Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

So now leftist groups are starting the protests in Berlin as well? its clear that these are organized by a group and organization.
    Its best not for German Liberals to meddle in affairs of another nation while they have the lockdowns to worry about.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sort of like the volunteer firefighter who starts fires so he can help put them out?
    I thought of that too. Always a possibility.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A viral and incendiary social media accusation against a St. Paul, Minnesota, police officer is false, the police department said in a statement. The situation shows how quickly information can spread on social media, ricocheting around the web, especially in a fast-moving situation like the unrest in the Twin Cities.

Heavy asked police how they know that the umbrella man is not Officer Jacob Pederson, and they said that the officer had an alibi that checked out for that day and time. “We spoke with his supervisor, who was with him. We spoke to his colleagues, who were with him,” said Steve Linders, public information officer for the St. Paul Police Department.

Police say Pederson is being falsely accused of being the mysterious black-clad, umbrella-carrying man involved in methodically breaking windows at an AutoZone during the protests/riots, which have broken out in Minneapolis/St.Paul.
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/jacob...-umbrella-man/
    There wouldn't be any question about who he is if the people who catch them doing this would have citizen's arrested him and took off his mask.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Busted! What game is being played here? Pizza guy and umbrella guy walking like they are friends?

https://twitter.com/genjutsudreams/s...08585661042689

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Busted! What game is being played here? Pizza guy and umbrella guy walking like they are friends?
    Holy Crap! What are they doing?! This is so sickening!

There wouldn't be any question about who he is if the people who catch them doing this would have citizen's arrested him and took off his mask.
    Pretty sure the one with the mask is not a police officer maybe could have being Antifa.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1266785197049163776

Never mind...
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 05-30-2020 at 12:22 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People need to come to grips with what this is, a communist insurrection. People committing violence and looting should be shot, the people organizing this should be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Holy Crap! What are they doing?! This is so sickening!
    Could it be a false flag false flag? Leftists stage it to look like a cop agent provocateur?

That would explain no one actually stopping him or positively IDing him. Or not. All speculation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    People need to come to grips with what this is, a communist insurrection. People committing violence and looting should be shot, the people organizing this should be arrested.
    the people organizing this should be arrested.
    The fact that organizers had enough power and wealthy they even managed to held a protest what is happening in America in Germany,Berlin hm.. Its clear there are several NGOs behind this as well.

We had protests in Omaha here and friend who attended said that there were out of towners who were trying to stir $#@! up aka provocateurs. I believe these people should be shot on sight and forgo any trials. Anyone breaking in. looting, defacing or damaging private property in any substantial way should be killed. These people will leave town and abandon the mess they made on the poor locals who have to live with it.

https://twitter.com/aljanaza_1/statu...26746717966338

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    That's one explanation.

It seems a little problematic when there have been a zillion other riots. Were the LA riots, Watts riots, Detroit riots, Chicago riots, Ferguson, and Charlotte all just false flags started by the police?

An alternative explanation is many black people and smelly leftists are nihilists who don't respect individual rights and just like to destroy things to pass time.
    The Motherucker has been Identified..

Fusion Centers Bused in Rioters.

Locals were rightfully targeting Police Stations.. and Righteously Trashing them.. And they were ALL skin Tones..

They had the Right Target.

The broken windows and Fires were Police redirecting the Angry Mob.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Apparently there were some protesters near my home earlier. They were dispersed pretty quickly after tear gas was used against them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If that is what antifa thinks is "destroyed", we don't have much to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If that is what antifa thinks is "destroyed", we don't have much to worry about.
    Maybe we will get lucky and AJ and the looters will kill each other and solve the problem for all us normal people that are sick of all this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL, drive a truck right near protesters so it can take a beating so you can do a show about it. Alex is such a jackass.

https://twitter.com/genjutsudreams/s...08585661042689
    It wasn't his ex-wife, it was his ex-fiancee, and it was just a tweet claiming to be her. I don't what's going on, but the cops need to be arresting these people for not social distancing. I mean, rioting and looting is totally cool, but we've already established that standing within 6 feet of another person is evil.

Pretty soon I expect them to be carring signs that say:

Brains

Last edited by Working Poor; 05-31-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Pretty sure the one with the mask is not a police officer maybe could have being Antifa.
    What makes you think Antifa is not run by the Police.?? or at least Coordinated by the Fusion Centers.
    It sure the Phuck was in Portland.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sort of like the volunteer firefighter who starts fires so he can help put them out?
    Yeah that's part but breaking out windows facilitates the looting.

@Brian4Liberty
    Regarding umbrella man
    hxxps://eurweb.com/2020/05/29/jacob-...is-riot-watch/

Of course St Paul PD denied it but anyone that's followed riots in general for years (G20 meetings, for example) knows that it's much more likely that it is a cop than not, especially since he's only facilitating the need for more police intervention by helping looting get started.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-31-2020 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Link has malware.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yeah that's part but breaking out windows facilitates the looting.

@Brian4Liberty
    Regarding umbrella man
    https://eurweb.com/2020/05/29/jacob-...is-riot-watch/

Of course St Paul PD denied it but anyone that's followed riots in general for years (G20 meetings, for example) knows that it's much more likely that it is a cop than not, especially since he's only facilitating the need for more police intervention by helping looting get started.
    As if the police are going to be able to stop the looting.

Those doing the looting know the police are all tied up with other things.

As if the police are going to be able to stop the looting.

Those doing the looting know the police are all tied up with other things.
    They don't want to stop looting. They do want to start it, however, to justify more excessive levels of force against those that are not looting. Most people are appalled when police start beating on peaceful protestors but when looting can be injected into the official/media narrative, suddenly it's different to people. There's no coverage of how the looting starts or is facilitated (see the vid I posted in the thread of a pallet of bricks mysteriously showing up on a downtown Dallas street corner), just that there's looting. Then, the casual observer starts to empathize with the police force to stop those looters. Psyops 101.

There's also the entirely unreported aspect of these riots/looting/burnings that they tend to be targeted to city areas already slated for Agenda 2030 redevelopment. Existing small business retail gets destroyed, making way for the developers to come through and buy up and demo the existing burned out/empty structures and then replace them with their giant mixed use apartment developments. I don't know where you live Dr. but I live smack in the middle of it in Charlotte and I've watched it happen for the last 6 or 7 years. Need to clear out an area of defiant small businesses? Just bring over some of the paid rioters and let them go to work on the targeted area. Voila! Empty spaces ready for demo.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-31-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Such a shame we can't get people to riot like this when it comes to taxes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A compilation video of riot police assaulting peaceful protesters : https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...17228752056320

Team Joe Biden wants to bail out rioters. Not a good look for his election. Team Joe Biden wants to bribe judges so that these lovely rioters can riot again in the future without trail. Now that is pure privilege.

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

At least 13 Biden campaign staff members posted on Twitter on Friday and Saturday that they made donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the practice of cash bail, or making people pay to avoid pre-trial imprisonment. The group uses donations to pay bail fees in Minneapolis.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast