Thread: NYPD Precinct Attacked, "Officers Down" As Rioters Storm CNN HQ In Atlanta During Second Night

NYPD Precinct Attacked, "Officers Down" As Rioters Storm CNN HQ In Atlanta During Second Night

With ongoing social unrest in Minneapolis, protests are unfolding across major US cities on Friday evening. From Washington, D.C. to New York City to Atlanta to Ohio to Los Angeles to San Jose, tens of thousands of people are marching on the street demanding justice for George Floyd, the man who was killed by Minneapolis Police on Monday.

Starting in Atlanta, protesters have attacking CNN's headquarters.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ght-nationwide
    Will add some videos here in a minute.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CNN Headquarters overrun:

BLM and the flag of Mexico.

Could not have happened to a more deserving bunch of $#@!s.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Thread has hundreds of videos across the country.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-29-2020 at 09:26 PM.

CNN Headquarters in New York better get stormed and burned to the ground.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    CNN Headquarters in New York better get stormed and burned to the ground.
    Oh how I wish you were correct!
    But I have doubts about the CNN vandalism - what's the level of damage?
    If i don't see the rioters punching Anderson Cooper in the face, it's probably all contrived to give CNN some plausible deniability. Soros will be happy to cover their expenses for that little bit of vandalism.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What triggered the mob to storm CNN? I have no love for CNN, but that is an odd occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What triggered the mob to storm CNN? I have no love for CNN, but that is an odd occurrence.
    Yeah, that's what makes me suspicious. Until I see rioters beating the anchors, I'm not buyin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Yeah, that's what makes me suspicious. Until I see rioters beating the anchors, I'm not buyin' it.
    Well, they gave street reporters a run for their money last night.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

On the bright side, CNN is drawing the biggest crowds they've ever had.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

CNN triggered the mob to storm CNN. They have been trying to start a race war and convince people that minorities are oppressed by large mostly white organizations. What is crazy is that apparently CNN never thought to consider that they would be victims in said race war.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol.. not buying what exactly?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Killer Mike of "Run the Jewels", strong 2nd amendment supporter, we have had threads on this guy before.. his thoughts on the Atlanta/CNN protests:

"I'd like to say to CNN, karma is a mother__. Stop feeding fear and anger every day."

Hip Hop Has Reached a Pinnacle.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hed-a-Pinnacle

Lol.. not buying what exactly?
    That the rioting just spontaneously moved to CNN and that there was an intention to cause truly severe damage. Not too difficult for CNN to work out a plan to get some people over there to do some damage, but not too much damage. Gives them a little plausible deniability after all their years of instigating crap like this.

"But look! See? We're victims too!" (Not unlike hydrocloroquine-poisoner lady.)

Nobody was physically hurt (no-name stunt journalists with some dirt smeared on their faces don't count) and the damage is nominal - nothing that can't be easily repaired. It's no real loss for anyone at CNN. What do they care?

Yeah, it's a guess, but it's a hell of a lot more plausible than "white supremacists are responsible!"
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-30-2020 at 02:17 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah, it's a guess, but it's a hell of a lot more plausible than "white supremacists are responsible!"
    You have to remember that most or all leaders of white supremacist and white nationalist type groups are feds. So it is totally believable that they are helping to instigate the riots - but it's not just white nationalists instigating the riots, it's also deep state actors.

You have to remember that most or all leaders of white supremacist and white nationalist type groups are feds. So it is totally believable that they are helping to instigate the riots - but it's not just white nationalists instigating the riots, it's also deep state actors.
    In other words, they're not "white supremacists" or "white nationalists" at all, they're feds.

Whatever, we agree that it's all being planned and orchestrated by people pretending to be things that they are not.

BUT when the public hears "white supremacists" they are thinking "racists" and "MAGA" and picturing the same guys that show up at 2nd Amendment rallies and - not so long ago - at Ron Paul rallies! THAT is what really irks me!

Personally, I think there are some deep state people involved, but it's mostly ANTIFA groups, who have leaders with ties to the DNC and corrupt, leftist politicians, AND use colleges and universities to supply recruits. Oh, and of course they allow the angry locals to fill out the ranks and encourage these worker ants to be as looty and destructive as possible.

They share a building with the police.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Like I said above...

https://twitter.com/rezaaslan/status...73788638670848