Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heavily armed rednecks guarding residents against police and looters

Heavily armed rednecks guarding residents against police and looters

Heavily armed rednecks guarding residents against police and looters.

"Bottom line, justice for Floyd, and I hope they stop looting at some point."

"We definitely don't agree with the looting, but we do agree with the cause for the protest."

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ecks_guarding/
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's the video:

@Anti Federalist

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Those are some rednecks that I can support.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Good men. The state is getting black eyes at every turn lately. I couldn't be happier to see it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Start a ChipIn for supplies
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Americans for America.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"but we do agree with the cause for the protest."

That's unfortunate, because there are way more important things to protest right now!

Bad cops being bad cops happens in every city, every day, all day long.

People need to wake up and ask why this is happening in Minnesota.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Those good ol' boys care a whole lot more than I do.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    "but we do agree with the cause for the protest."

That's unfortunate, because there are way more important things to protest right now!

Bad cops being bad cops happens in every city, every day, all day long.

People need to wake up and ask why this is happening in Minnesota.
    Nothing is more important than stopping the murder of innocents because a cop thinks he has "authority". And, it has to start somewhere- been going one way too long- this may be a trigger to wake people up & side with freedom instead of "oh, he's black/white/whatever, so, so what?"
    There is no spoon.

These are the real heroes that should be thanked for their service. Not the violent rabid animals in uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    this may be a trigger to wake people up & side with freedom
    Seriously??

Ok, so why Minneapolis when this happens all around the country every day, and usually never makes it into the press?

Do you believe the corporate media just reports news, or do you believe the corporate media is controlled by the CIA and others and has an agenda to promote, and that a few powerful people control this media and decides what gets reported and what does not?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Seriously??

Ok, so why Minneapolis when this happens all around the country every day, and usually never makes it into the press?

Do you believe the corporate media just reports news, or do you believe the corporate media is controlled by the CIA and others and has an agenda to promote, and that a few powerful people control this media and decides what gets reported and what does not?
    I don't trust the MSM at all- my remarks aren't about the "newz"- it's about waking up- like the guys protecting people.
    There is no spoon.

I don't trust the MSM at all- my remarks aren't about the "newz"- it's about waking up- like the guys protecting people.
    But the "newz" is what planned and created this event.

So back to my original question: why?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Good men. The state is getting black eyes at every turn lately. I couldn't be happier to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

But the "newz" is what planned and created this event.

So back to my original question: why?
    We both know why.

And, my first thoughts on the looting was that it was a setup by the alphabets.
    There is no spoon.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Nothing is more important than stopping the murder of innocents because a cop thinks he has "authority". And, it has to start somewhere- been going one way too long- this may be a trigger to wake people up & side with freedom instead of "oh, he's black/white/whatever, so, so what?"
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ender again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We both know why.

And, my first thoughts on the looting was that it was a setup by the alphabets.
    I have some ideas or theories, but I really do not know why. It just looks too obvious to NOT be a false flag event.

My first guess would be to deflect media attention on the political investigations now starting on "Obamagate."

As to these guys, if they live locally and just want to help defend the property rights of their neighbors, than that is a good thing.

But if they were sent in from outside of the state, they very well could be part of the "false flag" planning, either unwittingly or complicitly.

I have some ideas or theories, but I really do not know why. It just looks too obvious to NOT be a false flag event.
    You think it was a false flag event? You don't think the murder was committed by a real Minneapolis cop?

Are you trying to say the MPD did this as a deliberate, planned act of provocation? Or that the MPD officer was a double agent, also taking money from Gates or Soros or somebody? Because if no one was impersonating an MPD employee, the flag was not false.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-29-2020 at 01:14 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You think it was a false flag event? You don't think the murder was committed by a real Minneapolis cop?

Are you trying to say the MPD did this as a deliberate, planned act of provocation? Or that the MPD officer was a double agent, also taking money from Gates or Soros or somebody? Because if no one was impersonating an MPD employee, the flag was not false.
    I don't interpret "false flag events" as something that didn't happen. The World Trade towers did fall down, for example, that was not an illusion. The people flying the airplanes were real. But did they expect the towers to come down like that?

The cop did not have to be in on it for it to be promoted by the media the way it did (although it is conceivable that he was a known racist and was baited into this to be setup.) My point is this kind of police action by bad cops happens every day, all across this country, and for some reason, this one was planned to be promoted by the media and spur the protests. The plan may have been put in place after it happened, but why did they pick this one, and not some other one some place else?

These are the kinds of questions we need to be asking.

I am saying this event was not the agenda. It is a "false flag" for a different agenda. No way this could be blown up the way it is currently being blown up without intention and planning. They may have had to wait for a "good" event like this to happen to put the plan in place, but I find it hard to believe, given the attention the corporate media is giving to this, that this was not planned.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-29-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Jim Hoft gives some perspective on this:

Friendly Reminder: Soros Funded Violent Ferguson Protest Movement and Paid Black Lives Matter Protesters

And remember when this video was making the rounds last week in the alternative media, but received very little to no coverage in the corporate media?

HORROR: Black Man Who Trains in Boxing Caught on Video Beating White Elderly Nursing Home Patients for Jollies (Disturbing Video)

I don't interpret "false flag events" as something that didn't happen. The World Trade towers did fall down, for example, that was not an illusion. The people flying the airplanes were real. But did they expect the towers to come down like that?
    No one does. That isn't what false flag means. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was not a false flag. It didn't happen at all.

A false flag is an incident done by someone pretending to be someone else. We know Israelis, Saudis, Neil Bush and Dick Cheney were involved in 9/11/01, but have seen not one shred of proof al Qaeda was. So, the evidence indicates the Saudis and Mossad were pretending to be al Qaeda. In other words, they were flying al Qaeda's flag falsely.

No one does. That isn't what false flag means. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was not a false flag. It didn't happen at all.

A false flag is an incident done by someone pretending to be someone else. We know Israelis, Saudis, Neil Bush and Dick Cheney were involved in 9/11/01, but have seen not one shred of proof al Qaeda was. So, the evidence indicates the Saudis and Mossad were pretending to be al Qaeda. In other words, they were flying al Qaeda's flag falsely.

Whatever. You selectively quoted me to prove your point (which is fine) but are not addressing the overall point here. You can put lipstick on a pig and call it whatever you want using whatever terminology you want, but in the end "it ain't what it seems to be."

But they sure seem to be fooling a lot people, including, apparently, many RPFers.

I don't agree with everything Mike Adams writes, especially these days, but at least he is asking the right questions:

After reviewing the videos surrounding the arrest and killing of George Floyd, it’s clear to me that he was deliberately murdered. I understand there are different interpretations of what happened, and new evidence may emerge that will alter my view, but based on what I’ve seen so far, it seems abundantly clear that Mr. Floyd was deliberately murdered in broad daylight.

As I know very well due to my many years of training alongside law enforcement and military veterans, police officers are specifically trained to avoid pushing their body weight, through their knee, onto a suspect’s throat or neck for the simple reason that doing so causes severe injury or death. Any police officer that deliberately places their knee (and hence, their body weight) on the neck of a suspect who is pinned against the ground is doing so out of a premeditated desire to cause death.

The question isn’t whether George Floyd was murdered — he clearly was — the real question is why he was murdered.

Put another way, who benefits from the death of George Floyd?

The answer, of course, is that the forces of chaos and destruction (i.e. anti-American, anti-Trump) benefit from his murder. The more chaos and destruction is unleashed during this election year, the more the media hypes up the disaster and assigns blame to President Trump. Logically, it’s absurd, since President Trump had nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd. But emotionally, the media propaganda messaging whips up fear, anger and frustration — emotions that will largely be translated into anti-Trump sentiment in the coming elections.
    Source.

Whatever. You selectively quoted me to prove your point (which is fine) but are not addressing the overall point here. You can put lipstick on a pig and call it whatever you want using whatever terminology you want, but in the end "it ain't what it seems to be."

But they sure seem to be fooling a lot people, including, apparently, many RPFers.
    I'm not trying to put lipstick on anything. If we're going to do anything about this mess, or even come out of it in a strong enough position to resist, we have to think clearly and communicate clearly.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dude, this whole flipping pandemic is a false flag.

It's being used to cover the economy crash & to take complete control over everyone. And, it'll be blamed on everything from China to people who won't wear masks to people who've had enough of the gov running their lives & driving them completely into serfdom.

It's time for EVERYONE to stand together - black, white, red, yellow, whatever, and quit blaming each other.

It's time to say NO-

AND WAKE UP.

There is no spoon.

I'm not trying to put lipstick on anything. If we're going to do anything about this mess, or even come out of it in a strong enough position to resist, we have to think clearly and communicate clearly.

Might be a true "false flag" event even by using your definition. Watch Grace's video. Was this guy even a cop???

On this we agree. I support the Police in general. But the Police has a DUTY to respect the law and respect the citizens.

This policeman must be jailed ASAP. The question is what are they waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    On this we agree. I support the Police in general. But the Police has a DUTY to respect the law and respect the citizens.

This policeman must be jailed ASAP. The question is what are they waiting for?
    Chauvin was arrested today.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    we have to think clearly and communicate clearly.
    I hear that.I hope everyone can keep it together. It seems that the city folks are more likely to be in a line of fire than in rural areas. I worry about my aging friends and family who are in the city. So many of them don't have much family or friends around them most are wearing mask when they go out. I wish all of them could be with me.

We have to show people that we are not afraid and maybe some of them will gain some courage. Fear is the enemy and following orders because of that fear. I have always gone against the drain and under the radar so this stuff may be easier for me than for some. People don't come down my street without permission if they do they might get their tires shot out. If someone comes to my house I go meet them at the black top so they don't get accosted. We have signs posted at the entrance that entering is risky and that it is a private road and that if you are lost it is best to turn around because it is a dead end.

Some of those that work forces..

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast