Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    A compilation video of riot police assaulting peaceful protesters : https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...17228752056320
    Fixed bad link for you:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...17228752056320
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to the leftists with their usual suspects you can defend yourself nor your favorite place or bar from a mob or rioters. Because it is you should be charged not the peaceful protesters rioting the place.

Source

You tried to kill someone. You should be brought to justice
    What about bringing these rioters to justice leftists for you know damaging propriety and looting business?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Would you prefer an unleashed chaos then? maybe its best if the police didnt show up at all and let them loot everything yeah? well at it maybe destroying a few small shops along the way to behind recovery.

These rioters dont have a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Would you prefer an unleashed chaos then? maybe its best if the police didnt show up at all and let them loot everything yeah? well at it maybe destroying a few small shops along the way to behind recovery.

I just fixed his broken link without comment on content but if your reply was directed at me:
    Media narrative sold to you. A handful of looters empty out a Nike store and thus, by extension, it's perfectly acceptable for police to gas and rubber bullet thousands of other people that have nothing to do with rioting and looting. The introduction of and extensive coverage of a relatively small amount of looting into the media narrative is what gives the police cover to brutalize everyone else peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment right to assembly and redress.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-31-2020 at 11:56 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I guess you're okay too with Minneapolis police "lighting up" people peacefully sitting on their front porch in a quiet neighborhood ?

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1266942896659406848

I just fixed his broken link without comment on content but if your reply was directed at me:
    Media narrative sold to you. A handful of looters empty out a Nike store and thus, by extension, it's perfectly acceptable for police to gas and rubber bullet thousands of other people that have nothing to do with rioting. The introduction of and extensive coverage of a relatively small amount of looting into the media narrative is what gives the police cover to brutalize everyone else peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment right to assembly and redress.
    Your forgetting there were smalls shops and bars that were also attacked. Are you saying rioting is the peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment since when? the last time i checked the 1st Amendment calls for a peaceful assembly not rioting or attacking private property.

Does any of the Amendment call for attacking private property? how would rioters feel if someone rioted and torched down their homes or communities?

Media narrative sold to you. A handful of looters empty out a Nike store and thus, by extension, it's perfectly acceptable for police to gas and rubber bullet thousands of other people that have nothing to do with rioting and looting. The introduction of and extensive coverage of a relatively small amount of looting into the media narrative is what gives the police cover to brutalize everyone else peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment right to assembly and redress.
    It goes the other way too. One bad cop kills a guy and it's ok to attack all cops, plus loot and burn?

I have just had it and don't care any more. I hope the stupid protesters and cops just kill each other and leave the world to decent normal people.

I guess you're okay too with Minneapolis police "lighting up" people peacefully sitting on their front porch in a quiet neighborhood ?

The Minneapolis police backed up with the national guard.
    Again i was referring to the chaos that rioters had caused are you fine with what they did?

Your forgetting there were smalls shops and bars that were also attacked. Are you saying rioting is the peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment since when? the last time i checked the 1st Amendment calls for a peaceful assembly not rioting or attacking property.
    I have no idea how you drew that from my post but there's a reason why looting and rioting, which is a relatively small amount of the overall protesting, is so extensively covered by the media and I explained why in the quoted post. Focusing on that gives the police cover to abuse everyone else with impunity. Military psyops 101.

There's a tan National Guard Humvee at the beginning of that vid leading the way. Trump signed Executive Orders promising to pay for all National Guard activity arising from "Covid" emergency. Hmmmmm....almost like planned.

I have no idea how you drew that from my post but there's a reason why looting and rioting, which is a relatively small amount of the overall protesting, is so extensively covered by the media and I explained why in the quoted post. Focusing on that gives the police cover to abuse everyone else with impunity. Military psyops 101.

There's a tan National Guard Humvee at the beginning of that vid leading the way.
    Come on dude dont give me this nonsense that this Military psyops 101. Remember the black lives matter nonsense in 2016/2017 when they were yelling death to the cops? and media were so quiet on about those videos? why they were so quiet when BLM rioters and protesters were shutting that while they were being filmed?

The officer in the death of that person that was held was already charged and yet these rioting is still happening.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It goes the other way too. One bad cop kills a guy and it's ok to attack all cops, plus loot and burn?

I have just had it and don't care any more. I hope the stupid protesters and cops just kill each other and leave the world to decent normal people.
    I haven't seen many instances of people "attacking all cops". Please share vids of all cops being attacked.

Come on dude dont give me this nonsense that this Military psyops 101. Remember the black lives matter nonsense in 2016/2017 when they were yelling death to the cops? and media were so quiet on about those videos? why they were so quiet when BLM rioters and protesters were shutting that while they were being filmed?

The officer in the death of that person that was held was already charged and yet these rioting is still happening.
    If you disregard psyop doctrine in all of this then you'll continue to remain led around by the media's narratives.

Lemme help: (short pdf on .mil psyop doctrine written by Michael Aquino, the father of modern psyop warfare)
    https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q...ge/n1/mode/2up

Yeah that's part but breaking out windows facilitates the looting.

@Brian4Liberty
    Regarding umbrella man
    hxxps://eurweb.com/2020/05/29/jacob-...is-riot-watch/

Of course St Paul PD denied it but anyone that's followed riots in general for years (G20 meetings, for example) knows that it's much more likely that it is a cop than not, especially since he's only facilitating the need for more police intervention by helping looting get started.
    Watch those links. That link set off my security software.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1267005386659250176
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...73162429800451

According to Jack Posobice
    Something big is happening.
    The United States Department of Justice has ordered the 56 regional Joint Terrorism Task Forces to identify and apprehend Antifa leaders and their connected groups

https://twitter.com/rhapsody1017/sta...60350295592960

https://twitter.com/Cardsfan71/statu...21505709764615

According to Jack Posobice
    Something big is happening.
    Government tracks everything. The FBI can spy on political campaigns. But they have a hard time finding the people who organize riots and looting.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oops!

Fayetteville, NC

https://twitter.com/ihateyoutyIer/st...88625750507521

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...73162429800451

Would you prefer an unleashed chaos then?
    I prefer more direct and targeted approach.

But there are two different protests being confused with each other.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Interesting tweet that really made some BLM supproters triggered and directed threats towards Bennett
    Source
    This is Cleveland, Ohio - a city that is 50% black and only 33% white. These protesters say that black lives matter, but then they destroy, burn, and loot majority black neighborhoods. Their whole movement is based on a lie, as are these riots.

Counting to blame Proud Boys. Without evidence
    Source
    There are *actual* terrorists: Proud Boys, Boogaloo, and other White Supremacists on the ground in Minneapolis causing havoc to our beautiful, resilient community.

Finally Trump does it but its already too late.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Your forgetting there were smalls shops and bars that were also attacked. Are you saying rioting is the peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment since when? the last time i checked the 1st Amendment calls for a peaceful assembly not rioting or attacking private property.

Does any of the Amendment call for attacking private property? how would rioters feel if someone rioted and torched down their homes or communities?
    Who attacked what??

The people were rightfully Pissed at the public murder and vented their anger on POLICE ..

The Police Broke Windows, Started Fires and incited Looting. To take attention off the Brutal Murder Captured on Video.

BTW..Antifa is an arm of Police,, funded and managed through Fusion Centers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Who attacked what??

The people were rightfully Pissed at the public murder and vented their anger on POLICE ..

The Police Broke Windows, Started Fires and incited Looting. To take attention off the Brutal Murder Captured on Video.

BTW..Antifa is an arm of Police,, funded and managed through Fusion Centers.
    These same people want a lawless society with a weak minded police like the one in London and in some places in Italy that wouldn't do anything to protect you. They just let crime happen.

The Police Broke Windows, Started Fires and incited Looting.
    And are BLM also Police? common.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And are BLM also Police? common.
    Co-Opted,, and Controlled Opposition..

The Black Community has KNOWN of the problem longer...

and like Militia units,,it has been taken over and used as a tool.

People are Walking up.. Closed Churches and Pastors arrested opened a few eyes.

The Police State is out of Control..and that is coming to a Head..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Looting still happening in the city of Philly.
    Source

Several businesses looted in Philadelphia
    Celebs must be so proud of their rioters are they going to be bailing them out as well?

Police on police chatter some are saying they are stand up and arent doing anything to stop looters? WTF?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast