Thread: Leftist New Logic? Shut Down Police Make City Safe.

Leftist New Logic? Shut Down Police Make City Safe.

Ok Twitter is not real life but liberals further exposing themselves that their ideology is nothing but idiotic.
    Shut down the police, make this city safe.

Yes i am a sure a city without police expect gangs, and mafia here and there controlling your city would make cities a lot more safer wouldn't it?
    Fewer cops = less crime? based on what liberals? in New York where the took a break from ‘proactive policing’ has actually risen to high not fallen.

I think in order for liberals to learn, maybe shutting down the police in their communities where they walk around should be done and why i say this? when the crime starts rising and growing at some point dont so surprised to see that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ok Twitter is not real life but liberals further exposing themselves that their ideology is nothing but idiotic.

Yes i am a sure a city without police expect gangs, and mafia here and there controlling your city would make cities a lot more safer wouldn't it?
    Fewer cops = less crime? based on what liberals? in New York where the took a break from ‘proactive policing’ has actually risen to high not fallen.
    Get "government" out of cities, all federal dollars.

Don't feed city-dwellers with the lucre you forcibly extract from me, don't house, educate or provide medical assistance either.

Let the suits and the slums determine how to care for the jungle we all paid for without national assistance.

In a ruined city on the Italian coast, the Nigerian mafia is muscling in on the old mob
    "This is a beautiful place. Or at least, it was a beautiful place."

Vincenzo Schiavone stands on the shoreline of Castel Volturno, gesturing over sparkling Mediterranean waters to the resort towns of the Amalfi coast. Just offshore are the islands of Procida and Vivara, and then Ischia: "Very beautiful … the thermal spas, the gardens, the lushness."
    'I was in the hands of the mafia'
    This is what happens when you dont have the police in your areas.

Statistically speaking, when there are less cops, there are less reported crimes.

What will replace the police are the military.

One of Trump's tweets yesterday:

….These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
    The poor minorities are not satisfied anymore simply staying home unemployed and getting their government assistance.

The chaos is no doubt being orchestrated, however, and the goal is probably to gain control of the cities and implement the next stage of the Plandemic, where the new vaccine will wipe out many, but it will be blamed on a "second wave" of the non-existent virus.

Remember, Operation Warp Speed for the new vaccine includes the military implementing it, and the whole operation is being run by General Gustave Perna.

This is not a left vs. right issue. That's just what they want you to believe.

This is the eugenics plan being implemented right before our eyes, for those who have eyes to see.

They already wiped out a significant portion of our senior population in round 1, and so now in round 2 they are probably going after the young minorities.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-30-2020 at 08:13 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Sometimes it’s not left versus right, it’s liberty versus tyranny.

Shut the extortionists down!
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2020 at 09:15 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

At least then they can’t brutalize people over phony law that criminalizes every single detail of human life.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Sometimes it’s not left versus right, it’s liberty versus tyranny.

Shut the extortionists down!
    Yup..

Sound Logic to me.. Police are not needed in a Free Society..
    They have a history of more trouble than they are worth..

and they are a Purely Authoritarian concept,,, and useful (and necessary)only to an Authoritarian Society.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yup..

Sound Logic to me.. Police are not needed in a Free Society..
    They have a history of more trouble than they are worth..

and they are a Purely Authoritarian concept,,, and useful (and necessary)only to an Authoritarian Society.
    But is lawless accepted in a Free Society without a sense of protectionism?

??
    I grew up on a small Island..several families,, a Company Island.. There were no Police.. and the closest similar would be Coast Guard if they were called.

My first experience with that Protection was having a revolver cocked at the back of my head ,,, at 15 yrs old..

My last experience was Michigan Highway Patrol,, and a Broken Back from being stomped on the ground..(No crime )

They have no legitimate purpose beyond violently enforcing BAD Laws..

Good folks will follow natural law. and enforce such themselves..
    and Humans did so for Generations before Police were invented.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Let them protect themselves..................Or not.

Every city, not just The Twin Cities.

End all federally funded programs and let 'em figure it out.

Minn. has a thriving ag business, maybe the cities can work a deal with the farmers?

??
    I grew up on a small Island..several families,, a Company Island.. There were no Police.. and the closest similar would be Coast Guard if they were called.

My first experience with that Protection was having a revolver cocked at the back of my head ,,, at 15 yrs old..

My last experience was Michigan Highway Patrol,, and a Broken Back from being stomped on the ground..(No crime )

They have no legitimate purpose beyond violently enforcing BAD Laws..

Good folks will follow natural law. and enforce such themselves..
    and Humans did so for Generations before Police were invented.
    Small Islands are different and often they dont always imported so many people or migrants that might cause crime. Look at what is happening in Greece. When you import so many people into small Islands you would have chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Every city, not just The Twin Cities.

End all federally funded programs and let 'em figure it out.

Minn. has a thriving ag business, maybe the cities can work a deal with the farmers?

Again with what? gangs? mafia?

Honestly I don't care.

I don't want to foot the bill and I'll defend the Ozarks from them with my life.

There's nothing there for me, let them reap what they've sown.

Small Islands are different and often they dont always imported so many people or migrants that might cause crime. Look at what is happening in Greece. When you import so many people into small Islands you would have chaos.
    I lived in Key West for 16 years..
    Owned a Home there,, and completed my Parole.

You are so full of $#@! I don't even know where to start.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I lived in Key West for 16 years..
    Owned a Home there,, and completed my Parole.

You are so full of $#@! I don't even know where to start.

Migrants on Greek islands to be offered €2,000 to go home

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There seems to be some cognitive dissonance that the Left is displaying. These are also the same people that think police should be the only ones with guns.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When have the police ever stopped them? All police are is the enforcement arm of the government mafia.
    "The Patriarch"

I think in order for liberals to learn, maybe shutting down the police in their communities where they walk around should be done and why i say this? when the crime starts rising and growing at some point dont so surprised to see that.
    You speak about the police as if they are different from gangs and the mafia. They are one in the same. No exaggeration. People need to wake up. The police are not what you see in TV dramas , the news media or on their social media pages. That is all just a fairy tale.

I would be safer if several corrupt police departments shut down where I live. I have committed no crime but have been violently beaten too many times by the law enforcement criminal syndicate. Criminal syndicate is no exaggeration since that is exactly what they are.

The police in America are like one big family. One brother in one town will help a brother in another. It is like a sick religious cult with Americans having Stockholm syndrome when it comes to police.

The police state must be dismantled and the entire judicial system overhauled.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-30-2020 at 07:38 PM.

If you can’t trust your fellow man to remain civilized, then how can you trust that your fellow man remains civilized when he has qualified immunity, sees you as an enemy combatant, and is heavily armed?

This is unless you truly believe that putting on a costume and a badge magically imparts godly moral authorities over our fellow man.

Prisons have prison guards.