 2021

On Wednesday, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson questioned if Chauvin could have a fair trial given how the incident had played out in the media and nationally.

Another concern is prospective jurors are legitimately concerned for their own safety.

“One can only imagine what will happen to Minneapolis and other Democrat-run cities if Derek Chauvin, the police officer charged with murdering George Floyd, is found not guilty,” wrote Breitbart’s John Nolte.

Joshua Klein is a piece of $#@!!

Only a piece of $#@! would make murderous cops a racial issue.

Only a piece of $#@! would equate white people and cops.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Joshua Klein is a piece of $#@!!

Only a piece of $#@! would make murderous cops a racial issue.

Only a piece of $#@! would equate white people and cops.
    Klein is quoting this guy:

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...ked-marauders/

He's a piece of $#@! too.

Klein shouldn't have given his opinion traction.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast