Thread: Teigen, Carell, Other Celebs Posting Bail For Rioters, Well Urging Rioters to Continue rioting

Teigen, Carell, Other Celebs Posting Bail For Rioters, Well Urging Rioters to Continue rioting

Lets be honest all this chaos is not happening in gated communities where these Celebs live in their mansions. But once chaos you think they will be for them? and more chaos?

Celebs are willing to donate money to release criminals and rioters, these celebs are looking for more chaos and trouble.

It appears that also Joe Biden is willing to give money to these rioters.
    ‘F*** TRUMP AND KEEP GOING’: Teigen, Carell, Other Celebs Posting Bail For Rioters

On Friday night, Teigen promised $100,000 as bail money for criminal rioters in reaction to a so-called “MAGA night,” a reference to a tweet from President Donald Trump.

“In celebration of whatever the f*** maga night is, I am committed to donating $100,000 to the bail outs of protestors across the country,” she wrote.

Other celebrities, like Carell, Rogan, and fellow actors Janelle Monae, Ben Schwartz, and Don Cheadle, also chipped in $1,000 each for criminal rioters in Minneapolis by donating to the “Minnesota Freedom Fund.”

“Celebrity accounts that follow me please match and pass it on,” Monae wrote, captioning her $1,000 donation

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if they are also supplying the bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wonder if they are also supplying the bricks.
    Biden will problary get roasted by Trump during debate for donating rioters who rioted to avoid trail his bribing justice and ruined business. Maybe it was the plan after all for Biden to loss.

These celebrities must have cognitive dissonance as well. They tell people to stay inside to slow the spread but they also want people to riot in the streets.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge