Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA declared a terrorist org.

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    The big difference will be our ability to cripple their cash flow. While they appear to be decentralized cells, they receive money from a small pool of select donors. Designating them a terror organization makes it easier to freeze their bank accounts.
    Thanks. Do you have a link or source for this, and what this designation means?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Antifa & Black Lives Matter are both Terrorist groups!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This sets a dangerous precedent. The next president after Trump could come out and say that liberty minded people are terrorists. Go after the people who fund Antifa, and the group will collapse.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-01-2020 at 07:22 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Antifa & Black Lives Matter are both Terrorist groups!
    So is the CIA, and anyone who thinks this is all due to just one or two groups is missing the bigger picture here.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    So is the CIA, and anyone who thinks this is all due to just one or two groups is missing the bigger picture here.
    BLM & Antifa are both funded by George Soros. I agree with you the CIA is evil too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    BLM & Antifa are both funded by George Soros. I agree with you the CIA is evil too!
    And you're badly mistaken if you think all of this is caused by George Soros only.

Just pointing out excessive use of force is wrong either way. To defend ideas, one does not burn buildings. To support an orderly society, one does not choke hold someone to death or kneel on his neck based on matching the description of a suspect.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    And you're badly mistaken if you think all of this is caused by George Soros only.
    He is the one who believes in Violence and domestic terrorism as ways to strip natural rights from American citizens.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    because they arent in your backyard yet
    I by choice relocated to a state where none of this crap will ever happen. If it did I would not need the government or police to deal with it. If these idiots tried to attack my business or home it would not end well for them. I would not show the restraint the police have with them.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    He is the one who believes in Violence and domestic terrorism as ways to strip natural rights from American citizens.
    Wrong! Destroying property is a crime & it should be punished.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    And just where do you see me disagreeing with that? I am trying to tell people there is a bigger picture here, but it seems that message is falling on deaf ears, as everyone wants one specific enemy to blame all of this on.

There actually is one single enemy at the top of all of this, but I have not seen his name mentioned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I by choice relocated to a state where none of this crap will ever happen. If it did I would not need the government or police to deal with it. If these idiots tried to attack my business or home it would not end well for them. I would not show the restraint the police have with them.
    If the rest of the country was like me, we would not have this problem. When you stand by and let this happen you enable the looters and arsonists.

Pfft...Soros and CIA and all these other shadowy puppetmasters are small fry.

This is the work of the ChiComs...no different than what the Soviets did in the 60s and 70s.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This is the work of the ChiComs...no different than what the Soviets did in the 60s and 70s.
    Who do you think brought Mao to power and established Communism? The Central bankers and their Illuminati control everything. They play people on both sides, support both sides in wars, etc.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-01-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The blame goes squarely on the people who don’t have a moral compass. SOROS, CIA, etc., may fund and instigate, but it is people who choose whether to abide by, defend and protect the BoR’s, or not. Again, it’s always shifting the blame, while trying so hard and determined to emulate other countries.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I don’t really understand this.

We’ve had Muslim Americans in terrorist organizations before. Wouldn’t they be domestic terrorists?

How is this unprecedented?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    I don’t really understand this.

We’ve had Muslim Americans in terrorist organizations before. Wouldn’t they be domestic terrorists?

How is this unprecedented?
    Because once the precedent is set it can be applied to anyone including you.

If Trump does this, the next democratic president could declare RPF a terrorist organization and arrest you as a terrorist.

If Trump does this, the next democratic president could declare RPF a terrorist organization and arrest you as a terrorist.
    So what’s the precedent?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump praised ron paul on twitter years ago. He said to alex jones that he likes ron paul!

Already has..
    Old History.
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2009/03/...terrorist.html

Well it is official, Those that want a return to a Constitutional Government are being targeted as Terrorists. Through a leaked Memo from Missouri, supporters of 3rd party ( Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin) People opposed to the Federal Reserve, opposed to a One World Government people that want a return to a Constitutional and limited Government are being targeted and profiled. We are being classed together with Violent Hate groups.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If anybody here went around looting, burning cities down, and attacking innocent people then they would be justified being called terrorists. Meet these anarchists and communists now or meet them at your doorstep later.

So what’s the precedent?
    The government declaring a domestic organization "terrorist" is the precedent. Once that is done it can be applied to anyone.

Antifa is a CRIMINAL organization. We can deal with the likes of them within our existing legal system.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The government declaring a domestic organization "terrorist" is the precedent. Once that is done it can be applied to anyone.

Antifa is a CRIMINAL organization. We can deal with the likes of them within our existing legal system.
    But what’s unprecedented about that? We have had groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda operating in the US.

But what’s unprecedented about that? We have had groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda operating in the US.
    Those are clearly foreign groups infiltrating. ANTIFA is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

They are foreign organizations and not protected by the first amendment.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The first Amendment applies to the government, not to it’s citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Those are clearly foreign groups infiltrating. ANTIFA is not.
    Antifa was founded in foreign countries.

so was Antifa originally

THIS is how antifa should be dealt with.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast