Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's the White Supremacists

It's the White Supremacists

Are WHITE SUPREMACISTS causing mayhem in Minneapolis? Minnesota governor says YES, citing unconfirmed reports and ‘suspicions’

https://www.rt.com/usa/490219-walz-m...macists-riots/

The criminal activity that has rocked the streets of Minneapolis for four nights running could be partially the work of white supremacists, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has suggested, citing his own “suspicions.”
    Walz shared his thoughts on the matter after a reporter asked him if he thought “white supremacists” were flooding into Minneapolis to “cause destruction in the city.”

“I certainly can’t confirm personally on this. My suspicions from what I’ve seen on this – yes,” he responded, noting that there were “unconfirmed reports” which corroborated his hunch.

The governor also said he was receiving intelligence from federal agencies about various elements, including drug cartels, trying to “take advantage of the chaos.” The claim caused considerable eye-rolling on social media, with people noting that vandalized buildings and businesses were tagged with anarchist symbols, “black lives matter” and anti-police slogans – not exactly the usual fare from white supremacists.

Some commentators have been arguing that the protests and rioting in Minneapolis and across the United States have been at least partly coordinated by Antifa and other far-left groups.

It appears that Walz believes the worst is yet to come. In anticipation of larger protests on Saturday, the National Guard is expected to deploy an estimated 1,700 troops – 700 more than originally planned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A bad take from a liberal governor.

The governor also said he was receiving intelligence from federal agencies about various elements, including drug cartels, trying to “take advantage of the chaos.” The claim caused considerable eye-rolling on social media, with people noting that vandalized buildings and businesses were tagged with anarchist symbols, “black lives matter” and anti-police slogans – not exactly the usual fare from white supremacists.
    So Drug Cartels are also white supremacists? if gov in that state has actually real evidence they should release rather then just claiming
    with unconfirmed reports.

This looks like his trying to shift away the attention of his own failures as a white leftist governor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

An agent provocateur may be a member of a law enforcement agency acting out of their own sense of duty or under orders, or other entity. They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration, a union, a political party or a company.
    The same people that Murder on live TV,, are the same people starting fires and breaking windows.

To take focus off themselves..

I am not seeing the Race Baiting attempts being all that successful right now. There are some Full Spectrum Pissed off protests going on.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-30-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I wonder if white liberal ever tire of this show of self-flagellation, or if they are faking the sorrow and actually get stronger by feeding off the attention that they gather from others?

The criminal activity that has rocked the streets of Minneapolis for four nights running could be partially the work of white supremacists, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has suggested, citing his own “suspicions.”

Walz shared his thoughts on the matter after a reporter asked him if he thought “white supremacists” were flooding into Minneapolis to “cause destruction in the city.”
    Oh how I wish anti-Marxist whites were that well organized to pull off a stunt like that...but they are not.

No, Tim, those white people burning down Minneapolis were your people, your brothers in arms, fellow Jacobins, Marxists, leftists and Neo Bolsheviks, by the thousands.

White leftists...the ones Van Jones said were worse than the KKK.

With any luck, sane white folks and clear thinking black folks, will both spit you and yours out and leave you in the political wilderness to wither and die like the virus you are.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I wonder if white liberal ever tire of this show of self-flagellation, or if they are faking the sorrow and actually get stronger by feeding off the attention that they gather from others?
    Never let a crisis go to waste...they feed off this $#@! like vampires, like cancer.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Never let a crisis go to waste...they feed off this $#@! like vampires, like cancer.

Created Crisis..
    Redirected Angry Mob.

They needed to shift the Focus.. off of the Murderous Police..

and on to the mob that is Righteously Angry.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And isn't this one of the buildings that was later burned to the ground?
    Very pre-planned! Not convinced he's a "cop", but he definitely ain't from the neighborhood! Could also be antifa or some other sleazy group that works with corrupt democrats. Wish the kid had more friends with him and they could've ganged up and beat the $#@! out of him! (Can't blame him for being careful though, under these extremely weird circumstances.)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Created Crisis..
    Redirected Angry Mob.

They needed to shift the Focus.. off of the Murderous Police..

and on to the mob that is Righteously Angry.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    And isn't this one of the buildings that was later burned to the ground?
    Ground Zero..

Where it shifted..
    Mob was targeting Police Stations..

This was a Redirect of the already angry mob..

and very likely a Cop. or agent of such.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ground Zero..

Where it shifted..

Ah, now I get your point. They needed to ensure that the violence gets spread around and is more damaging to "the little people".

Angry OH. MY. GOD.

Listen to vile scumbag and rabid ANTIFA supporter, Keith Ellison, LYING about this guy being a "white supremacist"!

https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/s...45559416635392

"He just walked away." No! Actually he challenged the kid to fight him!
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-30-2020 at 10:30 AM.

"...as we have made arrests, we have done contract-tracing similar to our covid response... who are they associated with? what platforms are they advocating for? ...and we have seen things like white supremacy... part of an organized criminal organization and we are looking at whether this is an organized cell of terror."

This is a quote, apparently from the MN Governor.

Are there actual "white supremacy" groups organized in the U.S.? KKK?

Eugenics is what is driving this, and what drove Nazism, funded by the American Illuminati.

I understand they are politicizing this and trying to find a way to blame Trump. But there must be some real "white supremacy" groups that exist, correct?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    "...as we have made arrests, we have done contract-tracing similar to our covid response... who are they associated with? what platforms are they advocating for? ...and we have seen things like white supremacy... part of an organized criminal organization and we are looking at whether this is an organized cell of terror."
    Are there actual "white supremacy" groups organized in the U.S.? KKK?...But there must be some real "white supremacy" groups that exist, correct?
    I'm white, always been white. You'd think they'd drop clues around making their services available to me, but I've never in my lifetime seen hide or hair of them - nor do I know of anyone that has ever sought out these organizations - NEVER. As far as I can tell, they exist only in the media!

Ground Zero..

Where it shifted..

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I'm white, always been white. You'd think they'd drop clues around making their services available to me, but I've never in my lifetime seen hide or hair of them - nor do I know of anyone that has ever sought out these organizations - NEVER. As far as I can tell, they exist only in the media!
    So you're saying groups like the KKK don't actually exist? Any proof or sources for this? Because not knowing any of them personally by you is an argument from silence and certainly not proof of anything.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

So you're saying groups like the KKK don't actually exist? Any proof or sources for this? Because not knowing any of them personally by you is an argument from silence and certainly not proof of anything.
    There are very few left.

Like the militias, any such group is going to be lousy with feds, cops, and paid informers.

If there are any that still exist, rest assured that anything they do is known and/or orchestrated by agents of government.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are very few left.

Like the militias, any such group is going to be lousy with feds, cops, and paid informers.

If there are any that still exist, rest assured that anything they do is known and/or orchestrated by agents of government.
    For sure! But this kind of response all across the U.S. is unprecedented, so should we automatically rule out any white supremacist group? They might even just be paid actors, but that's the same as most Black Lives Matter protesters - they're mostly paid actors.

It's just a little bit too "convenient" that they are claiming that they are using "contact tracing" like what is already in place for COVID contact tracing, to allegedly identify these groups. No doubt, they will even create some data to "prove" it, just like they control the data for the "virus".

No I'm pretty sure its the leftists that are causing all this chaos and destruction.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Absolutely NOT saying that - but they need members don't they? They need to reach out to white people and offer them something "better", right? They need to keep increasing their numbers to have any power, don't they? So where are they? Where should I look for them? Why haven't they sought out me or anyone I've ever known? Suppose I wanted to join their ranks? I have no clue where they're at!

And it's not as if, I live in an already-only-white area of the country. The smallish, town I live in is squashed between 2 other towns that saw rioting and destruction in the late 60's and both still retain large black populations. I remember as a kid, hearing that this town was an unsafe place to be - even today, statistically, my town has a suprisingly high crime rate. Yet, every day I see plenty of different colors of people walking up and down my street, kids, dog-walkers, couples, families, persons by themselves. (Blacks, whites and tons of spanish-speaking ethnicities, perhaps not so many asians? - but I don't like to stare)

You'd think white supremacists or KKK would've gained and maintained a foothold in a community like mine, if they were working to keep blacks away, wouldn't you? So where the hell are they?!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No I'm pretty sure its the leftists that are causing all this chaos and destruction.
    You're playing right into the hands of the Globalists. They control both sides....

There are very few left.

Correct

Its the communists, these leftists are incapable of taking responsibility for anything and project everything.

It's a ridiculous assertion. Every public official and every member of the msm uttering it knows it.

For sure! But this kind of response all across the U.S. is unprecedented, so should we automatically rule out any white supremacist group? They might even just be paid actors, but that's the same as most Black Lives Matter protesters - they're mostly paid actors.

It's just a little bit too "convenient" that they are claiming that they are using "contact tracing" like what is already in place for COVID contact tracing, to allegedly identify these groups. No doubt, they will even create some data to "prove" it, just like they control the data for the "virus".
    This is nothing new, this is how groups like SDS and the Weathermen and the IRA and a hundred other Marxist subversive groups worked back in the 60s and 70s.

This is the only "conspiracy theory" I'm willing to accept at this point, that groups are well funded and well connected and well organized...and not exclusively by Soros or other creepy globalist actors, but the same way the radical leftist groups were funded by the USSR back in the day. Commie China, I'm looking at you.

Clearly they had been waiting for the right incident to cry havoc and order a taking to the streets.

All they had to do is wait for the heavy handed US police state to deliver...boom...delivered piping hot like a pepperoni pizza.

The difference and the problem this time is that this is not 1968 America.

The Jacobins and Bolshies pivoted the Marxist revolution from class to ethnicity.

Kind of hard to push economic revolution when even the most poor among us have $500 sail fawns, so much food as to be obese, cars and giant TVs.

But frame it in the context of ethnic struggle, and you have a winner.

Combined with a migrant invasion of 50 million or more that have no particular knowledge of or loyalty to the country as philosophical exercise, and the Marxists have a good chance of taking over.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ANTIFA were the ones who were smashing and rioting that has being clear by Andy Ngo on Twitter and yet keithellison who supports Antifa blames whites without any actual evidence, not a surprise.

Source

Authorities are now also reportedly investigating white supremacists suspected of stoking violence.
    Will the Authorities investigate ANTIFA and their united left groups? i am amazed how quickly Minnesota governor is trying to protect ANTIFA while blaming everything on the white supremacists as MSM claims without any proof that they hijacked it.

Its not the first time that ANTIFA started these riots.

All they had to do is wait for the heavy handed US police state to deliver...boom...delivered piping hot like a pepperoni pizza..
    It's more than that though. This is really Stage 2, and Stage 2 could not happen without Stage 1, which was a worldwide lock down from fear over a manufactured virus.

The medical cartel is the means by which the globalists are reaching their agendas now, but they have always needed fear first. In days past it was always fear against an ethnic entity and philosophy, which led to wars which was the reaction to the thing feared, to supposedly protect us.

That evolved to the "war on terrorism" after 911, which was no longer a war against an ethnic/geographical enemy and philosophy.

Now, the fear is a brand new kind of war, the war against the "unseen enemy," the virus.

And in this new kind of warfare, they have found their best results to date, which have led to this second stage.

I wonder though if "Marxism" isn't just convenient because it worked in China in recent times, as is evidenced by the fact that China already has wide spread security systems in place, like facial recognition, and they were able to effectively get 50 million people to voluntarily lock themselves down during this new war. It became a blueprint for the rest of the world.

Because in recent times, China's economy, especially in the earlier 2000s, was moving more towards a consumer-capitalist model. I can't help but wonder if Trump put a wrench into some of that with his trade wars and such, so that the country is pivoting back more towards top down centralized planning.

Because the globalists play both sides, and they will just emphasize one side over the other as long as it works.

And it has worked beautifully so far. We just published this recently:

At the quarantine’s outset, I warned that despots and billionaires would leverage the crisis to ratchet up surveillance and authoritarian control. They would transform America into a National Security State, engineer the final liquidation of America’s middle class and transfer its wealth to a plutocracy of digital and Pharma billionaires.

Sure enough, at breakneck speed we have devolved from the world’s exemplary democracy to a tyrannical near-police state operating at the direction of Big Data/Big Telecom, the Medical Cartel, and the Military/Industrial/Intelligence Complex.

This nationwide, extended quarantine has permanently shuttered over 100,000 small businesses, cost 38 million jobs and 27 million Americans their health care. The Super Rich elite are flourishing while a despairing middle class flounders. According to a report by Americans for Tax Fairness, billionaires are watching their wealth compound beyond imagination.

Between March 18, when lockdown began, and May 19, the combined net worth of Bill Gates (Microsoft), Jeff Bezos (Amazon) Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway) and Larry Ellison (Oracle) grew by $75.5 billion. According to Forbes data, the total wealth of the 630 U.S. billionaires jumped by $434 billion—15%—from $2.948 trillion to $3.382 trillion. Tech stocks are the most bullish about the Surveillance State. Microsoft (Bing), Facebook and Amazon are facilitating our devolution into militarized oligarchy by enforcing censorship against all expressions of dissent.

Zuckerberg’s wealth increased by 46.2 percent (up $25.3 billion); Bezos’s by 30.6 percent ($34.6 billion); Gates’s by 8.2 percent ($8 billion). Their stocks hit all-time highs this week. Amazon shares were up 29% since January and Facebook spiked 10 % in lockstep with the Lockdown. (Full article.)
    That quote was from RFK Jr., but I put it into the context of Ron Paul's teaching on the Fed and Central Banking, without which, they could never do this.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-30-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Because in recent times, China's economy, especially in the earlier 2000s, was moving more towards a consumer-capitalist model. I can't help but wonder if Trump put a wrench into some of that with his trade wars and such, so that the country is pivoting back more towards top down centralized planning.
    Don't kid yourself...CC was never doing that.

Again, modern Marxists have smartened up...they realize that a bowl of communal rice and a Chairman Mao jacket is not enough to get people on board and in line.

They "allow" just enough heavily protected and state sponsored industry to flourish, to keep the masses in shiny things and build a first world military power.

Much of paid for by us, in debt payments and "free trade" imbalances.

You're playing right into the hands of the Globalists. They control both sides....
    Using common sense isn't playing into the hands of globalists. "White supremacist" groups have nothing to do with what is going on in Minneapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by James Otis, Jr. View Post
    Using common sense isn't playing into the hands of globalists. "White supremacist" groups have nothing to do with what is going on in Minneapolis.
    Straw man. I never said it was. Thinking that this is primarily a fight between Left and Right is what they want us to believe, and if you believe that (e.g. this is all caused by the Left and their agenda and you need to choose the other side to oppose it), then this is playing right into their playbook.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast