Thread: Where is Rand Paul?

Where is Rand Paul?

I've been looking for any statements from Rand Paul on the protests and I can't find any. With Louisville being one of the cities with a large protest, you would think he would have something to say. Anyone have any comments from Rand on this?

- ML

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The left finally figured out how to get the right to stay at home.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He could say “can’t we all just get along” and the leftist media would attack him. Best to wait this out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He could say “can’t we all just get along” and the leftist media would attack him. Best to wait this out.
    He could say, "No murderer should have immunity," and the right wing media would attack him.

Yeah, probably wise to lay low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He could say, "No murderer should have immunity," and the right wing media would attack him.

Yeah, probably wise to lay low.
    Even Hannity said Floyd was murdered, so I'm not sure there would be that much pushback.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Even Hannity said Floyd was murdered.....
    Whenever Shammity or Beck say something which sounds like something with which I agree, I stop and reassess my position.

One must always stay properly oriented.

These snakes exist solely to lure people off course.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Whenever Shammity or Beck say something which sounds like something with which I agree, I stop and reassess my position.

One must always stay properly oriented.

These snakes exist solely to lure people off course.
    And anyone believing that federal police are more trustworthy than local police is way, way, way off course.

And anyone believing that federal police are more trustworthy than local police is way, way, way off course.
    Anyone thinking any of them are trustworthy is way, way off course.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Anyone thinking any of them are trustworthy is way, way off course.
    Absolutely true. And there's a lot of truth to the old adage that you can't fight city hall.

But local government is merely very hard to fix. Washington is impossible to fix.

Absolutely true. And there's a lot of truth to the old adage that you can't fight city hall.

But local government is merely very hard to fix. Washington is impossible to fix.
    You don't "fix" any of them, you merely stem the evil temporarily.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You don't "fix" any of them, you merely stem the evil temporarily.
    Not Washington. That particular evil only grows.

Not Washington. That particular evil only grows.
    Granted,I don't live in OK. Maybe yours appears to be "fixable", from where I sit none of it does.
    "The Patriarch"