Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “There is no America anymore. And there will be no easy way out of this.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, and the other cop, also a 'POC", that was arguably the one most at fault received 7 years and then was let loose early

Meanwhile it took 8 months to arrest and charge Mohamed Noor in the killing of Justine Damond.

And long before there was Kelly Thomas, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown, there was this guy:

Point is that this:

Which is the reigning narrative, repeated a thousand times a day, is false.
    8 months delayed prosecution vs 6 years with no prosecution and the nerve to try to sue to get his job back? Sorry bu there's no comparison. And based on the "Police can use deadly force every time they feel scared" argument used in the Philando Castile case, the Somali cop should have walked. You didn't give me a name for the dude foaming at the mouth (I'm guessing that's from mace) so I can't really comment about that. But I already gave you Kelly Thomas and you know I talk about him all the time. Damn shame what happened in that case. I don't know of any egregious cases of black officers killing white civilians on camera and getting off scott free. If you have any please let me know. Seriously.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    8 months delayed prosecution vs 6 years with no prosecution and the nerve to try to sue to get his job back? Sorry bu there's no comparison. And based on the "Police can use deadly force every time they feel scared" argument used in the Philando Castile case, the Somali cop should have walked. You didn't give me a name for the dude foaming at the mouth (I'm guessing that's from mace) so I can't really comment about that. But I already gave you Kelly Thomas and you know I talk about him all the time. Damn shame what happened in that case. I don't know of any egregious cases of black officers killing white civilians on camera and getting off scott free. If you have any please let me know. Seriously.
    Nick Christie...that was his name.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    And this is why. See title.

On RPF to boot.
    RPF is no more I guess

Title of this thread just 3 years after launch of well-funded "Make America Great Again" movement seems tad bit pessimistic.. unless it was meant to be sarcasm. Granted many of MAGA supporters are same folks who had supported Bush-Cheney's political philosophies for almost a decade, it seems to bit too early to write off MAGA phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Per Will:

Presidents seeking reelection bask in chants of “Four more years!” This year, however, most Americans — perhaps because they are, as the president predicted, weary from all the winning — might flinch: Four more years of this? The taste of ashes, metaphorical and now literal, dampens enthusiasm.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nick Christie...that was his name.
    Thank you. I found this.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nick-christie_n_2696234

Like Kelly Thomas, Nick Christie was mentally ill. Mentally ill white people get treated like shyt too. I do think more needs to be done to bring attention to the victims, black and white, that don't get highlighted by the media. For instance I'm just now seeing Miriam Carey and Aiyana Stanley-Jones in montages about black victims of police brutality. Why weren't the highlighted when their cases happened? Breona Taylor has gotten some coverage, though not as much as George Floyd. No knock raids need to be abolished.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Fair enough. You don't have to watch her.
    Out of respect for you I've watched part of it. I'm about 4:15 minutes in and about to throw up. So far I haven't heard anything beyond what was in the tweet. Basically she makes the false clam that Floyd has been treated by the black community as if he was Martin Luther King. I have not seen one person say that. I haven't seen any credible news outlet claim Floyd was not committing a crime. But trying to pass a fake $20 bill doesn't warrant a death sentence. And does Candace Owens anywhere in the 17 minute "rant" bring up Breona Taylor? You know, the black woman EMT "first responder" hero that was peacefully sitting at home when police kicked the door in on a botched no knock raid of the wrong house and her boyfriend, thinking he was under a home invasion robbery, exercised his first amendment rights and shot at what he thought were criminal thugs? Does Candace get to that in the 17 minutes? Because if she does then I take back everything I said about her. But instead all I hear is "Black people don't kiss up to black conservatives like me who are at the top." What a self absorbed little biatch! But again, I haven't listened to the entire rant.

I try to catch a diverse cross-section. But generally mainstream. I haven't heard much about Weaver on Fox or Savage/Levin/etc. Not that they have never talked about it, but I didn't hear it at the time.
    The movie starting Randy Quade about Randy Weaver made the Weavers to be innocent victims and quite sympathetic figures. There is one scene where Randy attends a KKK rally, but he is noticeably uncomfortable.

I also remember Randy Weaver being invited to speak at gun shows.

https://globegazette.com/news/local/...589f246ac.html

https://www.nwitimes.com/uncategoriz...71f973fc7.html

How is that indicative of anything?

Everything the government and its media organs are saying about both the China virus and riots is bull$#@! and I take none of it at face value.
    Except that major part about how 25% of the population is going to replace the other 75%, a narrative brought to you by said government and media, even though it's the 75% that are the ones armed to teeth.

Ah, so you wish a heads up warning prior to me and my posterity being genocided, so that you can get to your hidey hole?
    Judging by population differences and armament differences (rocks and bricks vs. .308s and ARs), I don't think the genocide would turn out how you fear. There would be losses on both sides of course and yes, I'd like to chill out and wait for you easily manipulated types to finish offing each other. Apparently, many people still can't see how the original Civil War is being repeated, via propaganda, false cover stories and outright fakery.

eta: Or do you think Obama was the best gun salesman in history, while never infringing on 2A, while also being aligned with Planned Parenthood (see: Margaret Sanger reason for starting PP with financial backing from rich folks)/eugenics advocates because he wanted to take away your guns? Or could it be that eugenics advocates wanted you to arm up for some reason and are now telling you how blacks, muslims and hispanics are going to genocide you and your family? Think, man, think. If one's stated goal is depopulation (as is fully documented), how does one get other people to do the eugenics dirty work on one's behalf?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-07-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Except that major part about how 25% of the population is going to replace the other 75%...a narrative brought to you by said government and media
    Government and the Marxist media organs do just the opposite - deny that is happening at every turn and claim it is a racist conspiracy theory.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Government and the Marxist media organs do just the opposite - deny that is happening at every turn and claim it is a racist conspiracy theory.
    I added to my post above. Take a look. Particularly the "eta".

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Out of respect for you I've watched part of it. I'm about 4:15 minutes in and about to throw up. So far I haven't heard anything beyond what was in the tweet. Basically she makes the false clam that Floyd has been treated by the black community as if he was Martin Luther King. I have not seen one person say that. I haven't seen any credible news outlet claim Floyd was not committing a crime. But trying to pass a fake $20 bill doesn't warrant a death sentence. And does Candace Owens anywhere in the 17 minute "rant" bring up Breona Taylor? You know, the black woman EMT "first responder" hero that was peacefully sitting at home when police kicked the door in on a botched no knock raid of the wrong house and her boyfriend, thinking he was under a home invasion robbery, exercised his first amendment rights and shot at what he thought were criminal thugs? Does Candace get to that in the 17 minutes? Because if she does then I take back everything I said about her. But instead all I hear is "Black people don't kiss up to black conservatives like me who are at the top." What a self absorbed little biatch! But again, I haven't listened to the entire rant.
    As we all know, the list of Police killing innocent people is pretty long over the years. No one can bring them all up. I did a Google search on Breona Taylor and was surprised to get very few mainstream media hits. Is Google suppressing, or did the mainstream media not cover it?

Candace Owens seems to be sympathizing a lot with the pregnant woman who Floyd robbed, and she doesn't like Floyd being glamorized. Seems that this story has been scrubbed from the internet as much as possible. One link remaining:

As far as Owens accusation that Floyd is being glamorized, I believe that is due to the T-Shirts, signs and murals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	george-floyd-protest-disinformation.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	7555

Name:	Wright-GlobalProtestsGeorgeFloyd.jpg 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	7556

Name:	10ef76f8-7ee9-4dfa-8f43-687e597c1e07-large16x9_GettyImages1215809593.jpg 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	7557
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Except that major part about how 25% of the population is going to replace the other 75%, a narrative brought to you by said government and media, even though it's the 75% that are the ones armed to teeth.

Judging by population differences and armament differences (rocks and bricks vs. .308s and ARs), I don't think the genocide would turn out how you fear. There would be losses on both sides of course and yes, I'd like to chill out and wait for you easily manipulated types to finish offing each other. Apparently, many people still can't see how the original Civil War is being repeated, via propaganda, false cover stories and outright fakery.

eta: Or do you think Obama was the best gun salesman in history, while never infringing on 2A, while also being aligned with Planned Parenthood (see: Margaret Sanger reason for starting PP)/eugenics advocates because he wanted to take away your guns? Or could it be that eugenics advocates wanted you to arm up for some reason and are now telling you how blacks, muslims and hispanics are going to genocide you and your family? Think, man, think. If one's stated goal is depopulation (as is fully documented), how does one get other people to do the eugenics dirty work on one's behalf?

I can't + Rep you enough.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Short term political victory of the Jacobin left will ensure massive, confiscatory gun control, rendering that point moot.

eta: Or do you think Obama was the best gun salesman in history, while never infringing on 2A, while also being aligned with Planned Parenthood (see: Margaret Sanger reason for starting PP)/eugenics advocates because he wanted to take away your guns? Or could it be that eugenics advocates wanted you to arm up for some reason and are now telling you how blacks, muslims and hispanics are going to genocide you and your family? Think, man, think. If one's stated goal is depopulation (as is fully documented), how does one get other people to do the eugenics dirty work on one's behalf?
    For the record, I think that the primary threat of violent genocide comes from white Marxists, Jacobins and Bolsheviks, as opposed to migrant hordes.

Those are two different fronts of the same war, using two very different forms of warfare.

The powers that be have much grander genocide schemes in the works than the losses that would accrue from a civil skirmish here.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Short term political victory of the Jacobin left will ensure massive, confiscatory gun control, rendering that point moot.
    Perhaps, but only after a legitimate justification to the masses for mass confiscation, which does not currently exist, has been created. I don't know, like say another civil war which ends with a whole lot of dead people from gunshots?

"How did this happen?!?!?" the mouthpieces will cry. "How can we prevent it from happening again?!?!?" The answer is already baked in.

For the record, I think that the primary threat of violent genocide comes from white Marxists, Jacobins and Bolsheviks, as opposed to migrant hordes.
    Your primary target has been painted, I see.

Those are two different fronts of the same war, using two very different forms of warfare.
    Merely battles in a much bigger war with a much bigger agenda. AF vs Antifa retard = Battle of Spotsylvania.

The powers that be have much grander genocide schemes in the works than the losses that would accrue from a civil skirmish here.
    Yep and it's all right there on the Georgia Guidestones, particularly #1.

Perhaps, but only after a legitimate justification to the masses for mass confiscation, which does not currently exist, has been created. I don't know, like say another civil war which ends with a whole lot of dead people from gunshots?
    You honestly think that?

Violent crime going into 2020 was at record lows. There WAS progress being made on the police killing innocent people front and those number were rapidly decreasing downward.

That did not stop the Bolshevik left from rapidly enacting a whole slew of gun control and confiscations in what was previously "gun friendly" VA.

That changed overnight.

The same thing will happen in NH if Chris Sununu loses the governorship...with no crime wave or justification.

"How did this happen?!?!?" the mouthpieces will cry. "How can we prevent it from happening again?!?!?" The answer is already baked in.
    It happened because of multi faceted war being waged all around us.

Your primary target has been painted, I see.
    ?

Merely battles in a much bigger war with a much bigger agenda. AF vs Antifa retard = Battle of Spotsylvania.
    War is all hell, thus it has ever been.

Yep and it's all right there on the Georgia Guidestones, particularly #1.
    For those not familiar:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

That is why there must be a stop put to this now, with forceful resistance, while there is still a slim chance of pushing back.

Indeed, it's probably too late.

Neither bullets nor bull$#@! will stop a man-made viral bio-weapon...this sickening trend of self loathing, self flagellating, weak, white people prostrating themselves in supplication for forgiveness of their white guilt is a manifestation of the rot that will allow them in the near future to accept and even welcome choking death by man-made plague as "just" and "deserved".

Has anyone ever seen the 4 white cops narrative used anywhere? This is my problem with takimag, they try so hard to gin up the race divide agenda by magnifying any point of conflict and amplifying any voice that promotes this divide.

I have been reading about this stories for days now and I have yet to see anyone characterize the cops as "4 white cops"

As we all know, the list of Police killing innocent people is pretty long over the years. No one can bring them all up. I did a Google search on Breona Taylor and was surprised to get very few mainstream media hits. Is Google suppressing, or did the mainstream media not cover it?
    The mainstream media rarely gives coverage to the cases of murder by cop from no knock raids. Rarely. There was little coverage of this 7 year old black girl killed in 2014 by a no knock raid although her picture is now showing up in slideshows of pictures of victims of police brutality.

Candace Owens seems to be sympathizing a lot with the pregnant woman who Floyd robbed, and she doesn't like Floyd being glamorized. Seems that this story has been scrubbed from the internet as much as possible. One link remaining:
    Had he just robbed a pregnant woman the day he was killed? No? Then there isn't any relevance. He choked to death over a counterfeit 20 dollar bill.

As far as Owens accusation that Floyd is being glamorized, I believe that is due to the T-Shirts, signs and murals.
    She made the false claim that he was being compared to Martin Luther King. You have not provided any evidence to support that false claim. But again, Randy Weaver was given book tours at gun shows. I gave you the receipts on that.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Has anyone ever seen the 4 white cops narrative used anywhere? This is my problem with takimag, they try so hard to gin up the race divide agenda by magnifying any point of conflict and amplifying any voice that promotes this divide.

I have been reading about this stories for days now and I have yet to see anyone characterize the cops as "4 white cops"
    One of them looks asian.

Last edited by jmdrake; 06-04-2020 at 04:35 PM.

The mainstream media rarely gives coverage to the cases of murder by cop from no knock raids. Rarely. There was little coverage of this 7 year old black girl killed in 2014 by a no knock raid although her picture is now showing up in slideshows of pictures of victims of police brutality.
    IIRC, some people have put up lists of "demands" and ended no knock raids is not on the list.

She made the false claim that he was being compared to Martin Luther King. You have not provided any evidence to support that false claim. But again, Randy Weaver was given book tours at gun shows. I gave you the receipts on that.
    She can answer that question. As far as gun shows, I believe you. Only been to two guns shows myself, so can't say I'm an expert on them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

One of them looks asian.

Someone claimed the first guy there was multi-racial, part black. Not that it matters except to the racists.

One of them looks asian.

He's "Hmong"...high mountain SE Asian from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

The ones Clint told to "Get off my lawn".

The other is half black IIRC from somewhere I read.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Someone claimed the first guy there was multi-racial, part black. Not that it matters except to the racists.
    It doesn't matter to me. I was simply responding to the question of why the term "4 white cops" wasn't trending WRT George Floyd. It's because all 4 of the cops were not white. That said, that also shows that the idea that police brutality will be solved simply by hiring non-white cops is a fallacy.

It doesn't matter to me. I was simply responding to the question of why the term "4 white cops" wasn't trending WRT George Floyd. It's because all 4 of the cops were not white. That said, that also shows that the idea that police brutality will be solved simply by hiring non-white cops is a fallacy.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Perhaps a decent number of the protesters aren't enemies at all.
    The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy.

Every Gott damned one of them would have cheered if the Feds lit up Bundy and his crew. Hell, they called for it. Demanded it. Their notion of freedom ends when it moves past their special interest.

He's "Hmong"...high mountain SE Asian from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

The ones Clint told to "Get off my lawn".

The other is half black IIRC from somewhere I read.
    And from what I understand two were so green they hadn't even drawn their first paycheck. Wasn't any way they were gonna step in and stop the higher ranking Chauvin from doin' what he done.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy.

Every Gott damned one of them would have cheered if the Feds lit up Bundy and his crew. Hell, they called for it. Demanded it. Their notion of freedom ends when it moves past their special interest.
    Oh look, phil and his super wide paint brush are back.

Looks like the Floyd family will end up mega-millionaires in the wake of this. gofundme pages already well past the double digit millions in donations.

Sandy Hook families were also...

Looks like the Floyd family will end up mega-millionaires in the wake of this. gofundme pages already well past the double digit millions in donations.

Sandy Hook families were also...
    Mega millions will not be worth sh!t after the FED is finished. Hope they enjoy it while they can. All these wedge issues keeping everyone on edge and distracted. Meanwhile the printing presses need oil.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-09-2020 at 11:58 AM.

^^^^^^
    It was a private funeral. No one outside of the handful of people inside the church can verify whether there was anyone even in the casket. $14m to their gofundme so far already. Shades of Sandy Hook hoax.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast