Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Anarchy in Minneapolis!

  1. #1

    Anarchy in Minneapolis!

    It's all over the media. It's anarchy! There is rioting and looting in Minneapolis, it's anarchy!

    Additionally, some in the media will also refer to the Antifa communists who initiate violence and destruction as "anarchists".

    Both couldn't be more wrong. Not if we define anarchy by it's classic and literal definition of "absence of government".

    Let's address the latter. Are Antifa street agitators anarchists? A few may believe that they are. But the people who use them, such as Democratic Socialists, have no such illusions. And their goal is clear. A massive, all powerful government. They want a huge Mommy state that takes care of the poor (it won't), establishes social justice (it won't) and crushes all opposition (it will try, and it will be the primary goal). This is the exact opposite of anarchy.

    Now for the looting and destruction aspect. That is not anarchy. As a matter of fact, it is directly the result of government. Government insists that it is the only entity that can provide protection. Anyone who dares to try to defend their property will be arrested and charged. A pawn shop owner in Minneapolis can attest to this fact.

    So government abandons businesses and private property, leaving it to be looted and destroyed. Meanwhile they actively prevent self-defense. This is the opposite of anarchy.

    By textbook definition, if there is an absence of government, people would not be stopped from defending their own property. There would be much less destruction, and likely no looting at all. True defense of private property discourages rioters, vandals and looters.

    Call what is happening in Minneapolis at night what you like. Rioting, vandalism, looting, arson, mayhem. Don't call it what it isn't. It is not anarchy.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-30-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I wish more people would actually look up the definition of anarchy rather than group it with chaos and destruction.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    Marxists in Minneapolis.

  5. #4
    Pity the fools who bought property there.

    Burn it to the ground and impale the apologist mayor while they're at it.

    2-weeks they'll be out of food............Then what?

  6. #5

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  7. #6
    If they are taking territory I would think they would be thinking along these lines. Call for independence, pick a name for the region, setup a website that shows the state boundaries and Constitution. Tell the police they have X number of days to GTFO if they have not already. Take over all government buildings that have not already been taken.

    Then form a national guard and to delay or prevent going head to head with the federal government as long as possible, assigns a senator and/or house rep., or Ambassador to DC to declare they represent the new region.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-29-2020 at 05:54 PM.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I wish more people would actually look up the definition of anarchy rather than group it with chaos and destruction.
    Was just talking to someone today who thought the definition of anarchy was chaos and destruction. That actually may be the most common understanding. Illiterate, but common.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Was just talking to someone today who thought the definition of anarchy was chaos and destruction. That actually may be the most common understanding. Illiterate, but common.
    To not have rulers is the very definition of chaos and destruction for the majority.
    "The Patriarch"



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Was just talking to someone today who thought the definition of anarchy was chaos and destruction. That actually may be the most common understanding. Illiterate, but common.
    Curious, young or old? I wonder how much of that is a generational thing.

  12. #10
    I'll say it again; the people will put up with all kinds of oppression, but straight murder in broad daylight they will not abide.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Curious, young or old? I wonder how much of that is a generational thing.
    Relatively speaking, old. Not sure how long ago the definition was set in the American mind. Probably goes back to the original dispute between anarchists and communists. I.e. somewhere after 1870...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1266921821653385225

    Can someone upload this video to youtube?

    - ML


    FTP



    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1266921821653385225

    Can someone upload this video to youtube?

    - ML
    Repulsive to watch.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 05-30-2020 at 10:59 PM.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Repulsive to watch.

    AmeriKa.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Repulsive to watch.
    Enraged watching it. If they fought back the problem with people in this country is that they are so damn brainwashed by the boob tube and cable news they see these animals as heroes. They would be crying if any of them were harmed while thanking them for their service. The amount of boot licking on cable news is disgusting.

    This is why I think they had the right tactic going after CNN last night. These cable news networks need to be put in their place.

    The news media is culpable in the daily beating and deaths of Americans at the hands of law enforcement. Their constant defence and boot licking on behalf of the police gave them carte blanche to harm people since the police know most of the time the news media will give them cover.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

    Those are some real cuck reporters on that second video excusing the cop/mlitary behavior by saying that there is confusion about the curfew order.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Those are some real cuck reporters on that second video excusing the cop/mlitary behavior by saying that there is confusion about the curfew order.
    I saw that too. Just one more travesty in a situation rife with them. That it's been allowed to come to this is both shameful and pathetic.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  22. #19
    If it was a requirement for anyone on a Police Force to be ELECTED (like Sheriffs), could this still have happened?

    Where are our Oathkeepers?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  23. #20

    The Lack of Self-Governance is Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's all over the media. It's anarchy! There is rioting and looting in Minneapolis, it's anarchy!

    Additionally, some in the media will also refer to the Antifa communists who initiate violence and destruction as "anarchists".

    Both couldn't be more wrong. Not if we define anarchy by it's classic and literal definition of "absence of government".

    Let's address the latter. Are Antifa street agitators anarchists? A few may believe that they are. But the people who use them, such as Democratic Socialists, have no such illusions. And their goal is clear. A massive, all powerful government. They want a huge Mommy state that takes care of the poor (it won't), establishes social justice (it won't) and crushes all opposition (it will try, and it will be the primary goal). This is the exact opposite of anarchy.

    Now for the looting and destruction aspect. That is not anarchy. As a matter of fact, it is directly the result of government. Government insists that it is the only entity that can provide protection. Anyone who dares to try to defend their property will be arrested and charged. A pawn shop owner in Minneapolis can attest to this fact.

    So government abandons businesses and private property, leaving it to be looted and destroyed. Meanwhile they actively prevent self-defense. This is the opposite of anarchy.

    By textbook definition, if there is an absence of government, people would not be stopped from defending their own property. There would be much less destruction, and likely no looting at all. True defense of private property discourages rioters, vandals and looters.

    Call what is happening in Minneapolis at night what you like. Rioting, vandalism, looting, arson, mayhem. Don't call it what it isn't. It is not anarchy.
    What's happened in Minneapolis, as well as in other cities, is anarchy. It's stems from the absence of self-government, for those rioters and looters have no temperance upon themselves when it comes to other people's property. Anarchy is sin, and it should be deterred at all costs.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollar’s purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  24. #21
    Anarchy in action.


    https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1267499585456439296
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    What's happened in Minneapolis, as well as in other cities, is anarchy. It's stems from the absence of self-government, for those rioters and looters have no temperance upon themselves when it comes to other people's property. Anarchy is sin, and it should be deterred at all costs.
    I haven't seen anarchy applied to a person's mental state, but an interesting comparison.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Relatively speaking, old. Not sure how long ago the definition was set in the American mind. Probably goes back to the original dispute between anarchists and communists. I.e. somewhere after 1870...
    The schools have been teaching that James Garfield was shot by an anarchist for well over fifty years. Charles Guiteau was a campaign volunteer, a general toady, and constantly angling for a government job (preferably an ambassadorship).



    Does that sound like an anarchist to anyone? Clearly the school systems want people to think anarchist is synonymous with demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  27. #24
    I've also seen textbooks that call Gavrilo Princip, killer of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and official scapegoat of WWI, called an anarchist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavrilo Princip
    "The political union of the Yugoslavs [..] was my basic idea [..] I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs...
    Does that sound like an anarchist?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The schools have been teaching that James Garfield was shot by an anarchist for well over fifty years. Charles Guiteau was a campaign volunteer, a general toady, and constantly angling for a government job (preferably an ambassadorship).



    Does that sound like an anarchist to anyone? Clearly the school systems want people to think anarchist is synonymous with demon.

    Sounds more like a wanna be tax tick acting out of an unrequited love for the state to me.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Sounds more like a wanna be tax tick acting out of an unrequited love for the state to me.
    And that is how the schools define anarchist.

    Ignorance is strength...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The schools have been teaching that James Garfield was shot by an anarchist for well over fifty years. Charles Guiteau was a campaign volunteer, a general toady, and constantly angling for a government job (preferably an ambassadorship).



    Does that sound like an anarchist to anyone? Clearly the school systems want people to think anarchist is synonymous with demon.
    The word "anarchist" is often used when they want to conceal the true motivations and affiliations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    FTP



    If the National Guard was patrolling the streets weeks ago, telling people to stay inside and social distance, the Left would be loving it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    FTP



    Doesn't look like anarchy to me. Looks like a dictatorship.

    Being on one's front porch after curfew isn't good enough? Clearly it's a bad time to set off a bug bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?



Similar Threads

  1. Welcome to Minneapolis RNC!
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:59 AM
  2. Fed Protest in Minneapolis on 9/3?
    By mlmvh in forum GOP Convention
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:51 AM
  3. why we must be in minneapolis
    By Paulite in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Help me get to Minneapolis
    By Sematary in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:25 PM
  5. Please Come to Minneapolis!
    By FreeTraveler in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 09:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •