Thread: NYPD Squad Cars Ram Into Protesters in New York City

NYPD Squad Cars Ram Into Protesters in New York City

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/nypd-...to-protesters/

They are not even trying to hide it any more.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    @AOC
    NYPD officers just drove an SUV into a crowd of human beings. They could‘ve killed them, &we don’t know how many they injured.

NO ONE gets to slam an SUV through a crowd of human beings
    One of those rare times I agree with her.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is looking like the summer after MLK was killed: getting very ugly.

I see violent riots all over the place, even in relatively little and unimportant cities/towns.

Network news is talking about a race war (sic), with very large clouds of mustard gas in the background.

Something in NYC has been set on fire.

The injuries could be worse than Charlottesville. You can see bodies flying in the air if you look closely. This might over shadow Floyd getting killed and may take front and center in the news cycle because New Yorkers may protest in mass after this.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The injuries could be worse than Charlottesville. You can see bodies flying in the air if you look closely. This might over shadow Floyd getting killed and may take front and center in the news cycle because New Yorkers may protest in mass after this.
    The "noos" only gives you what they want you to think.
    "The Patriarch"

Police are busy making enemies of everyone..

Not a good time to be a Control Enforcer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This is looking like the summer after MLK was killed: getting very ugly.

I see violent riots all over the place, even in relatively little and unimportant cities/towns.
    So whats the end goal of these rioters, leftist demands? the removal of white people in general in America? because clearly this is no longer becoming about someone's death even after the cop was arrested and charged.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "$#@! the police!" would mean a lot more if it weren't just jungle-bunnies saying it.

I keep saying to people, about this whole business, that it isn't about race.

The Blues are the most dangerous gang on the planet; they *think* they have the right to do whatever they want.

In fact, they're low-IQ tax-leeches; and I could give a $#@! under what color they commit their crimes.

...and there are plenty of people, white people, who'd like to see them done in.

I don't even care anymore. The protesters/looters and the cops are all $#@!ing idiots. I hope they just get it over with and kill each other, the country will be better without both.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    So whats the end goal of these rioters, leftist demands? the removal of white people in general in America? because clearly this is no longer becoming about someone's death even after the cop was arrested and charged.
    You overestimate them; they just want TVs.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    So says the news media. It works out perfectly for the elites if they can convince people this is all about race, looting and leftist demands. It is working, people will turn a blind eye to police violence and the attacks will continue until the news media picks another incident that happens every day next year.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    One of those rare times I agree with her.
    She's wrong. There are situations that justify slamming an SUV through a crowd of people. If you are being threatened by a mob of people and fear for your life, you are allowed to defend yourself.

That said, this did not appear to be one of those situations.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Someone's going to get hurt.

Back & to the left ...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You overestimate them; they just want TVs.
    No they want free housing and of course getting a black revolution. I say let them try

The Protesters started the fight not the police!
    Even De Blasio called them out!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    The Protesters started the fight not the police!
    Even De Blasio called them out!
    And yet De Blasio , libealrs in those cities are allowing the BLM and rioters to continue attacking the police and causing chaos. They already lost the plot.