Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Joe Scarborough said, "If U.S. Capitol rioters had been black they would have been shot in the face and killed."
    Chris Cuomo said, "If cops were killing white kids it would have ended a long time ago."
    Gavin Newsom said, "George Floyd would still be alive if he looked like me."

Michael Clark
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”
    Joe Scarborough said, "If U.S. Capitol rioters had been black they would have been shot in the face and killed."
    Chris Cuomo said, "If cops were killing white kids it would have ended a long time ago."

Ariel Roman

(Some good news: Roman didn't die, and one of the officers has been charged with aggravated battery with a firearm.)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nathan Parsons
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Ethan Saylor

Jeffrey Parker

From across the Pond: Sarah Everard

Peyton Ham

A Teen With A Toy Was Killed By Police, And Few Want To Talk About It

(And props to the NAACP for their support.)

Whatever anyone (including Charlamagne tha God or Gavin Newsom or you or me) think about what happened to George Floyd, Floyd was certainly not any kind of hero.

Johnny Hurley was. And yet ...

Police Have Video of Officer Killing Hero Who Stopped Mass Shooting But Refuse to Release It

Shayne Sutherland.

He couldn't breathe, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Shayne Sutherland.

He couldn't breathe, either.

More than a slight resemblance to Gavin Newsom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now, this guy was no saint by any means, but then again, neither was St. George.

Richard Lee Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, this guy was no saint by any means, but then again, neither was St. George.

Richard Lee Richards.

From the link, this guy was literally crippled and tortured by the penal system before he was murdered.

Sad.

In a memorandum submitted by the defense, Richards’ attorney argued that his client had “severe physical problems” that developed after he had hip surgery while incarcerated. The hip replacement did not heal properly, the lawyer wrote.

“The defendant’s ability to move is limited to a wheelchair, and the pain he suffers is excruciating,” the document stated.

Landon Eastep

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/st...83249058910209

Gregory Gross - "I can't breathe."

THREAD: CA - Cops break elderly man's neck during traffic stop

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-30-2022 at 08:30 PM.

Lawrence Knudsen

Ralph Ennis

Christian Glass

Cops murder man who called 911 for help

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.worldtribune.com/d-c-pol...ly-reasonable/

Several of the J6 prisoners are held because they tried to help her,, others because they witnessed it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Eric Cantu, shot and charged for minding his own business while eating a burger in a McDonald's parking lot.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-06-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910