Thread: Real motivation for Floyd's killing? They worked at the same nightclub/same shifts.

Real motivation for Floyd's killing? They worked at the same nightclub/same shifts.

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-f...cebook_KSTP-TV

A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.

George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months.

"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria said. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."

Although the two overlapped working security on popular music nights within the last year, Santamaria can not say for certain they knew each other because there were often a couple dozen security guards, including off-duty officers.

Santamaria says she did not recognize either one of her security guards in the video showing Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck not far from where they used to work.

"My friend sent me (the video) and said this is your guy who used to work for you and I said, 'It's not him.' And then they did the closeup and that's when I said, 'Oh my God, that's him,'" Santamaria said. "I didn't recognize George as one of our security guys because he looked really different lying there like that."
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been busy working, and just heard about this today because my wife told me. I told her I wanted to start with the raw video and avoid any spin.

I watched a small amount of aftermath blah blah, but conclude that this is a personal matter. I hope I would be courageous to do the following three things:

If you're the family and friends of Floyd, then you already have the names of the four pigs:

Derek Chauvin
    Thomas Lane
    Tou Thao
    J Alexander Kueng

If you took your time by yourself, then it wouldn't be hard to personally track them down and take care of them yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The second thing is the burning of the pig station. The taxpayers will have to foot the bill, but it still warms my heart.

Pic is the burning station. Good job. That's getting it done.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The third thing is to act when these things happen. I'm not some bad ass, but there is a recognizable point when you just can't be an onlooker.

The two videos below are of Floyd and the Kelley Thomas murder. Floyd calls for "mama" at 1:15; Thomas starts calling for "dad" at 19 minutes. Any time someone is calling for his parent, then that is the time to act.

----------------------

-----

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The third thing is to act when these things happen. I'm not some bad ass, but there is a recognizable point when you just can't be an onlooker.

The two videos below are of Floyd and the Kelley Thomas murder. Floyd calls for "mama" at 1:15; Thomas starts calling for "dad" at 19 minutes. Any time someone is calling for his parent, then that is the time to act.

----------------------

-----
    Thanks for this.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 05-29-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Thanks for this.

I watched the Thomas video a few years back and couldn't even take the whole video this time. There is less commotion with Floyd as he just fades away, but it is no less disturbing. Floyd has blood from his nose at 1:45 and is dead at 4:00.

Both videos are very disturbing.

That is hard to watch such inhumane treatment, even the 'bad guys' in movies aren't that horrible.

Sadly it looks like it might have been 3 cops kneeling on him when seen from another view.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...-video-vpx.cnn
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

This is the first I’ve seen the whole video... honestly am speechless
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are the odds.. both Arbery and this Floyd guy both knew the people who killed them? (in the Arbery case it was actually the father McMichael in the truck who knew Arbery from a previous investigation as a law enforcement officer).

Neither seems to be widely reported as such.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."