Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Tanker truck plows through protesters, driver beaten.

  1. #1

    Exclamation Tanker truck plows through protesters, driver beaten.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...?ocid=msedgntp

    A tanker truck drove into a crowd of protesters blocking an interstate in Minneapolis on Sunday.

    https://twitter.com/BrettHoffland/st...gory%2Fnews%2F


    we're done. This country is done.

    Martial Law is next.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 05-31-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...?ocid=msedgntp

    A tanker truck drove into a crowd of protesters blocking an interstate in Minneapolis on Sunday.

    https://twitter.com/BrettHoffland/st...gory%2Fnews%2F


    we're done. This country is done.

    Martial Law is next.
    Wow! I was hoping that the deployment of the National Guard in some of these cities would quiet things down a bit tonight, but I guess not!

    I agree with you that the military will now probably take over the cities and implement martial law. That was probably the plan all along....

    No way something this widespread can happen without a well funded government agency like the CIA or FBI (or both) involved. This goes way beyond Anitfa or Black Lives Matter.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow! I was hoping that the deployment of the National Guard in some of these cities would quiet things down a bit tonight, but I guess not!

    I agree with you that the military will now probably take over the cities and implement martial law. That was probably the plan all along....

    No way something this widespread can happen without a well funded government agency like the CIA or FBI (or both) involved. This goes way beyond Anitfa or Black Lives Matter.....
    This going to throw gasoline (pun intended) onto the fire. I don't see how "normal" can ever happen again without that being imposed.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  5. #4
    Don't stand in the $#@!ing street. What did they expect would happen?

  6. #5
    This reminds me of some of the images out of Venezuela.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  7. #6
    Driver white?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    This going to throw gasoline (pun intended) onto the fire. I don't see how "normal" can ever happen again without that being imposed.
    Martial law isn't needed, the existing laws are sufficient.

    Stop allowing this crap to happen. If you own a business defend it. If these idiots stand in the road arrest them all.

    Once they get the message looting and arson gets you dead or in jail, they will stop.

  9. #8
    This is apparently happening a lot:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1267216604388978689

    I think most of these drivers fear for their lives and don't know what else to do.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    This is apparently happening a lot:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1267216604388978689

    I think most of these drivers fear for their lives and don't know what else to do.
    Yeah I've seen about ten clips of cops plowing over folks.....one with a horse.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  12. #10
    Clearly he did not "plow through" a crowd. If he had, one, there would be more reports of death and injuries than his own beating, and two, it would not have been possible to pull him from the truck.

    Crawling forward is not "plowing through". But I wouldn't expect anything different from the Bill Gates Propaganda Outlet.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Driver white?
    idk.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Yeah I've seen about ten clips of cops plowing over folks.....one with a horse.
    Dude in front of the cop falls almost intentionally? looks like he may have slipped. He instantly pops back up and walks away fine. Could have been worse.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Martial law isn't needed, the existing laws are sufficient.

    Stop allowing this crap to happen. If you own a business defend it. If these idiots stand in the road arrest them all.

    Once they get the message looting and arson gets you dead or in jail, they will stop.
    Stop it how? arrest ppl in the streets ok, defend a business ok. When they start shooting each other all hell breaks loose. If I defend (and maybe shoot at a mob, they scatter. Might come back with firepower of their own.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  16. #14
    Will the brave and stunning leftists, celebs be defending these BLM protesters?

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Stop it how? arrest ppl in the streets ok, defend a business ok. When they start shooting each other all hell breaks loose. If I defend (and maybe shoot at a mob, they scatter. Might come back with firepower of their own.
    Now you see my point. It's all bull$#@!. These "protesters" and looters are all full of crap. They think they are going to change the world? They are nothing but slaves to the system. If I saw a bad cop killing somebody in front of me I would knock his ass off them and save the guys life, not take out my cell phone to post a video of his death on youtube. They just want to whine and complain and steal $#@! not take real action. The same ones condemning the cops are the ones who want free $#@! from the government. If they were that angry at the cops they would arm up and kill the cops. But no they just burn building and steal sneakers and TVs.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Now you see my point. It's all bull$#@!. These "protesters" and looters are all full of crap. They think they are going to change the world? They are nothing but slaves to the system. If I saw a bad cop killing somebody in front of me I would knock his ass off them and save the guys life, not take out my cell phone to post a video of his death on youtube. They just want to whine and complain and steal $#@! not take real action. The same ones condemning the cops are the ones who want free $#@! from the government. If they were that angry at the cops they would arm up and kill the cops. But no they just burn building and steal sneakers and TVs.
    Yeah destroying places that have/had no participation in the events that happened in Minneapolis. But look at the effect. There's even protest in other countries. This is expanding beyond the tragic death of a black man. This could become open class warfare.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yeah destroying places that have/had no participation in the events that happened in Minneapolis. But look at the effect. There's even protest in other countries. This is expanding beyond the tragic death of a black man. This could become open class warfare.
    Oh well, perhaps the far left radicals and the bad cops will all kill each other. Two birds, one stone. I don't care for either of them.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Oh well, perhaps the far left radicals and the bad cops will all kill each other. Two birds, one stone. I don't care for either of them.
    Now that would be justice.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yeah destroying places that have/had no participation in the events that happened in Minneapolis. But look at the effect. There's even protest in other countries. This is expanding beyond the tragic death of a black man. This could become open class warfare.
    Good!

    Send government agents home and let "We The People" sort it out.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good!

    Send government agents home and let "We The People" sort it out.
    Send them home in boxes and it's already sorted out.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Martial law isn't needed, the existing laws are sufficient.

    Stop allowing this crap to happen. If you own a business defend it. If these idiots stand in the road arrest them all.

    Once they get the message looting and arson gets you dead or in jail, they will stop.
    Your governor, like many of the cities around the country would sit silent just like we are seeing. You would be on your own and then could be prosecuted for defending your business, home and family.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

  25. #22
    The $#@! were these idiots thinking? You stand in the middle of the street, you're bound to get run over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Your governor, like many of the cities around the country would sit silent just like we are seeing. You would be on your own and then could be prosecuted for defending your business, home and family.
    Janet Mills is useless, I agree. Maybe a few clueless kids might break a window in Portland. But any of this $#@! outside Cumberland county and the looters and arsonists would be dealt with promptly by the locals.

    It is legal to use deadly force in Maine to prevent trespass or arson.

    https://legislature.maine.gov/statut...7-Asec104.html

  27. #24
    i saw no plowing through protestors or even driving thru a crowd. The truck literally brakes in a controlled manner, doesn't hit anyone, then gets swarmed and attacked, people jumping on the front and sides of the truck.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    i saw no plowing through protestors or even driving thru a crowd. The truck literally brakes in a controlled manner, doesn't hit anyone, then gets swarmed and attacked, people jumping on the front and sides of the truck.
    Thank you, Gates.

    MSN = Billy Bull.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good!

    Send government agents home and let "We The People" sort it out.
    They wont leave.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  31. #27
    Instead of letting them get him out of the truck, he should have just kept going.



Similar Threads

  1. Eye 4 An Eye: UK 'White' Driver Plows into Muslim Mosque Crowd
    By goldenequity in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 09:30 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-23-2016, 09:04 AM
  4. [VIDEO] Egyptian Police Van Plows Through Protesters
    By ronpaulhawaii in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM
  5. Italy - Stoned Driver Plows Car Into Cyclists, Killing 8
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •