Thread: 2 Feds Gunned Down in Oakland BEFORE Riots Started

2 Feds Gunned Down in Oakland BEFORE Riots Started

As tensions began to soar on the streets of Oakland Friday night, a gunman opened fired on two Federal Protective Service officers posted at the city’s federal building, killing one of them and sending the other to the hospital with critical injuries.

In a statement to KPIX 5, said the incident occurred at around 9:45 p.m.

“A vehicle approached the building,” the statement read. “An individual inside the vehicle began firing shots at contracted security officers for the Federal Protection Service of the Department of Homeland Security. One officer was killed and another injured.”

The Oakland police tweeted Friday night that they did not believe the shooting was related to the violence that would later break out on the nearby streets during a demonstration sparked by the police custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
    Source.

The Federal Protective Service - Homeland Security

Mission Statement

To prevent, protect, respond to and recover from terrorism, criminal acts, and other hazards threatening the U.S. Government’s critical infrastructure, services, and the people who provide or receive them.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    contracted security officers
    Fed contractors, not feds.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Fed contractors, not feds.
    All the news reports are calling them "federal officers."

I had to do some digging to find a local source that gave more information like this.

Just reporting what I am finding....

Also, aren't they all technically "contracted" by the State??
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    All the news reports are calling them "federal officers."

I had to do some digging to find a local source that gave more information like this.

Just reporting what I am finding....

Also, aren't they all technically "contracted" by the State??
    If 'real' feds had been shot at things would have got hairy in a hurry...

Those type are more protective of each other than inbreds are of their mama....

Ok, well regardless, someone decided it had to be part of the news cycle, because I have seen it many places and usually with no details, just "federal agents," so I suspect someone is trying to send some kind of message with their executions.

It was reported as "security guards" in local news.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Shouldn't that be of their sister or daughter?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not 'round here, the mouth-breathers love their Mama more than their sisters or cousins...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not 'round here, the mouth-breathers love their Mama more than their sisters or cousins...
    Hey, whatever works I guess.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Someone sister or daughter might have been reason enough to shoot the bastards.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...66373479006209
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...65588678770688

Looks like they got the perp. And he killed another cop.

https://twitter.com/henrykleeKTVU/st...22287193772032

Apparently he was active duty military. Many on Twitter are saying he was a white supremacist (no evidence), even though he is Hispanic.