Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Joe Scarborough said, "If U.S. Capitol rioters had been black they would have been shot in the face and killed."
    Chris Cuomo said, "If cops were killing white kids it would have ended a long time ago."
    Gavin Newsom said, "George Floyd would still be alive if he looked like me."

Michael Clark
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Joe Scarborough said, "If U.S. Capitol rioters had been black they would have been shot in the face and killed."
    Chris Cuomo said, "If cops were killing white kids it would have ended a long time ago."

Ariel Roman

(Some good news: Roman didn't die, and one of the officers has been charged with aggravated battery with a firearm.)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nathan Parsons

Ethan Saylor

Jeffrey Parker

From across the Pond: Sarah Everard

Peyton Ham

A Teen With A Toy Was Killed By Police, And Few Want To Talk About It

(And props to the NAACP for their support.)

Whatever anyone (including Charlamagne tha God or Gavin Newsom or you or me) think about what happened to George Floyd, Floyd was certainly not any kind of hero.

Johnny Hurley was. And yet ...

Police Have Video of Officer Killing Hero Who Stopped Mass Shooting But Refuse to Release It

Shayne Sutherland.

He couldn't breathe, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Shayne Sutherland.

He couldn't breathe, either.

More than a slight resemblance to Gavin Newsom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now, this guy was no saint by any means, but then again, neither was St. George.

Richard Lee Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, this guy was no saint by any means, but then again, neither was St. George.

Richard Lee Richards.

From the link, this guy was literally crippled and tortured by the penal system before he was murdered.

Sad.

In a memorandum submitted by the defense, Richards’ attorney argued that his client had “severe physical problems” that developed after he had hip surgery while incarcerated. The hip replacement did not heal properly, the lawyer wrote.

“The defendant’s ability to move is limited to a wheelchair, and the pain he suffers is excruciating,” the document stated.

Landon Eastep

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/st...83249058910209

Gregory Gross - "I can't breathe."

THREAD: CA - Cops break elderly man's neck during traffic stop

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-30-2022 at 08:30 PM.

Lawrence Knudsen

Ralph Ennis

Christian Glass

Cops murder man who called 911 for help

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.worldtribune.com/d-c-pol...ly-reasonable/

Several of the J6 prisoners are held because they tried to help her,, others because they witnessed it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Eric Cantu, shot and charged for minding his own business while eating a burger in a McDonald's parking lot.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-06-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Trevor Seever
    THREAD: Cop Executes Unarmed Man on His Knees with His Hands Up, Complying with Orders

Another quote for the list:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...90314428014592

Charlemagne Tha' God said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Rev. Al Sharpton said, "If Nichols had been white, they (cops) would not have beaten him that night."

David Cottes

This one was particularly horrifying, only hearing about it now as surveillance footage gets released. Click through and read the story.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-07-2023 at 06:05 AM.

David Cottes

This one was particularly horrifying, only hearing about it now as surveillance footage gets released. Click through and read the story.
    FTA:
    On Feb. 26, 2022, Cottes asked neighbors to call Hollywood police, because he thought someone was breaking into his condominium at around 8 a.m.
    SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.

Do not [ask neighbors to] call the cops.

[Al Sharpton said,] "If [Tyre Nichols] had been white, you wouldn't have beaten him like that, that night."
    Anthony Mitchell dies of hypothermia while in jail.

If Mitchell was "of color", this would be all over the news as an horrific modern-day lynching.

But he was white, so ... nothing.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-18-2023 at 05:48 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ugh, like a doofus I edited this without saving it, and lost this entry.

Just another nameless victim now.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-10-2023 at 09:33 PM.

ETA - Keep in mind that, unless I made an error (point it out if I did) EVERY SINGLE ONE of the cases that follow were the result of a violent, militarized police encounter that was initiated by a case of mistaken identity, a "welfare check", a case of mental distress or a low level misdemeanor or traffic stop.

None were the result of a shootout with violent, armed felons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So says Limbaugh.

And he's right...because I never a heard a $#@!ing peep from him (or any of the other "conservative" talking heads now all feigning outrage at the Floyd killing) when Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, when Justine Damond was shot, when Jeremy Mardis was blown away or the thousands of other white people (more than blacks every year) blown away, beaten, tazed, roughed up and pets shot over the years by out of control, militarized cops, that some around here lament that the "Old Anti Federalist" used to rant and rave about every day, until the very stench of it made me physically ill and nobody gave a $#@! anymore.

If this bull$#@! playing out across the country right now had anything to do with actually reversing out of control police, then they would have been out in the streets over those killings.

This is Marxist/Bolshevik street revolution working up toward Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing genocide, orchestrated, I am now convinced, by the ChiComs.

Listen: Rush Limbaugh, ‘The Breakfast Club’ Battle over Claims of ‘White Privilege’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ite-privilege/

Pam Key 1 Jun 2020

Audio feed link at site.

Monday on his nationally syndicated show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh aired a conversation he had pre-taped with “The Breakfast Club,” the syndicated morning drive radio show featuring DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne tha God.

During the interview, Limbaugh and Charlamagne tha God got into an exchange over the topic of so-called “white privilege.”

Limbaugh said, “The George Floyd story is being lost. There are two things happening in America, and it sickens me what happened to him. Legitimate national outrage about a policeman’s criminal brutality has been hijacked. I don’t want what to forget about George Floyd. What happened to George Floyd sickened me. I wanted to reach out and tell you all this. I wanted to make sure you have no doubt —and I’m not the only American who feels that way, the senselessness of it.”

Charlamagne said, “How are you going to going to use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice? You got a direct line to Donald Trump.”

Limbaugh said, “Now wait a minute. I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “You’re being delusional.”

Limbaugh said, “That is a liberal political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they are guilty for doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege.”

Charlamagne said, “you know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to A white man.”

Limbaugh said, “If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, we probably wouldn’t even heard about it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick Christie
    Americans have never heard of ZACHARY HAMMOND, a white teen ager

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-hammond-video

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Americans have never heard of ZACHARY HAMMOND, a white teen ager

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-hammond-video

I'm positive I covered Zach Hammond in this thread.

Charlemagne Tha' God said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Rev. Al Sharpton said, "If Nichols had been white, they (cops) would not have beaten him that night."

Chase Allan

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast