Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ANTIFA declared a terrorist org.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Link isn't showing anything. Removed or relocated? Any other source?
    It's been removed.

Here is what used to be there:

Leaked IRS tax returns shows that billionaire globalist George Soros sent over $1.7 million to Antifa – the domestic terrorist organziation some say are responsible for the recent Las Vegas attack.

According to unredacted tax forms obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, Soros sent the money to an antifa-linked foundation known as The Center for Community Change Action – a Washington DC based non-profit.

Offendedamerica.com reports: For the first time, the sources of money for Antifa have been revealed to the public. Previous claims of Soros funding to Antifa were dismissed as conjecture.

So far, these are the major “resistance” funders that have been revealed:

George Soros (The Open Society Foundation): $1,750,000
    W.K. Kellogg Foundation: $3,000,000
    California Endowment: $524,000
    Ford Foundation: $2,350,000
    Hillary Clinton (Onward Together): $800,000

From Washington Free Beacon:

The Free Beacon has obtained the group’s unredacted 2015 tax forms that shed light on its funders, who provide millions of dollars in assistance. The group appears to rely heavily on a few major liberal foundations, organizations, and unions.

The Center for Community Change’s largest contribution was $3,000,000 from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which was initially created by Will Kellogg, the food manufacturer and founder of Kellogg Company. The Ford Foundation, which was first created by the founders of the Ford Motor Company, added a $2,350,000 donation. The Open Society Foundation, a foundation run by liberal billionaire mega-donor George Soros, gave $1,750,000 to the Center for Community Change.

Other donors to the organization include the California Endowment, which gave $524,500; the Marquerite Casey Foundation, which gave $515,000; Fidelity Charitable Gift, which donated $505,100; and the National Immigration Law Center, which gave $316,000.

The Center for Community Change Action, the “social welfare” (c)(4) arm of the group, additionally relies on a handful of donors for almost all of its funding, according to its documents that do not include the privacy redactions.

Donors to its “social welfare” arm in 2015 included Every Citizen Counts ($1,750,000 contribution), a nonprofit that was created by allies of Hillary Clinton to mobilize Latino and African-American voters; the Open Society Policy Center ($1,475,000), another Soros group; the Sixteen Thirty Fund ($610,000), a progressive advocacy group; Center for Community Change ($150,000); Services Employees International Union (SEIU) ($150,000); Atlantic Philanthropies ($75,000); and the Tides Foundation ($50,000), the largest liberal donor-advised network, among other funders.

The non-profit groups, which have “Social Welfare Organization” status with the IRS, are not required to disclose their activities.

And here is the Beacon article:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dono...roup-revealed/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    where's the full list of orgs? Is BLM on it? Is IIIer on it? is the Hawaiian shirt guys on it?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Designation forthcoming.

https://www.rt.com/usa/490330-trump-...ifa-terrorist/

The US “will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization,” President Donald Trump has said. The move comes amid anti-police-brutality protests and riots gripping the country, which he has blamed on the “radical left.”
    Trump tweeted his most serious threat to date to the Antifa activists on Sunday, offering no further explanation. One day earlier, Trump, as well as Attorney General William Barr, accused the loose-knit group of orchestrating rioting and looting across the country, following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis on Monday.

If designated as a terrorist group, Antifa would join international groups like Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, as well as domestic organizations like the Aryan Nations and Black Liberation Army, on the government’s blacklist. Before the 9/11 attacks, the list was populated exclusively by foreign groups. However, the post-9/11 Patriot Act expanded the definition of “terrorism” to cover home-grown organizations.

Antifa – whose name is short for ‘antifascist’ – models itself on the European left-wing militias of the 1920s and 1930s. Rising to prominence since Trump’s election in 2016, the group is now known for attacking right-wing demonstrations and speeches, and instigating violence at rallies.

With riots gripping America’s major cities for the last five nights, reports of Antifa organizers directing rioters and providing them with weapons began to surface. Conservatives clamored for Trump to crack down on the militants, and Sunday’s tweet is the first indication that the president intends to do just that.

Immediately after Trump’s statement, Attorney General Barr announced that the Justice Department would use its network of 56 regional Joint Terrorism Task Forces to investigate “the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.”

“The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly,” a statement from Barr read.

While any forthcoming designation would make it easier to use counterterrorism legislation against violent protesters, targeting Antifa as a group would be a difficult proposition. The organization has no clearly-defined hierarchy or membership, and many disparate groups of leftist militants have used its imagery and slogans.

Some left-wing commenters accused the Trump administration of attempting to “criminalize dissent.” However, the alleged militants have come under scrutiny before, and in countries more liberal than the US. In Germany, where the ‘antifascist’ movement began in the 20th century, intelligence agencies closely monitor Antifa groups, and police union head Ranier Wendt has described their actions as “the basic definition of terrorism.”
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 06-07-2020 at 06:08 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I watched to about 8 min mark so I don't know how he finishes the video but he seems to get it up to that point.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6954194

eta: Or do you think Obama was the best gun salesman in history, while never infringing on 2A, while also being aligned with Planned Parenthood (see: Margaret Sanger reason for starting PP with financial backing of rich folks)/eugenics advocates because he wanted to take away your guns? Or could it be that eugenics advocates wanted you to arm up for some reason and are now telling you how blacks, muslims and hispanics are going to genocide you and your family? Think, man, think. If one's stated goal is depopulation (as is fully documented), how does one get other people to do the eugenics dirty work on one's behalf?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-07-2020 at 09:54 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Did we have a thread on David Dorn?

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/st...63319776370694
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Where is the proof that antifa members are being supported financially by Soros or others?
    Doesn't Soros pay you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1270138211180982272
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Where is the proof that antifa members are being supported financially by Soros or others?
    Video speaks for itself.

Edit: This video is a year old and isn't from the current protests going on but the point still stands.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-09-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I cannot stand ANTIFA. I think it would be a good idea for their funding to be investigated. But, I also believe it is a very dangerous precedent for our government to start labeling a U.S. group as terrorists. I haven't forgotten about the Patriot Act. Have some of you?

We already have plenty of laws to arrest the people planning these events and those starting the fires and doing the looting. The problem is not a label; the problem in my opinion is that Governors are not acting. Most have just sat on their asses and allowed their cities to be looted and burned. Disgusting.

But, please don't get me wrong. I detest them!!!
    for them to be investigated you need to first identify them.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    for them to be investigated you need to first identify them.
    Sorta like ISIS. A name applied to a shadowy group that can't ever be isolated.

Now, the propaganda machine is firing up trying to link Antifa with ISIS. False flag foundation being set?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sorta like ISIS. A name applied to a shadowy group that can't ever be isolated.

Now, the propaganda machine is firing up trying to link Antifa with ISIS. False flag foundation being set?
    Anarchists specifically FOUGHT AGAINST ISIS, and the US government BACKED the Kurdish coalition (SDF, which includes foreigners and anarchists)
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-state-109047/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456