Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Exclamation If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

ETA - Keep in mind that, unless I made an error (point it out if I did) EVERY SINGLE ONE of the cases that follow were the result of a violent, militarized police encounter that was initiated by a case of mistaken identity, a "welfare check", a case of mental distress or a low level misdemeanor or traffic stop.

None were the result of a shootout with violent, armed felons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So says Limbaugh.

And he's right...because I never a heard a $#@!ing peep from him (or any of the other "conservative" talking heads now all feigning outrage at the Floyd killing) when Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, when Justine Damond was shot, when Jeremy Mardis was blown away or the thousands of other white people (more than blacks every year) blown away, beaten, tazed, roughed up and pets shot over the years by out of control, militarized cops, that some around here lament that the "Old Anti Federalist" used to rant and rave about every day, until the very stench of it made me physically ill and nobody gave a $#@! anymore.

If this bull$#@! playing out across the country right now had anything to do with actually reversing out of control police, then they would have been out in the streets over those killings.

This is Marxist/Bolshevik street revolution working up toward Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing genocide, orchestrated, I am now convinced, by the ChiComs.

Listen: Rush Limbaugh, ‘The Breakfast Club’ Battle over Claims of ‘White Privilege’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ite-privilege/

Pam Key 1 Jun 2020

Audio feed link at site.

Monday on his nationally syndicated show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh aired a conversation he had pre-taped with “The Breakfast Club,” the syndicated morning drive radio show featuring DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne tha God.

During the interview, Limbaugh and Charlamagne tha God got into an exchange over the topic of so-called “white privilege.”

Limbaugh said, “The George Floyd story is being lost. There are two things happening in America, and it sickens me what happened to him. Legitimate national outrage about a policeman’s criminal brutality has been hijacked. I don’t want what to forget about George Floyd. What happened to George Floyd sickened me. I wanted to reach out and tell you all this. I wanted to make sure you have no doubt —and I’m not the only American who feels that way, the senselessness of it.”

Charlamagne said, “How are you going to going to use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice? You got a direct line to Donald Trump.”

Limbaugh said, “Now wait a minute. I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “You’re being delusional.”

Limbaugh said, “That is a liberal political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they are guilty for doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to A white man.”

Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Nick Christie
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-12-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”[/B]
    Sadly, I think that Limp Windbag is ok with that.

After all, it would never happen to people who travel in his circle.

His white doesn't matter.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-01-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And this guy.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And this little guy.

Don't forget man's best friend.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

June 1, 2020
    On George Floyd: There is NOTHING to protest

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rce=whatfinger

By Selwyn Duke

With the mayhem following the last Monday death of arrestee George Floyd, many have pointed out that protesting is fine, but rioting is not. While obviously true, something equally so is left unsaid:

There is nothing to protest.

It's not as with the murder of Justine Damond, where it took eight months to arrest the trigger-pulling Minneapolis police officer, Mohamed Noor.

It's not as with the killing of Virginian John Geer, where it took 18 months to arrest the cop who killed him and later pleaded down to involuntary manslaughter, Adam Torres.

Of course, Damond and Geer were both white. So not only were there no protests, riots, looting, or burning, but the incidents weren't even covered nationally. Nothing to see here — move along.

In contrast, it took mere days for the officer in the Floyd case, Derek Chauvin, to be fired, arrested, and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, and the other three cops involved have also been axed. So what would satisfy the protesters? A summary execution? (In some cases, yes.)

Oh, but there's the big picture, many say. There sure is, and it's this: far more white than black suspects are shot every year by cops.

This isn't merely due to whites being far more numerous, either. After all, research finds that police are actually more likely to shoot whites relative to the races' different homicide rates and the rates at which they feloniously shoot police.

A study also showed that cops are, in reality, more willing to shoot white suspects than black ones.

Black suspects are as likely to shoot at police as to be shot at.

According to FBI statistics, 46 percent of those who murder police officers are black.

White police officers are actually less likely than non-white officers to shoot and kill non-white suspects.

Police shootings of black suspects have declined 75 percent in recent decades.

Note also that approximately 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other black people — and, here's what most don't know, most of the rest are likely killed by Hispanics. (Hispanics are generally included in the "white" category in crime statistics.) Non-Hispanic white-on-black murder is relatively rare.

So, again, what's there to protest?

Of course, media propaganda ensures that not only won't most people know the above truths, but they'll live in an inverted world of unreality in which they think the truth is precisely the opposite. This is why the mainstream media are largely responsible for the rioting, destruction, and death currently plaguing our country.

Actually, though, there is something to protest: the lockdowns, which, despite being revealed as a cure far worse than the disease, are perpetuated by ignorant, corrupt politicians who know that an admission of error indicts their judgment.

Speaking of which, if the shut down businesses' owners created mayhem the way the miscreants destroying some of their businesses currently are, would they get the kind of sympathy the establishment left shows the rioters? Actually, the ignorant, corrupt politicians would probably enjoy rolling over them with a tank — and would be cheered on by their talking-monkey public-relations team (AKA the media).

In reality, it's likely that many rioters couldn't even tell you the name of the guy who died in police custody last Monday, and many couldn't care less about him. They're driven by their own twisted passions (and there's astroturfing at work here, too) and should be brought to heel with extreme prejudice.

Instead, all the feckless Minneapolis authorities could do was declare "racism" a national emergency to justify the violence.

Our real national emergency is widespread lack of virtue, with, in particular, the virtues of honesty, courage, and justice in terribly short supply.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Never been a fan of Limbaugh but this is one of the rare times where hes correct about something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So says Limbaugh.

And he's right...because I never a heard a $#@!ing peep from him (or any of the other "conservative" talking heads now all feigning outrage at the Floyd killing) when Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, when Justine Damond was shot, when Jeremy Mardis was blown away or the thousands of other white people (more than blacks every year) blown away, beaten, tazed, roughed up and pets shot over the years by out of control, militarized cops, that some around here lament that the "Old Anti Federalist" used to rant and rave about every day, until the very stench of it made me physically ill and nobody gave a $#@! anymore.
    Copsuckers gonna copsuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Copsuckers gonna copsuck.

Like you and your Antifa supporting friends at Democratic Underground (DU). I posted about Miriam Carey on DU, and your Bolshevik friends gave me the boot.

GEORGE FLOYDM.E. SAYS HE DIED FROM HEART ATTACKHad Fentanyl, Homicide is 'Manner of Death'

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/georg...tack-fentanyl/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

oscar grant
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

White lives don't matter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    White lives don't matter.
    Exactly what i said earlier

So says Limbaugh.

If this bull$#@! playing out across the country right now had anything to do with actually reversing out of control police, then they would have been out in the streets over those killings.

This is Marxist/Bolshevik street revolution working up toward Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing genocide, orchestrated, I am now convinced, by the ChiComs.

Listen: Rush Limbaugh, ‘The Breakfast Club’ Battle over Claims of ‘White Privilege’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ite-privilege/

Pam Key 1 Jun 2020

Audio feed link at site.

Monday on his nationally syndicated show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh aired a conversation he had pre-taped with “The Breakfast Club,” the syndicated morning drive radio show featuring DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne tha God.

During the interview, Limbaugh and Charlamagne tha God got into an exchange over the topic of so-called “white privilege.”

Limbaugh said, “The George Floyd story is being lost. There are two things happening in America, and it sickens me what happened to him. Legitimate national outrage about a policeman’s criminal brutality has been hijacked. I don’t want what to forget about George Floyd. What happened to George Floyd sickened me. I wanted to reach out and tell you all this. I wanted to make sure you have no doubt —and I’m not the only American who feels that way, the senselessness of it.”

Charlamagne said, “How are you going to going to use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice? You got a direct line to Donald Trump.”

Limbaugh said, “Now wait a minute. I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “You’re being delusional.”

Limbaugh said, “That is a liberal political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they are guilty for doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to A white man.”

Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”
    I can attest to being the clean cut white guy abused repeatedly by police in public and no one gives a $#@!. Including the fake police abuse protesters that stood there and watched last year as the police pulled me from the peaceful crowd and beat me. Then after the beating the protesters told me they did not want me near them after speaking to the criminal cops who spouted lies about me.

There have been many incidents over the last few years where this group of police criminals on a political vendetta attacked me in broad daylight in front of witnesses and got away with it. They got away with it since of course who would believe the police gods would do something like that and the police gods certainly don't lie.

So that witnesses turn a blind eye or to gain approval for their street justice they claim I have a criminal record. Which I don't. They claim I spent time in jail for ____ crimes. Blank being whatever they decide to make-up at that time or claim I was in the process of committing a crime - more lies.

After one attack one man came forward and thanked them for their service. Not hey innocent until proven guilty and whether they made up accusations about me on the spot could be believed, it was right to thank you officer for your service. He was almost in tears doing so like he had met his deity as I stand there with my ears ringing from a concussion. He claimed to be ex-military, another one that obviously had no idea of the values he was there to defend.

Days later I ran into that same man that I had never met before previously. He attacked me simply out of loyalty to the badge thinking he was helping the cops he had previously only just met he was so cucked. There was no reasoning with him that he was lied to since of course the police gods don't lie and people broke up the fight.

Same thing happened with two other men. Both so taken with knowing people that have status in law enforcement wanted to help them by attacking the so called monster that is me on behalf of their police gods who they saw attacking me. I guess the police gods surely would smile upon them for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And this little guy.
    Not an isolated incident either. It is everyone and that includes babies are not exempt from being abused or abusive behaviour condoned by the police state savages to protect their own.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-02-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Nick Christie
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-02-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Don't forget Sarah Wilson, who somehow shot herself in the mouth after being handcuffed behind her back.

Medlin allegedly resisted arrest, fought with police and attempted to flee the scene. Wilson had already been handcuffed and the officer keeping watch over her then left to deal with Medlin’s alleged combativeness–ultimately subduing him through the use of a taser.

Police say that while both officers were tending to the Medlin situation, Wilson–who was left by the passenger side of the pulled-over 1996 Lexus–was somehow able to remove a gun from inside the car before she “contorted” her body and shot herself in the head.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/cops-1...hind-her-back/

Girl was white. Don't forget Daniel Shaver, too. Or Tony Timpa, who died in a manner eerily similar to George Floyd.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inve...-timpa-s-life/

Invading Armies get RESISTED.

We have been systematically taught they are not INVADERS, they are IMMIGRANTS. Then they move the goalpost by changing the terminology from Illegal Alien to "Undocumented Citizen". Pay attention to the Tactics, not the Terms. You will NEVER win against an opponent who you give the privilege to MOVE THE GOALPOST.

But they had to make their real goals as unclear as possible. So they include anyone who is not in their real target group in their protected class. Lets face it, the real target is white people or people of European Descent. So they will include ALL Latinos, Muslims, Blacks, Chinese, Gays, Disabled, and everyone else they can factor in for a societal assault on whites.

They operate on Confusion and Emotional Bias. They manufacture Double Think faster than Wrigley can mass produce Doublemint Gum. The Left is pushing this Oppressor vs Oppressed paradigm as everyone. Modern Day Scarlett A (witchcraft). They paint Whitey as the Oppressor and anyone who is not white as the Oppressed. They paint more pictures using this Intersectionalism $#@!, which for those not in the know, basically means any difference. Women, Sexual Orientation, Political Affiliation, Nationality, Language, Religion, and Disability. Look at what the US Military uses as a baseline to qualify people for service in the US Military. The Military does not care about the things that wont and should not affect the direct safety of the population. The Military does not care about skin color. They do care about education and language and nationality and disability, the very things that Intersectionalism teaches the leftists to establish a Self View as "they are oppressed".

The the RAGE that has been driving the Riots, over George Floyd very simply because he is a symbol of White Oppression. But take a step back in time. Rodney King. They have been at this for a while. Go back further. Martin Luther King. They WILL silence anyone in the "Oppressed" class who calls for Unity between skin colors, and will hold up anyone who is a Victim of the Oppressors as a Martyr.

This level of RAGE is more complex than it appears on the surface because Money is a Symbol of Freedom. Thus, even those that are looting also view anyone with money as a sellout, or as part of the Oppressor Class.

The intent of manufacturing all this hatred plays out perfectly into the Hegalian Dialectic (Problem, Reaction, Solution) where the solution to this orchestrated chaos requires even more Rights of all being suspended. And it will continue to be a War of Escalation until they get the ultimate orchestrated chaos, CIVIL WAR. Then the Constitution will be fully suspended, permanently.

George Floyd IS A FALSE FLAG.

Yes, a man, an American man was killed by an oppressive cop. That is not the "False" part of the False Flag. The False part is seen when his death is viewed in the larger context, and we all understand that the MSM over reporting his death is intended to light the fuse on the brainwashed Left that has been growing for decades.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Justine Damond

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Andy Huff

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Dick Tench

- temporarily removed -
    Last edited by kahless; 06-02-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Hugo Reyes

Tony Timpa

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast