Thread: Tanker truck plows through protesters, driver beaten.

Exclamation Tanker truck plows through protesters, driver beaten.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...?ocid=msedgntp

A tanker truck drove into a crowd of protesters blocking an interstate in Minneapolis on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/BrettHoffland/st...gory%2Fnews%2F

we're done. This country is done.

Martial Law is next.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 05-31-2020 at 07:32 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...?ocid=msedgntp

A tanker truck drove into a crowd of protesters blocking an interstate in Minneapolis on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/BrettHoffland/st...gory%2Fnews%2F

we're done. This country is done.

Martial Law is next.
    Wow! I was hoping that the deployment of the National Guard in some of these cities would quiet things down a bit tonight, but I guess not!

I agree with you that the military will now probably take over the cities and implement martial law. That was probably the plan all along....

No way something this widespread can happen without a well funded government agency like the CIA or FBI (or both) involved. This goes way beyond Anitfa or Black Lives Matter.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow! I was hoping that the deployment of the National Guard in some of these cities would quiet things down a bit tonight, but I guess not!

I agree with you that the military will now probably take over the cities and implement martial law. That was probably the plan all along....

No way something this widespread can happen without a well funded government agency like the CIA or FBI (or both) involved. This goes way beyond Anitfa or Black Lives Matter.....
    This going to throw gasoline (pun intended) onto the fire. I don't see how "normal" can ever happen again without that being imposed.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Don't stand in the $#@!ing street. What did they expect would happen?

This reminds me of some of the images out of Venezuela.

Driver white?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

This going to throw gasoline (pun intended) onto the fire. I don't see how "normal" can ever happen again without that being imposed.
    Martial law isn't needed, the existing laws are sufficient.

Stop allowing this crap to happen. If you own a business defend it. If these idiots stand in the road arrest them all.

Once they get the message looting and arson gets you dead or in jail, they will stop.

This is apparently happening a lot:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267216604388978689

I think most of these drivers fear for their lives and don't know what else to do.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    This is apparently happening a lot:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267216604388978689

I think most of these drivers fear for their lives and don't know what else to do.
    Yeah I've seen about ten clips of cops plowing over folks.....one with a horse.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Clearly he did not "plow through" a crowd. If he had, one, there would be more reports of death and injuries than his own beating, and two, it would not have been possible to pull him from the truck.

Crawling forward is not "plowing through". But I wouldn't expect anything different from the Bill Gates Propaganda Outlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Driver white?
    idk.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Yeah I've seen about ten clips of cops plowing over folks.....one with a horse.
    Dude in front of the cop falls almost intentionally? looks like he may have slipped. He instantly pops back up and walks away fine. Could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Stop allowing this crap to happen. If you own a business defend it. If these idiots stand in the road arrest them all.

Once they get the message looting and arson gets you dead or in jail, they will stop.
    Stop it how? arrest ppl in the streets ok, defend a business ok. When they start shooting each other all hell breaks loose. If I defend (and maybe shoot at a mob, they scatter. Might come back with firepower of their own.

Will the brave and stunning leftists, celebs be defending these BLM protesters?

Stop it how? arrest ppl in the streets ok, defend a business ok. When they start shooting each other all hell breaks loose. If I defend (and maybe shoot at a mob, they scatter. Might come back with firepower of their own.
    Now you see my point. It's all bull$#@!. These "protesters" and looters are all full of crap. They think they are going to change the world? They are nothing but slaves to the system. If I saw a bad cop killing somebody in front of me I would knock his ass off them and save the guys life, not take out my cell phone to post a video of his death on youtube. They just want to whine and complain and steal $#@! not take real action. The same ones condemning the cops are the ones who want free $#@! from the government. If they were that angry at the cops they would arm up and kill the cops. But no they just burn building and steal sneakers and TVs.

Now you see my point. It's all bull$#@!. These "protesters" and looters are all full of crap. They think they are going to change the world? They are nothing but slaves to the system. If I saw a bad cop killing somebody in front of me I would knock his ass off them and save the guys life, not take out my cell phone to post a video of his death on youtube. They just want to whine and complain and steal $#@! not take real action. The same ones condemning the cops are the ones who want free $#@! from the government. If they were that angry at the cops they would arm up and kill the cops. But no they just burn building and steal sneakers and TVs.
    Yeah destroying places that have/had no participation in the events that happened in Minneapolis. But look at the effect. There's even protest in other countries. This is expanding beyond the tragic death of a black man. This could become open class warfare.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah destroying places that have/had no participation in the events that happened in Minneapolis. But look at the effect. There's even protest in other countries. This is expanding beyond the tragic death of a black man. This could become open class warfare.
    Oh well, perhaps the far left radicals and the bad cops will all kill each other. Two birds, one stone. I don't care for either of them.

Oh well, perhaps the far left radicals and the bad cops will all kill each other. Two birds, one stone. I don't care for either of them.
    Now that would be justice.

Good!

Send government agents home and let "We The People" sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good!

Send them home in boxes and it's already sorted out.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Your governor, like many of the cities around the country would sit silent just like we are seeing. You would be on your own and then could be prosecuted for defending your business, home and family.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The $#@! were these idiots thinking? You stand in the middle of the street, you're bound to get run over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Your governor, like many of the cities around the country would sit silent just like we are seeing. You would be on your own and then could be prosecuted for defending your business, home and family.
    Janet Mills is useless, I agree. Maybe a few clueless kids might break a window in Portland. But any of this $#@! outside Cumberland county and the looters and arsonists would be dealt with promptly by the locals.

It is legal to use deadly force in Maine to prevent trespass or arson.

https://legislature.maine.gov/statut...7-Asec104.html

i saw no plowing through protestors or even driving thru a crowd. The truck literally brakes in a controlled manner, doesn't hit anyone, then gets swarmed and attacked, people jumping on the front and sides of the truck.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    i saw no plowing through protestors or even driving thru a crowd. The truck literally brakes in a controlled manner, doesn't hit anyone, then gets swarmed and attacked, people jumping on the front and sides of the truck.
    Thank you, Gates.

MSN = Billy Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good!

They wont leave.

Instead of letting them get him out of the truck, he should have just kept going.