Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I may have to fly out there and post her bail.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1268277260022427650
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I may have to fly out there and post her bail.
    That may be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So, she didn't mention that black lives matter? But was decisive enough to request a gold bracelet.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Junior High Teacher Zachary Borenstein Defaced U. of Mississippi Monument

A junior-high teacher was arrested for the destruction of a confederate monument at the University of Mississippi on Saturday.

The phrase "Spiritual genocide" was found spray-painted on the monument, along with red handprints, the Oxford Eagle reported.
    “While I do not necessarily condone vandalism or destruction of property, I will always stand against white supremacy, racism, and oppression, and I will support others engaged in the doing the same—and that’s what Zach did."

Arrested the evening of May 30 and identified as Zachary Bornstein on May 31, the man who defaced the monument graduated from UM with a master of arts degree and currently teaches geometry at Simmons Junior-Senior High School. He has previously criticized the use of “confederate symbology and language” in an op-ed calling for the end to the university nickname “Ole Miss,” because it is "a reference to slave-plantation life that implies fond nostalgia.”

Bornstein faces a felony charge of injuring, destroying, or defacing certain cemetery property, public buildings, schools or churches, or property thereof. His bond was set at $5,000.
    More: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14970

Tim Pool is dang right on this one.

Junior High Teacher Zachary Borenstein Defaced U. of Mississippi Monument
    Yes lets also these nutcases Defaced Italian Monument and other historical Monuments because hmmmmmmmmmm SLAVERY created them. While leftist goons destroy history and learn nothing from the past. As for the teacher hopefully she will be fined or punished in somehow.

That may be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
    -rep
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Virginia police chief: George Floyd protesters blocked first responders from house fire with child inside

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...h-child-inside

Scott Adams: "Before you set a house on fire that has a child inside, I'd like to recommend you consider all of your options."
    Last edited by dannno; 06-03-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/Seekthetruth101/...31530236252163

Does the Nixonian, law and order, silent majority still exist? We'll find out in about five months.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...50951256555523

They're trying to tie up loose ends...

The mysterious "umbrella man" w/pink respirator seen at Minneapolis riots is now being identified as:
    ...an affiliate of the white-supremacist prison gang Aryan Cowboys, numerous sources reported.

Mitchell Wesley Carlson, 32, hasn’t been charged with a crime, although a judge granted police permission to search his phone records, the Wall Street Journal reported... https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/30/m...-aryan-cowboys
    This is:
    According to an affidavit filed in the Fourth Judicial District court in Minnesotahttps://www.wsj.com/articles/minneap...ce-11595972184
    Meanwhile, I see the tweet posted in the following comment has disappeared!
    It had video of the umbrella guy walking along smiling and laughing with the pizza-box guy in the pink shirt! They appeared to be on friendly terms with each other despite their behavior in the other video.
    Busted! What game is being played here? Pizza guy and umbrella guy walking like they are friends?

https://twitter.com/genjutsudreams/s...08585661042689
    [July 30, 2020 1:06 PM]
    ...“Within a short time after the looting started, the Auto Zone was set on fire. This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the City,” according to the affidavit.

“Until the actions of … ‘Umbrella Man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful.”

Police identified Carlson after receiving a tip, which described the suspect as someone who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to ABC.

The Aryan Cowboys is a white supremacist group in Minnesota. Police say Carlson was photographed in an incident in Stillwater, Minn. where a group wearing Aryan Cowboy leather vests allegedly intimidated a Muslim woman, the Journal reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/30/m...-aryan-cowboys
    As Keith Ellison is the AG of Minnesota, I suspect it was not a very thorough investigation. Ellison had claimed this was a
    "white supremacist" from day one. If accurate, why has Mitchell Wesley Carlson NOT been charged with a crime?
    ---
    UPDATE - Wait - original tweet is gone (at least on my browser), but I found this:

https://twitter.com/genjutsudreams/s...01549590605824
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-30-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The mysterious "umbrella man" w/pink respirator seen at Minneapolis riots is now being identified as:

This is:
    Meanwhile, I see the tweet posted in the following comment has disappeared!
    It had video of the umbrella guy walking along smiling and laughing with the pizza-box guy in the pink shirt! They appeared to be on friendly terms with each other despite their behavior in the other video.

As Keith Ellison is the AG of Minnesota, I suspect it was not a very thorough investigation. Ellison had claimed this was a
    "white supremacist" from day one. If accurate, why has Mitchell Wesley Carlson NOT been charged with a crime?
    ---
    UPDATE - Wait - original tweet is gone (at least on my browser), but I found this:

https://twitter.com/genjutsudreams/s...01549590605824
    On social media, BLM757 has accused Stoney of spreading “misinformation.”

In an interview, JaPharii Jones, the leader of BLM757, said he does not believe Dunn is a white supremacist and insisted Dunn’s group left “before any of the mayhem even started.”

Asked about the mayor’s comments at Sunday’s news conference, Jones said Stoney was looking for someone to blame.

“It’s him trying to say ‘Oh no I’m a great mayor I stood up to white supremacy,’” Jones said. “It’s all politics. He had to have somebody to put the blame on for that.”

Other Richmond-area activists have also said the boogaloo group left the protest quickly after other protesters identified them.

A Facebook Live stream posted on the BLM757 page shows Dunn telling the BLM757 group he had to leave.

“It ain’t safe for us here,” one person says on the video, though it’s not clear if it was Dunn or someone with him.

Jones said he first met Dunn at a mostly right-wing gun rally outside the state Capitol on July 4 that featured a similarly muddled mix of ideologies as well as an appearance by Sen. Amanda Chase, R-Chesterfield, a GOP candidate for governor.

However, some in the crowd were open white supremacists. But Dunn welcomed BLM757 members and participated in a “white supremacy sucks” chant, according to news coverage and video from the event.

In an interview, Dunn said he identifies as a centrist libertarian. He also acknowledged he was kicked off of Facebook for a video in which he demanded Gov. Ralph Northam’s resignation while racking an AR-15 rifle.

He said he and a colleague were marching in solidarity with BLM757 and stood at the front “showing force saying we would not tolerate the police hurting peaceful protesters.”

“If there had been white supremacists there we would’ve fought ’em,” Dunn said. “We fought ’em on July 4 when three of them ‘Heil Hitler’ed’ in our crowd.”

Dunn added that he’s considering suing the mayor over the white supremacist comment.
    https://www.virginiamercury.com/2020...s-complicated/

BLM Riots DESTROYED Minneapolis FOREVER
    In this video I discuss a viral TikTok video that shows the absolute devastation that was the BLM riots of 2020. I discuss how the riots were worse than you ever imagined & how the areas where they occurred will likely never recover.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...olis-forever:4

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...45428081143808
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-05-2023 at 08:48 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213