Thread: Reminder Virus incubation Period is 14 Days.

Reminder Virus incubation Period is 14 Days.

I am just stunned by these rioters while we are still in a pandemic, and being so early this is just supposedly the beginning of the pandemic stage i dont know whose more stupid the Liberals? or the protesters? rioters? or maybe a bit of both?

Majority of them of some the rioters were not even wearing no masks nor physical distancing. And what if 50% of those who were in the protests and rioting were infected with the virus? and some didn't even know? that could turn bad in the next few weeks knowing the incubation Period of the virus.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The incubation period averages I think 3-5 days, but it can be up to 14.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wonder if the CDC will report a spike in coronavirus cases because of these protests and rioting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am just stunned by these rioters while we are still in a pandemic, and being so early this is just supposedly the beginning of the pandemic stage i dont know whose more stupid the Liberals? or the protesters? rioters? or maybe a bit of both?

Majority of them of some the rioters were not even wearing no masks nor physical distancing. And what if 50% of those who were in the protests and rioting were infected with the virus? and some didn't even know? that could turn bad in the next few weeks knowing the incubation Period of the virus.
    LOL

I have been going to reopen rallies in Washington State since March.

Several folks made that same stupid statement..

nobody got sick.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Then the virus will be called a racist pathogen when the infection rate mysteriously rises among certain demographics-- who just happened to ignore social distancing.

Don't get me wrong. I think the virus is way over hyped, but I have always naturally social distanced. I have actually enjoyed some aspects of the shutdown.

I am just stunned by these rioters while we are still in a pandemic
    LOL,,

An Yet Tear Gas and Pepper Spray (Chemical Weapons that attack the Respiratory System),,are used with Glee.

for your safety,, or Für Ihre Sicherheit
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL

I have been going to reopen rallies in Washington State since March.

Several folks made that same stupid statement..

nobody got sick.

LOL,,

An Yet Tear Gas and Pepper Spray (Chemical Weapons that attack the Respiratory System),,are used with Glee.

for your safety,, or Für Ihre Sicherheit

+ REP X 1000

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Oh no looters and arsonists might get the flu.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Well the health authorities have being warning and some had stated that this could be just like the Spanish flu which it might.
    With the protests and rioting happening i wouldn't be surprised. These riots had no respects for masks nor proper Physical distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There are LITERALLY pallets of Bricks and Stones being delivered to Protest sites..

Seen a Half dozen examples so far,,in several Cities. This is far more organized and deliberate.

Now,, this is an example of 'How it is done"

Late night tonight defending my little town of Snohomish from rioting and looting by antifa thugs. Once we got word they were on their way a thousand concerned citizens showed up, heavily armed. Not a single store was damaged and no one was hurt. Antifa showed up in little groups, saw everyone was armed and waiting, and they decided to move on. I love Snohomish County.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well the health authorities have being warning and some had stated that this could be just like the Spanish flu which it might.
    And you believe them?

Why would you believe them?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And you believe them?

Why would you believe them?
    No different if you are in a large crowd and get sick with the common cold. We shall see in a few weeks.

No different if you are in a large crowd and get sick with the common cold. We shall see in a few weeks.
    That would be a few weeks from which gathering?
    I have been to a few.. Shared a Toke with a total Stranger as well. Shook hands with a few..Prayed with some.

No one has gotten sick from any of the Reopen Rallies.... the Cold was Massively Overblown.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

With the protests and rioting happening i wouldn't be surprised. These riots had no respects for masks nor proper Physical distancing.
    Well, since you trust the authorities....

The CDC's New 'Best Estimate' Implies a COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rate Below 0.3%