Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now comes the extortion: 14 Trillion in black reparations

Exclamation Now comes the extortion: 14 Trillion in black reparations

Not a $#@!ing penny...$#@! you, I owe you nothing.

BET founder Robert Johnson calls for $14 trillion of reparations for slavery

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/bets...r-slavery.html

PUBLISHED MON, JUN 1 20208:08 AM EDT UPDATED 29 MIN AGO

“Now is the time to go big” to keep America from dividing into two separate and unequal societies, Robert Johnson said in a CNBC interview Monday.

Johnson said reparations would send the signal that white Americans acknowledge “damages that are owed” for the unequal playing field created by slavery and the decades since.

The wealth divide and police brutality against blacks are at the heart of protests that have erupted across the nation following last week’s killing of George Floyd during an arrest in Minneapolis.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we deduct welfare payments and previous government transfers?

Perhaps the wealth divide and police brutality against white/other will be next. Not that they have or haven’t considered that.

Phase II is indeed in progress.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

“Wealth transfer is what’s needed,” he argued. “Think about this. Since 200-plus-years or so of slavery, labor taken with no compensation, is a wealth transfer. Denial of access to education, which is a primary driver of accumulation of income and wealth, is a wealth transfer.”
    And there you have it...Marxist revolution.

This place will become Rhodesia then Rwanda once you start down this road.

And then the Chinese will scoop up what's left.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Johnson said reparations would send the signal that white Americans acknowledge “damages that are owed” for the unequal playing field created by slavery and the decades since.
    The wealth divide and police brutality against blacks are at the heart of protests that have erupted across the nation following last week’s killing of George Floyd during an arrest in Minneapolis.

So this is what the riots and protests have being really about George's death has being used as an excuse to push for reparations . If they want reparations why dont they ask their beloved rich white liberal who problary owned slaves? millions of white American during the 200 years ago never owned slaves at least not the ordinary folks.

This place will become Rhodesia then Rwanda once you start down this road.
    True but if liberals keep winning.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-01-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Fourteen trillion?

LOL

Print it up! I'm sure we'd all love to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth when a hundred bucks won't buy a fifth of Mad Dog 20/20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Everybody gets a Cadillac!
    "The Patriarch"

Seems like the reparation debt was settled when hundreds of thousands of Americans died freeing the slaves. But if it wasn't settled then, the welfare and affirmative action policies of the Great Society settled the debt.

I will bite my tongue and not say anything about reverse reparations so as not to leave any perception of racism and just say, $14 trillion is insane.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-15-2020 at 10:31 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

They won't be getting a single cent from me. My family has never done anything to blacks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Michigan Democrat Party Chair: ‘If You Support Donald Trump, You Are a Racist’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-are-a-racist/

Kyle Olson 1 Jun 2020

The chairwoman of the Michigan Democrat Party (MDP) condemned all supporters of Donald Trump as “racist” during a Sunday tirade.

On the same day rioters attacked businesses and even Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s office building in downtown Lansing, MDP chair Lavora Barnes smeared Trump’s backers.

In a statement titled, “The Time for Silence is Over,” Barnes warned the tactics Democrats are using do not “seem to be working” before she attacked Trump’s supporters.

“If you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. Here is where it gets tricky and uncomfortable,” she said.

“Donald Trump is a racist, and if being a racist is not a dealbreaker for you, you are the reason Black people are being murdered for being Black.”

Barnes claimed it “is time to challenge, time to have uncomfortable conversations with people that are not ready to have them. It is time to risk some friendships, time to make waves at work, time to recognize that we are past politics now.”

She proposed a new system of justice:

Here is what I want to see: I want the economic oppression of Black communities to stop, including holding the oppressors accountable. I want meaningful criminal justice reform. And I want law enforcement to actually do their jobs and prosecute hate crimes, and when law enforcement participates in racist conduct I want them held accountable — not by the prosecutors and colleagues they work with every day, but by an independent body, that they hold no sway over.

In 2019, Barnes praised Whitmer on Twitter, saying, “The state of our state is trending up and the future looks very bright with Governor Gretchen Whitmer now in the driver’s seat!”

The state of our state is trending up and the future looks very bright with Governor @GretchenWhitmer now in the driver's seat! #misots2019 #migov pic.twitter.com/ZPf2s5VUSG

— Lavora Barnes (@LavoraBarnes) February 13, 2019

On Monday, Whitmer refused to condemn the rioters who attacked the governor’s office building in Lansing.

“There were certainly a lot of demonstrators who peacefully protested, who were organizing and focused on solving problems,” Whitmer told WLNS.

“And then there were others that I think who came in under the guise of supporting that but were actually more intent on creating harm, and I think that undermines the work that we need in this country and I’m hopeful we don’t see more of it.”

Looking exasperated, Whitmer said, “We’re working our way through a global pandemic. We had a 500-year flood on top of it, and of course, this is years in the making of abuse and sadness.”

“And so, I think the prevailing reaction is sadness, and it’s got to be determination. We owe it to everyone in this state and in this country to do better…”

Leslie Jones: ‘Burn Down This $#@!ing Constitution’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-constitution/

Ben Kew1 Jun 2020

Former Saturday Night Live star Leslie Jones says people participating in the nationwide protests in response to the police involved death of George Floyd should focus on voting — saying, “burn down this $#@!ing Constitution’ — rather than burning property.

“I love that you guys are protesting and see how quick you did it. But I’m gonna tell you, to get the $#@! what you really want, we’re going to have to change the $#@!ing system. And to change the system, we have to $#@!ing vote,” Jones said, reflecting on her role in the 1992 Los Angeles riots and expressed admiration for protesters. “You want to burn down buildings? Burn down this $#@!ing Constitution. And we do that by $#@!ing lifting our voice, by $#@!ing voting… That’s how we really show them.”

Watch below:

This is how I feel! Hope y’all hear what I’m saying!! pic.twitter.com/BtAPtaUW1Q

— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) June 1, 2020

The Ghostbusters star questioned how effective protesting really is compared with taking to the ballot box. Jones also warned of the dangers of the Chinese coronavirus spreading as a result, having previously suggested that President Donald Trump is responsible for all the deaths from the pandemic.

“I want y’all to protest if you feel that you gotta protest, but is it going to change anything?” Jones said. “That’s what we really gotta think about, what the $#@! can we really do to get what we want… We’re going to show them what we $#@!ing mean by voting!”

Like what is wrong with us how dont we see the narcissistic behavior of this clown? We need put his name on all the death certificates from this pandemic too!! What the $#@!?! #VOTETHEMFOUT #GETRIDOFALLOFTHEM pic.twitter.com/f9GT0366wB

— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) April 17, 2020

“Please be careful. There’s still is pandemic, there’s still a $#@!ing virus out,” the comedian added. “If you’re going to go out and protest please be safe… That’s from a real point in my $#@!ing heart.”

The nationwide “protests” referred to by Jones have wreaked havoc and destruction across American towns and cities, and in many cases against black-owned businesses and majority-black communities. As well as the vandalism and looting of dozens of public and privately owned institutions, including the Lincoln Memorial, there have also been countless acts of violence against innocent citizens and police.

‘We Need to Burn This Sh*t Down… The West Is Falling!’ Black Lives Matter Protest in London

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...st-is-falling/

Kurt Zindulka 1 Jun 2020

The George Floyd protests took a global turn over the weekend as Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists took to the streets of London to ‘stand up to racism’ and to celebrate the riots engulfing the United States, which they claim is a signal that “the West is falling”.

In a Breitbart News Network exclusive video, thousands of protesters were filmed gathering in Central London on Sunday, in open defiance of the national coronavirus restrictions.

In stark contrast to the arrests of peaceful anti-lockdown protesters in Hyde Park the day before, the Metropolitan Police took no actions to stop the left-wing demonstration that lasted well into the evening and spanned several miles of the city.

“It’s time to wake up and get out [of] the house and $#@! this place up, man. I’m tired of this $#@!. We need to burn this $#@! down. I don’t care what the London mayor says. The West is falling! The West is falling!” screamed a BLM speaker in Trafalgar Square.

Prior to the protest, the leftist mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, urged citizens on social media to stay at home, saying that the “lockdown has not been lifted. The virus is still out there.”

A young, left-wing, white woman then urged the native population of Britain to: “Use your white privilege and help our brothers and sisters. Use your white privilege because we are the only people, cause we created the system that help[s] the police cover up all these deaths.”

Another BLM protester said: “I stand in the face of racism every single day… like we all do. We are all here because we are experiencing secondary trauma from the brutalisation that we experience based on the fact that racism is embedded in the very structure of this society.”

Delingpole: One Rule for Peaceful Lockdown Protestors – Another for Black Lives Matter https://t.co/bkefC8nNSP

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) June 1, 2020

Following the mass gathering in Trafalgar Square, the demonstrators took to the streets of the British capital, stopping outside Downing Street, where they chanted “$#@! Boris” and “$#@! the police”.

The march then continued to the United States embassy, where activists sat on the roads blocking access to the embassy for about an hour. Graffiti scrawled on the walls outside the building said, “MET POLICE SERVE TRUMP” and the activists chanted “Who do you protect? Who do you serve?”

Similar protests broke out across the United Kingdom on Sunday, with Black Lives Matter and Antifa activists marching through the streets of Manchester and Cardiff.

Of the thousands present during the demonstration — many of whom appeared to be clearly breaking coronavirus lockdown social distancing laws, strictly enforced by British police otherwise — London police arrested just 23 people. The Metropolitan Police Service said during the protest that an “appropriate policing plan is in place”.

The United States has been engulfed in ongoing riots across the country since the death of George Floyd. The police officer, who was filmed with his knee on the neck of Mr Floyd, Derek Chauvin, has since been charged with his murder in the city of Minneapolis.

Exclusive Footage: Antifa, Black Lives Matter Spread George Floyd Unrest to London https://t.co/PNUDU4Rq1E

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) May 31, 2020

Just those three examples above should be enough to give an idea of what these people are about.

This is about Marxist revolution and Jacobin-esque ethnic cleansing.

Bourgeois white America, get your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Jones
    “You want to burn down buildings? Burn down this $#@!ing Constitution. And we do that by $#@!ing lifting our voice, by $#@!ing voting… That’s how we really show them.”
    If the Constitution is out, how ya gonna $#@!ing vote?

She's becoming better at comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Most blacks have more slave owner blood running thru their veins that the average white person. They won't get a cent out of me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Well I’m 1/8 African... just not African American. I want my cut then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2002
    "The federal government, through its taxes, restrictive regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and welfare programs, plays far too large a role in determining who succeeds and who fails in our society. This government "benevolence" crowds out genuine goodwill between men by institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group suspicious that others are receiving more of the government loot."
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2002/12/...ly-divides-us/

14 trillion... may as well print it on TP sheets... single ply.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

BET Founder Robert Johnson Defends His Call for $14.7 Trillion in Reparations — ‘Look at It as an Investment’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...an-investment/

Jeff Poor 1 Jun 2020

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” BET Founder Robert Johnson defended his proposal for a $14.7 trillion reparations payout by the federal government.

According to Johnson, the cash sum could be viewed as an investment in the black community and would pay off in the long run.

“Well, Bret, as in always, the people who pay for revenue investments that this country needs are us, the taxpayers. And the taxpayers will pay for this, because for two reasons, particularly. One, it is an atonement for 200-plus years of slavery, desegregation — I mean, segregation, Jim Crowism, and a denial of equal opportunity rights. But the result of that payment would be to bring African-Americans equal to white Americans in terms of opportunity, wealth and income.”

“So, instead of looking at it as a payment, look at it as an investment in 40 million African-Americans, who deserve equal treatment and equal opportunity,” Johnson continued. “And much of that investment, as if you were looking at any other kind of investment, will come back to this country in the form of African-Americans taking the responsibility to build their communities, to build their families, to become successful business people and entrepreneurs, to pay taxes to contribute to the society, as they have done always, even without this form of compensation.”

GET
    F
    U
    K
    ED

IM
    TAXED
    ENOUGH
    ALREDY
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

And after they spend it all, they will cry, "It wasn't enough! We are still poor and being kept down by the white people."

14T LMAO......
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

It was over 150 years ago. Get over it already.

I'm Irish, my people were also mistreated and enslaved when they came to America. Where is my free money?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It was over 150 years ago. Get over it already.

I'm Irish, my people were also mistreated and enslaved when they came to America. Where is my free money?
    Exactly well said.

Get a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...13908765622278

FACT: In 2019, 9 blacks, 19 whites, and 6 Hispanics were unarmed when killed by police in U.S. In 2015, by comparison, 38 blacks, 32 whites, and 19 Hispanics were unarmed when killed by police.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

FACT: In 2019, 9 blacks, 19 whites, and 6 Hispanics were unarmed when killed by police in U.S. In 2015, by comparison, 38 blacks, 32 whites, and 19 Hispanics were unarmed when killed by police.
    But no rioting or looting. Or Protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

So things were getting better?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    But no rioting or looting. Or Protesting.
    When you have 'White Privilege', you don't need to riot, loot or protest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast