Thread: The Odds of the “1/3” USA Winning Against the NWO

The Odds of the “1/3” USA Winning Against the NWO

This is a video with Sibel Edmonds, defiantly a part of the liberty movement talking about the advantage we have in all this BS going right now. She talks about the oath of the military and police to defend the constitution and encourages us all to support our vets, military and police in this. She is so pretty I thought a lot of you could stand to listen to this encouraging word even though it is a little bit long.
    If you don't mind click on the video and give her a thumbs up at youtube.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is right, we have a ton of advantages. We will likely win in the end, but it's going to be rough for a very long time. Many are afraid of experiencing pain and that is what has put off this conflict for as long as it has. But we have already passed the point where avoidance of the pain is no longer possible.

With that being said, I think we are beyond military and constitutional intervention helping us in any way, and the same could have been said 100 years ago. This isn't something that just took place. All safety nets built in by the constitution have been eroded over the last 200+ years to the point that they no longer are of much use and most positions of any importance have been taken over by globalist communist oligarchs seeking to expand their own power. The good news is that we are waking up to this at light speed. Once enough realize it is not going to be up to anything built by government, nor any single government institution, and will be dependent on each man and woman, then we can start shifting things, but I think many are still waiting for some kind of cavalry to arrive, and that's unlikely to happen.

We are the cavalry. Hope should be placed in mankind, not in government.

My desire is to win . Americans who take their freedom seriously will not expect anything less than winning and shackling the tyrants of the deep state and communism. I will serve 100 percent as my past generations have to defend the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    My desire is to win . Americans who take their freedom seriously will not expect anything less than winning and shackling the tyrants of the deep state and communism. I will serve 100 percent as my past generations have to defend the Republic
    Well until property rights are restored there still isn't any freedom. So I've never known what true freedom is.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."