Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Not sure how rioting helps. Let alone rioting at a business during at a pandemic.
    Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests (VIDEOS)

Multiple unconfirmed reports of additional fires were also heard on police scanners, with smoke reportedly billowing out of a Target store that was looted earlier, while an officer described “huge flames” in front of a nearby dollar shop. The status of both storefronts remains unclear.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-27-2020 at 11:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm. The "new normal" looks a lot like the old normal to me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Looks there are a few white liberals who gladly burned the American flag not sure how this is going to help their side win the election with Joe Biden.

So much for respecting social distancing rules.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-27-2020 at 11:13 PM.

This video really boiled my blood after seeing a white leftist Animal attacking an elderly with a hose. Karma will come back at ya to bite at the cuck liberal.
    Source

Not surprising blacks on twitter are relying their side. Looks like a race war is bound to happen in America.

An election year and this happens, what a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    An election year and this happens, what a coincidence.
    Just like when Obama had one ironic almost as if everything is scripted.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-27-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Not sure how rioting and robbing of the stores. Helps sending a message about justice. Let alone attacking innocent bystanders.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-27-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Just like when Obama had one ironic almost as if everything is scripted.
    Not long after Obama is directly implicated in maybe the worst spying scandal in the history of the country and Biden makes some incredibly ignorant + idiotic statement about black people not being black if they don't vote for him. It doesn't just stink, it glows. We're in for a long hot summer.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Not long after Obama is directly implicated in maybe the worst spying scandal in the history of the country and Biden makes some incredibly ignorant + idiotic statement about black people not being black if they don't vote for him. It doesn't just stink, it glows. We're in for a long hot summer.
    Not sure how this helps democrats with Joe Biden actually exposed the democrats true racist colors.

Not surprising that MSNBC,CNN,ABC,PBS arent covering the rioting, robbing of the stores and businesses.

If they wanted to get a message this was not a right way.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-28-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not sure how rioting helps. Let alone rioting at a business during at a pandemic.
    Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests (VIDEOS)

I have shopped at that Autozone...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

All the they would have to do to stop this is charge the cops with murder. Why aren’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    All the they would have to do to stop this is charge the cops with murder. Why aren’t they?
    Qualified Immunity.

Circular Force Continuum.

Old news now...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

What they did to that women in a wheelchair..... you burn your entire town down?? I wonder the names of the commercial real estate owners who tragically lost their strip malls. A lot of race videos are being pushed....hmmn

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The riots would still happen

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yup.

What was that definition of insanity?

This police dept has been out of control for a long time.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

What happened to the old lady in the wheelchair is terrible. Sitting at the entrance of store being vandalized in a race riot and stabbing people shows a serious lack of situational awareness.

I heard there was a tobacco store that owners armed themselves with AR's and the rioters left them alone. Seems a common trend.

I guess I won't be doing that again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f06274078a062c8a7ca4844faba70165.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	7551
    Last edited by Danke; 05-28-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    What they did to that women in a wheelchair..... you burn your entire town down?? I wonder the names of the commercial real estate owners who tragically lost their strip malls. A lot of race videos are being pushed....hmmn
    The race videos are an attempt to start a race war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Q: Why don't armed white protesters get attacked by police?
    A: Silly SJW. Because they don't loot and burn down AutoZones.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I won't doing that again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f06274078a062c8a7ca4844faba70165.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	7551
    You should leave Minnesota while you still can.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You should leave Minnesota while you still can.
    Leaving in a few hours.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Rioters burned and destroyed small businesses source not just target.

L.A. (Rodney King Riots), Watts Riots, Ferguson, Minneapolis ...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Just an excuse to rob and burn stores.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast