Thread: Do NOT NORMALIZE QUARANTINE / VIRUS Safety Procedures

Do NOT NORMALIZE QUARANTINE / VIRUS Safety Procedures

When we had 9/11, we all suddenly became afraid of flying and brown people. That was the goal then. But today, people are completely numb to yet another war, yet another terrorizer attack, yet another school shooter, etc, etc, etc.

The Pattern is what to watch here. They control us by manipulating the emotions of the majority of people, because that is the way they have been taught to think: Emotionally, then Logically.

Be Afraid Of...

That is ALWAYS the Pattern. Some new enemy they dream up and tell us that we should be so afraid that not only should we voluntarily give up our own rights, we should demand that other sheeple give up their rights as well, all under the bull$#@! guise of Safety. Save us from Brown People, people of other religions, people of other cultures, now it is both be afraid of EACH OTHER, and be afraid of FREEDOM. Only government can keep you safe so you should practice your premeditated mantras to follow the only religion they teach, the WORSHIP OF GOVERNMENT.

How this is achieved is a Marxist Four Step Process:

- Demoralization (completed phase)
    - Destablization (also completed phase, see 2008)
    - CRISIS (current phase)
    - Normalization (next phase)

Local discussions of reopening in my local area involve taking peoples temperatures before they are even allowed to enter a shopping facility. Anyone with two non drug induced brain cells to rub together to produce any degree of bull$#@! detection should have red flags going off like it is the $#@!ing 4th of July (non Covid 4th of July where people actually understood people $#@!ing DIED for FREEDOM). Thus, there is a certain degree of Brainwashing that needs to come into play.

NORMALIZATION IS BRAINWASHING

The Normalization of having your temperature taken, and soon to be demanded your Vaccine Passport is the absolute equivalent to Nazi Germany demanding your papers or YOU WILL BE $#@!ING SHOT ON SIGHT.

If you value the Freedom of your children, and your childrens children, then do NOT bow to the petty demands of petty tyrants that insist that you stick a $#@!ing thermometer up every single one of your customers asses. At this point, I would not even bother to try to placate these mother $#@!ers any longer. I am opening my business and you can go $#@! yourselves. I will run my business as I see fit, and within the confines of MORAL Laws. Their laws today are not only impractical, but beyond immoral. If you follow their demands, then they have successfully turned you into a Brown Shirt, and will obediently report anyone with a "fever" (or basically anyone who is not operating at exactly 98.6 degrees, which is an AVERAGE, not a consistent temperature, dont believe me? Go run a mile and take your temperature), and THOSE are the people they want you to turn in.

The current goal of those truly in power is to discover who is willing to be obedient and who is disobedient. Those who obey these immoral laws are the ABSOLUTE MOST DANGEROUS kinds of obedient, as they do so with the consent of their own conscience. People who break the law, even though they choose to do it, internally, can still recognize that they have caused another harm. That is the majority of petty criminals. Thieves, burglars, illegal immigrants, even tax evaders are taught to feel guilty about their actions. That is part of the natural balance of a functional societal system. The people in power have issued orders that they proclaim "are for the good of the people" despite statistics such as 20% of those who receive the yet undiscovered and entirely new strain of vaccine using mRNA instead of weakened (*coughs* bull$#@!) strains of a disease having SEVERELY adverse affects.

It is now on YOU to prevent the DEATHS of the victims of government.

REFUSE TO NORMALIZE MANDATORY MASKS AND FORCIBLY TAKING PEOPLES TEMPERATURES.

Normalization is when Fascism truly wins in the minds and the hearts of the people, and the Torch of Hope of Liberty dies in but a flicker in the night.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "New normal" is one of many fake terms. Vocabulary is a powerful tool that is underestimated.

I suggest not being a sucker for fake terms:

essential business
    intensivist
    lock down
    national emergency
    new normal
    PUI (person under investigation)
    shelter in place
    super spreader
    WFH (working from home)

etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I never took the quarantine seriously to begin with. New normal is nothing more than another political term created by the politicians.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    "New normal" is one of many fake terms. Vocabulary is a powerful tool that is underestimated.

essential business
    intensivist
    lock down
    national emergency
    new normal
    shelter in place
    super spreader
    WFH (working from home)

etc etc
    We need to call it right--The New Normal = AbNormal.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

essential business
    intensivist
    lock down
    national emergency
    new normal
    shelter in place
    super spreader
    WFH (working from home)

etc etc
    We're ALL in this together!

This morning I was finalizing meeting to pick up a planer from a craigslist post, and the guy added "don't forget your mask"

It felt good shooting him down. I'm not wearing masks and good luck finding another buyer, I know I was the only interest.

Take pleasure in showing them how it feels, when you can.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    We're ALL in this together!

I've actually heard pablum about social distancing together

Ignorance is strength. War is peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

essential business
    intensivist
    lock down
    national emergency
    new normal
    shelter in place
    super spreader
    WFH (working from home)

etc etc
    Ya know, this is the same reason I am suspicious of the "Karen" meme.

The media has now embraced "Karen". I heard Greg Gutfield (FOX) say, "Everyone knows a Karen!"
    Now that the media has given it it's seal of approval, it will mean what they want it too mean. So, I expect to hear left-leaning news sources applying it to any white woman that complains about anything - and that means conservative women.

Best I can tell, "Karen" started out as some guy complaining about his ex-wife - but as memes go, I could never see the "clever" in this one.

Compare this to the NPC meme.

I'm 1) old and 2) I don't play video games.

The NPC meme should've flown right over my head. But once I heard that NPC stands for "non playable character", the meaning became crystal clear to me! It's an excellent comparison to the thought process - or more accurately, the lack of thought process - that we see in people on the left. It's just impossible to have an interaction with either of them. Now, that's brilliant!

"Karen" - eh, I guess I'd have to be part of the ex-husbands circle, or perhaps an ex-husband with an equally annoying ex-wife - to appreciate it. From my perspective, there's just not much "clever" to that one.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.