Thread: Deployed National Guard soldiers patrolling the streets of Downtown Los Angeles.

Deployed National Guard soldiers patrolling the streets of Downtown Los Angeles.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the new normal.

Meanwhile, all the Patriots are sitting home accepting this tyranny because Trump is secretly rounding up all the communists. 'Merica!

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

Meanwhile, all the Patriots are sitting home accepting this tyranny because Trump is secretly rounding up all the communists. 'Merica!

- ML

I'm sure they're also preparing to vote REAL HARD come Nov. MAGA!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Joe Biden looked weak the other week.The fact he was holding his wife's hands. How would Biden even beat Trump at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I won't be voting for Trump or Biden. But I do believe the Trump crowd will be more fired up and vote more than these idiots looting and burning.

Next step martial law?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Next step martial law?
    Take about one or two steps back....

Aren't we already in it?

- ML
    This 'patriot' has been down at the swimmin' hole with his kid far away from all the city drama....

Lots of other families were there too, life is peaceful and normal out here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This 'patriot' has been down at the swimmin' hole with his kid far away from all the city drama....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

- ML
    Welcome Back.. and it is the "New Abnormal".

Strange days indeed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Next step martial law?
    Already happening..nearby but not here.

Yesterdays Rally was Peaceful. prayerful,,

and there are two Protests.. One Real and One Instigated to deflect from the first.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

We went up in the hills a couple weeks back camping on Beckler river road. It's an old road that washed out and doesn't go through anymore. There's about 8 miles of old pavement and I don't know how many miles and different dirt roads after that. There had to be 500 people all told I would guess spread out over a pretty large area camping, four wheeling and riding dirt bikes and quads. Rangers didnt even bother trying to run people off. Managed to get the old lady on the back of my dual sport again...
    "The Patriarch"

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

-Martin Niemöller

Us Patriots will eventually be on the wrong end of the Military and Police barrels and there will be no one left to fight with us. Tyranny is happening before our eyes and we are silent. My Patriot friends are sitting around telling me this is not the time. I hope they are right because, if I'm right, we're f&cked.

-ML
    Last edited by Michael Landon; 05-31-2020 at 05:11 PM.

I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

-Martin Niemöller

Us Patriots will eventually be on the wrong end of the Military and Police barrels and there will be no one left to fight with us. Tyranny is happening before our eyes and we are silent. My Patriot friends are sitting around telling me this is not the time. I hope they are right because, if I'm right, we're f&cked.

-ML

No, actually your Patriot friends are wrong. But keep in mind that way of thinking has been happening for over a hundred years, as tyranny slowly took foothold and why we are at this juncture, so why change now.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

-Martin Niemöller

-ML
    Truth in That..

Some get it,, Peaceful Rallies out here have put Police on Notice Publicly.
    There is a line.. and the statements were backed by many rifles.

Peacefully and Politely.

I have been advising young relatives to chose another profession.

They think they can force things that are unwanted. and when their Brutality is challenged,, it will increase..

The Beatings will continue until moral improves.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sounds like The Shire
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Joe Biden looked weak the other week.The fact he was holding his wife's hands. How would Biden even beat Trump at this point?
    As a puppet for the Deep State.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We went up in the hills a couple weeks back camping on Beckler river road. It's an old road that washed out and doesn't go through anymore. There's about 8 miles of old pavement and I don't know how many miles and different dirt roads after that. There had to be 500 people all told I would guess spread out over a pretty large area camping, four wheeling and riding dirt bikes and quads. Rangers didnt even bother trying to run people off. Managed to get the old lady on the back of my dual sport again...
    We went upta camp for memorial day weekend. Were way up north in what Maine calls "the county" on the Canadian border. Everything was normal. Spent 4 days lakeside.

Even in the part of the state I live in we have no cities worth looting or burning.

the new helmets look goofy .